Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Patna. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Veena Kumari Sinha
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Management of Abortion
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Submit a review for Dr. Veena Kumari SinhaYour feedback matters!
Pcod me mera period v band hai 2 mahine se. Avi tretment kara rahi hu. Kya ye thik ho sakta hai. Ovral l 21 tablet le rahi hu kya mera period ho sakta hai.
Remedies for Staying Healthy in Summers
Have a quick look at some health tips for staying healthy during summers.
Include Tulsi Seeds - Use tulsi seeds in your drink. This has good cooling effects.
Yogurt - Yogurt and other low-fat dairy products will also help you remain cool and provide you with calcium and protein.
Hot and spicy food - You should avoid taking hot and spicy food items as far as possible as the fruits and vegetables have organic salt in them and they are sufficient for the body in summers.
Fried food - Cut the intake of fried and fast food items.
Hygiene - Try to maintain good hygiene level regarding your body, clothes as well as in your choices of food items too.
Yoga and Exercise - Limit your strenuous activities to early morning and late evening to avoid getting exhausted and worn out.
The above-mentioned tips for a healthy diet for summers will help you maintain a good health during the summer season. A little change in your everyday life will make you healthier and fit.
How can a women identify her fertility days is there any signs in body or any indications there please let me know.
Hello doc, I am 29 and I suffer from severe pain during periods. Sometimes pain Killer also doesn't work for me. I take meftal_spas tablet two or three a day. For like three days during my period. Is it safe to use this pills. What should I do to get rid of this awful pain. Pls help.
Exercising should not a dreaded, but enjoyed. Exercising in the water can be as challenging and intense as any other form of exercise, but without the sweating. Aquatic exercises are ideal for every age and especially beneficial to those with injuries and joint limitations like arthritis. Exercising in water also helps with weight loss and stress management. If you want a reason to start exercising in water, here are three:
- Increases flexibility: Water is unpredictable in its movements. When exercising in water, the body has to push against water and faces water resistance. This resistance can be up to 42 times more than the resistance you would encounter when exercising on land. Thus while adjusting to the push and pull of water, the body is forced to move in various directions. This helps increase the range of motions in all the joints. The upward thrust of water or buoyancy also negates the effect of gravity and cushions the body. This reduces strain on weight bearing joints, muscles, ligaments and tendons. As a result, the body becomes more flexible.
- Low impact: One of the biggest differences between exercising on land and exercising in water is the impact of the exercise on joints. For example, running on land puts a lot of stress on your knees. However, if you were to run in water, your knees would not make you cry in pain. This is because of the buoyancy of water. By cushioning your body, it supports half your body weight and thus makes you bear only half your body weight. This reduces the impact on your joints and makes exercising in water appealing to those with joint problems or those undergoing physical rehabilitation after an injury.
- Makes the heart work efficiently: Water has a unique property that makes it makes the heart work more efficiently. By pushing against the entire body surface, the hydrostatic pressure aids in the flow of blood from the all parts of the body to the heart and thus improves blood circulation. This puts less stress on your heart muscles. Thus by exercising in water, you can lower your blood pressure and heart rate.
Apart from these benefits, exercising in water also helps build endurance and increases muscle strength. It is also one of the most cooling and enjoyable ways to burn calories. It would be rare for you to be in a pool all by yourself and hence exercising in water is also a social exercise. So when are you stepping into the pool? If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Physiotherapist.
I am 18 yr old girl i have dry breasts and skin gets peeled off near the areola region beasts are ichy and sometimes they pain i have applied lotion but its not healing
I am 22 years old female and I have hysteria. Can I recover from it without using medicine. Now I am using some medicines can I stop using them.
Hi, I am suffering from PCOD and high prolactin and thyroid issue. I have been under medication since last six months as I was trying to conceive. I didn't get any positive result from the medication hence I have stopped it now. I have stopped taking cabergoline due to which again my periods have become irregular. I had my last period on 10th of Feb. I have still not got my periods and my pregnancy test is negative. Please suggest something.
- Get investigated only as per written doctor's advice
- Do consult again for interpretation and clinical significance
- Take full course of medicines
- Get adult vaccinations as per recommendation
- Increase physical activity
- Eat only home made nutritious diet
- Take 2-3 glass full of home made liquids every 2-3hrs
- Remain enthusiastic to pursue your professional life