Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Patna. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Pain
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Submit a review for Dr. SushantkumarYour feedback matters!
Sir, I want to left the porn addiction. I doing various thing to control this addiction but nothing else. Please tell the some solution from I will left the porn or masturbation addition. because once I saw porn ,i also masturbate and last days I suddenly do it various time .so please tell me the sine solution from which I will control on myself and safe my future swx life.
I was diagnosed with inguinal hernia (left side). Most of the time intestine stays in. It pops out only during long stands or bending or doing other activities that makes it come out. Should I go for mesh implant surgery or go for lower abdomen strengthening exercise. I did read about it on many forums and US docs are suggesting for exercise rather than surgery. And they say that surgery cost post discomfort and pain in almost 33% of people. I think I do not have serious condition. Suggestions are appreciated. Thank you in advance.
I feel pain in my leg when I start cycling in park or when I start walking in park or when I eat some thing and pain in stomach.
I am 52 years man. I am used to drinking boiled water, as I am allergic to drinking cold water. I suffer from sore throat if I consume cold or raw water. Please advice how to get rid of the problem. I need to consume cold water during my official tour.
Me and my friend often have sex . I use condom and one time I had given her unwanted - 72, pill also 15 days back .she missed her periods 3 days till now . She doesn't have normal periods Too but she told me that she don't liked sour food at all but now from 3-4 days she wishes to eat sour food like pickle. She is 17 and 7 months old officially in papers but she's 18 in real (Unofficially). Nd I am 18 . So I want to know if she is pregnant then can she abort child without letting her parents know . And can she have abortion by medication ? Because as she missed her periods 3-4 days back and she doesn't had normal period records. Should I give her mifepristone and misoprostol ?
HI, Age 35 Sex Male Weight: 78, height: 160 cm Tested for sugar the count was 330. Fasting count in the morning was 200. Not recognise any of the symptoms normally found on diabetes patients. Please suggest the required diet, exercise and medications if required. Can this be just get to normal level with only exercise and food? Or Do I need to visit doctor? Thanks.
Will vitamin D save my life? Should I really be taking four times the recommended daily dose? What is HyperTension? What should I do during malaria?
I am 22 you old, I have irritation problem when I bath or my body is wetted by any means like rain, sweating etc. It is happening nearly 5-6yrs. What should I do to get out of it.
I am 44 years old and regularly have problem of heavy acidity and simultaneously tension so pls recommend me about it and let me be cured.
Its my 5th month of pregnancy and I am having severe hip pain and at times it gets blocked. Please give me suggestion regarding this problem.
Frequent headaches can be uncomfortable at best, and debilitating at worst. While a chronic migraine can come with a throbbing pain on one side of the head, headaches due to tension can cause mild to moderate pain on both sides. Also, daily headaches happen in at least 15 days, Hemicrania Continua is a condition that brings about constant pain, and usually happens on one side of the head. Other causes of headaches include eye problems like myopia, presbiopia, squint, long sitting on computer screen, low sugar, acidity etc. A proper eye checkup, neurologist opinion, diet, meditation for treatment is important. Read on to learn more about dealing with these different kinds of headaches.
1. Medical treatment: Inflammation, infections like meningitis and brain injuries that have been proven to be traumatic should be treated with due medication after a proper consultation with a doctor. In certain cases, headaches can be caused due to brain tumours and they must be treated at once. Also, headaches that come with fever, stiff neck, confusion and constant vomiting must be treated by a doctor immediately.
2. Take an over the counter drug: Taking an over the counter drug for instant pain relief can stop the pain and give temporary or long term relief, depending on the kind of headache you are experiencing. It is advisable to speak with a doctor before taking any kind of drug.
3. Find your triggers: Find and limit your triggers like certain food types as well as stress and certain seasonal changes. Stepping out in the summer with an umbrella and avoiding caffeine or too much of chocolate and cheese can also help in alleviating the pain. Stress is also a major factor that contributes to headaches and should be avoided in order to prevent or stop the pain.
4. Drink plenty of water: Staying hydrated is a good way to treat headaches instantly. The consumption of water is known to soothe the pain effectively.
5. A soothing break: Find a quiet place with dim lighting to take a break that should ideally last at least half an hour to one hour, or even more. This will help in diminishing and removing the pain. You can also use a cold compress and get yourself a massage.