Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Patna and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Tarun BharthuarYour feedback matters!
Hi my baby is 10 weeks old. He is on breast feed except once a day when I give him formula milk. Lately from 2 weeks he poops every 3 day. This time its the 4th day running n no poop. His stool is soft but he is very irritated because of gas. Paediatrician asked to giv Neopeptine 3 times a day. But since its becoming a regular affair from 2-3 weeks. What remedy do you suggest. Can neopeptine be given that often and what if my baby only poop with Neopeptine.
Mother of 2 years old child, since last 2 month my cycle is irregular. Still i'm feeding to my son. Just wanted to know is it normal or have to go to see doc for same. Kindly advice.
Hi Doctor, my 3 n half year old Daughter is suffering from acute throat problem, Gavin fever as well as cold n Cough as well, I don't know the terminology of the problem what is she going through but, last night she couldn't sleep just because of she throat, she is not able. To speak.
World Diabetes Day is celebrated on 14 November, each year. It is the primary global awareness campaign for diabetes as it is one of the major problem of today's time. With an upsurge in the number of people suffering from diabetes, the sole aim of celebrating this day is to create awareness about this disease and suggest preventive measures to those who have not acquired it and provide tips to manage it to those who are living with it.
So, here are 15 health tips that will help you manage your diabetes effectively:
- You should quit smoking as it is very bad for diabetic patients. Smoking leads to narrowing of the blood vessels, which reduces proper blood circulation.
- You have to track your exercise patterns. Take actual notes about your exercise habits and make necessary changes based on the record.
- Eliminate fast food from your diet. Avoid eating out at restaurants and avoid taking extra salt, sugar and calories. You should cook your meals at home with light ingredients and less salt and sugar.
- Diabetes severely affects your vision and blindness is and blindness is a serious problem which may occur. Hence, get your vision checked regularly to prevent retinopathy.
- Avoid having quick coffees. Fancy cups of coffee are full of sugar, which lead to glucose and insulin fluctuation in your body.
- You must stay active and fit. This is the most important lifestyle choice for any diabetic patient. By exercising, you will maintain a good shape, your metabolism gets boosted and the insulin production increases as well.
- You should use a pedometer to calculate how much you are moving each day while exercising.
- Try to consume fruits and vegetables. By trying new vegetables and fruits, you will be able to keep your blood sugar under check and see how your body reacts.
- You must increase your amount of fibre intake. Fibre is important for diabetic patients, which keeps the digestive processes to run smoothly. Your cholesterol level decreases and blood sugar levels may reduce if you take enough fibre.
- You should chew gum as it keeps your mouth busy. It makes you crave for less food.
- You should eat on smaller plates. This is a psychological trick which makes you consume less amount of food and your sugar and calorie levels are maintained.
- Before taking any food item or eating out, gather information about them. Learn about diabetes friendly food options at restaurants and check which products you should avoid buying from the market.
- You should get your blood sugar levels checked regularly. You should check it several times a day to learn how your body responds to food.
- Circulation problems may cause issues with your feet, which may lead to a lack of sensation, cuts and scrapes. Check your feet regularly to notice changes.
- Instead of having 2,3 large meals a day, you should take several small meals throughout the day. This will keep your body’s digestive processes active thereby increasing insulin sensitivity.
My daughter is having loose motion from Yesterday, she is doing liquid type motions. Ple suggest which medicine we should give, also she has done motions yesterday 5 times, and she is seen to be losses, no energy. Kindly suggest.
What I have to do for proper growth of my 4 yr boy. How can I measure that he is proper growing or not?
My wife and I have problem of white hairs in the age of 33 years. I have a boy of 9 years old how can I take care of him from this problem. His hair colors are light brown and that time he hasn't a single white hair. Please tell me his diet plan or extra care. Thanks.
I have a baby boy of 3 months and 20 days old ne is now 7.5 kg he is just laying on the bed he is not trying toRoll over from front to back or back to front. What should I do.
My daughter was 10 months old. Her weight is 6.7. She is soo active, but the problem is not gaining properly. Her birth weight is 2.4.Wat was the food to feed her to gain weight.
My son is 5 years old recently I delivered my second baby who is the girl. I was unable to take care of my son completely. Though my husband helped me a lot ,my son started watching TV and now he is completely addicted to cartoons. I am getting complain from school that he s not listening when teacher calls his name. Can you suggest any ideas to change my son.
My daughter 3 years and 9 months. She was suffering from cold and cough. Especially at nights. We made all tests and doctor says some asthmatic related problem and giving antibiotics, and we are using them from 2 years. She has not recovered. Even heart related check up also done. Doctor says while she grows she will recover, as she has nothing wrong in her health. But the cold and cough were suffering her lot, especially at nights. What we have to do.
My daughter examined by a doctor when she was 4+. She had urine infection that time. Now she is 7. She played game with her school friend in school premises where she told her to touch her private part. She play doctor doctor with her frnds. When I asked her y she is playing all these game. That time she told me that once doctor touch me here for checkup. She likes that touch. So she started playing doctor doctor Although she never played this at home. She played in school's washroom. She promised me that she won't repeat it again. But pls help me what should I do. It might b happen again.
My nephew is very naughty and he don't obey us. We will not want beat him but he is so naughty boy how we control him.
My niece is 1 month 15 days old. As she is having cold so I was putting nasoclear saline nasal spray in her nose but by mistake it went in her eyes. Is there any problem in that? As I am very worried. Please tell me whether it is okay or not?
The festival of Diwali is greeted with great pomp and splendour and along with the regular festivities, the pollution levels in the air also rise due to the ritual of bursting fire crackers. In an analysis, the rise of harmful pollutants such as sulphur dioxide and nitrogen dioxide seemed to reveal a disturbing outcome.
The rise in pollution during Diwali affects you in the following ways:
- The PM (particulate matter which is smaller than 2.5mm) enters your lungs (learn more about lung cancer) and bloodstream and has several health impacts including chronic respiratory symptoms such as painful breathing and shortness of breath which might cause premature death.
- High sulphur dioxide levels in the air during Diwali also lead to inflammation of air passages and causes complications in respiration.
- A compound called ‘strontium’ found in the atmosphere multiplies by 120 times during the festival and causes bone damage and blood clotting ailments.
- Firecrackers contain heavy metals which are toxic to the human body and the amount of magnesium in the air goes up by 22x, which poses a significant threat to all forms of life.
- The noise pollution also rises during the festival and in extreme cases, can permanently damage one’s hearing.
However, there are a few measures you can undertake to steer clear of the excessive pollutants present in the air:
- Limit the amount of time you spend outdoors even while exercising. This is because the air remains contaminated, days after all the festivities get over and the pollutants take a very long time to dissipate.
- Even on the road, drive with the windows of your car rolled up to avoid intake of adulterated air and use a face mask if you are a two-wheeler rider.
- Plant a lot of green plants inside your house as they purify the air you are breathing and ensure a supply of fresh oxygen.
- Install an air purifier in the room to make sure you breathe in fresh, uncontaminated oxygen when you sleep. The air purifier will also help in lessening your respiratory complications.
Also, in case you notice any respiratory or breathing problem, it is advisable that you consult a pulmonologist, to rule out serious health issues.
Dr. Sanjeev Kumar
Children are small adult's,talk to them with respect and respect their arguments ,likes dislikes,their self respect.Never ever undermine them.