Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Allergist/Immunologists in India. You will find Allergist/Immunologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Allergist/Immunologists online in Patna and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Mr. Deepak PriyadarshiYour feedback matters!
My cat bit me. And I take all the injections. After last injection 14 day after my cat bit me again and after bit she was sick on the 3 rd day. Cat in non vaccinated. What should I do?
My dad is doing job. He is hotel manager. His duty is alternate. His weight is increased very much. He is approx 99 kg. He is suffering from asthma. He is facing many problems. What kind of precaution and medicine should he take. please help me.
I am 68 years old male. For controlling my asthma after severe attack I was taking nine days course of tapered dose of medrol. Now it seems I have developed dependency on medrol, because controlling is becoming difficult on discontinuation of medrol with nebulization, inhalers and other non-steroidal drugs. I have not noticed any side effects of medrol on me. I am now taking daily dose of medrol 2mg for the last 10 days. The doctor has recommended to take this drug in emergency only. Kindly advise me.
I have an 17 years old brother and he is suffering from asthma. Whenever there is sudden change of weather, for instance the winters arriving, more attacks start upon him during night. I don't know what to do. Kindly prescribe me suitable solutionssolutions?
I am 64 years old. Height 173cm weight is 77 kg. Asthmatic from long time. Having High BP since 8 yrs. It's Continuously around 200/130. Done ECG and other test many times, nothing found. Now suffering from sleeplessness and cough. Taking Amlokind AT and minipress 100 for BP. What should do?
I am 21 years old ,from last 6 months I had a problem of dust allergy and due to this I am unable to breath freely in dusty and cool environment so please give me a tips to get relief from problem.
I have wheezing problem for more than 5 years. Even after consulting doctors from Homeopathy, Siddha, etc. And intaking medicines, after 2 to 3 months after stopping the medicines, this problem starts again. Please give me some most useful tips, food practices, etc. To get rid of it. Please.
Is there any possibility to avoid asthma? If yes then which? Homeopathy or allopathy? please tell me.
Sir my age is 24 I am suffering from allergic asthma cased seasonal effect of changing weather sir please consult me.
I have been suffering from dust allergy. Every 2-3 months my infection arises. Please suggest a routine of things that can be done to be healthy.
Sir I am 21 one year old am suffering from the asthma in last 10 year give the your oppinenwhich type treatment we take.
I have siness problem and im suffering a lot because of it. And dust allergy. Please give me suggestion.
How to cover up the disease of allergic asthma. I m suffering from last 8 year. I hope you must provide me satisfied answer.
I showed you that gluten is the toxic invader that causes Celiac Disease. Logically, removing the intruder is the first step towards treatment. That?s why anyone diagnosed with this autoimmune condition gets the conventional Celiac Disease prescription: follow a strict gluten-free diet for life. But the latest Celiac Disease research is painting a very different picture.
The University of Chicago has one of the leading treatment and research centers for Celiac Disease in the U.S, so my jaw dropped when they posted this:
?While healing may take up to 2 years for many older adults, new research shows that the small intestines of up to 60% of adults never completely heal, especially when adherence to the diet is less than optimal.?.
60% odds are worse than flipping a coin?
It would be easy to read that and think, ?So it?s the people that don?t follow a strict gluten-free diet that don?t heal.? But to be honest, I don?t think they said it as strongly as they should have. Here?s a recent study that paints a much darker picture of the Gluten-Free Diet?s success rate.
As indicated by Ayurveda, good digestion, solid “agni” (the metabolic flame), quality functioning of the liver and an adjusted endocrine framework result in strong immunity. Immunity of the human body is said to be associated to an entity called “ojas” which is believed to be the subtle and positive essence of “kapha” an aspect which provides the body with vigour, strength, immunity and vitality. The general notion is that stronger the Agni, healthier the “ojas”, although other factors play a major role too. Therefore, it becomes important to protect your “ojas”. Protection of 'ojas' is possible when you are able to live in the present with pure and complete awareness. A number of ways to promote “ojas” and thereby, develop your immunity are listed below:
- Diet: Agni is bolstered by a dietary routine that minimizes refined sugars, stimulants and processed foods. The focus must be shifted to consumption of whole and healthy foods while maintaining a proper schedule. Inclusion of garlic, ginger, black pepper, long pepper, cinnamon, asafoetida in the diet is advised as it destroys poisons and bad bacteria, kindles Agni, promotes normal body temperature maintenance and eliminates the extra kapha.
- Get adequate sleep: It is proven that sleep deprivation in humans can cause a total loss of the immune functions of the body. Thus it becomes mandatory to adopt a balanced sleeping schedule where the minimum duration to be regularly maintained is 8 hours.
- Exercise: Appropriate exercise discharges collected strain, moves stagnant emotional and mental energy, enhances circulation, encourages proper elimination, improves digestion, supports sound sleep and promotes relaxation in the body. All these contribute to a healthy maintenance of the immune system. Adversely, improper exercise can prove to be damaging.
- Meditation and yoga: The different types of Ayurvedic practices, each having a different set of benefits, are advised to be adapted so that you can sustain immunity. Some of these practices include yoga, pranayama, meditation, etc.
- Herbal support: Different types of herbs in the Ayurvedic tradition, each having an affinity for a certain type of tissue, are capable of supporting the immune system. The advisable herbal supports include chyavanprash, turmeric, ginger, Tulsi, Shatavatri, Ashwagandha, turmeric, tulsi, trifla, giloy, Bronchial Support Herbal Syrup, Immune Support tablets, etc.
- Regular detoxification: Regular detoxification (by Panchkarma procedures) of body as advised in Ayurveda , keeps basic body doshas ( Vats, pitta, kapha) in balance.
- Rejuvenation therapy- After detoxification certain ayurvedic drugs, herbs are given for a long duration for rejuvenation, longevity of life, immunity boosting. It also prevents and cure diseases. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.