Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Patna and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shweta PandeyYour feedback matters!
I have many gaps in my upper teeth n lower teeth I have been suggested ty go fr metallic braces it is safe and it will help me tu close my gaps?
I am 55 years old male, my bottom row front teeth 2 nos. Found loose condition & it is freely oscilating while checking with my finger and this was nearly more than two yrs. More no. Of tooth found yellow stains and I am using sensodyne tooth paste. Kindly advise me what to do. Thanks.
I have pulp polyp. Went to a dentist. She said that its in my molar (deciduous tooth) she said that its my milk tooth and the permanent tooth did not came even when I am 19 now. So that's why I have problem of pulp polyp in my tooth. She said that I will have to pull out that teeth and to fill tha gap I should get braces. Is the reason by this doctor justified?
Recently I have been to EVE doctor and he. Told me that I have sin moucus fibrocus and I have to take medicine for a long period. Please let me know is it so. Is there any medicine which can cure this in a short period.
I have very bad breath and I want to get rid of it please suggest some remedy to help me get rid of this problem I am facing.
I am a housewife and I am getting sensitiveness in my teeth and gums wheel eating sweets or consuming any thing and teeth are become weak.
It's a myth that since a child's milk teeth are bound to fall off, they don't require any special care or dental treatment. Several researches and studies have proved that any decay or damage to a child's milk teeth leads to problems that affect the permanent teeth as well. Also, a mother's improper dental hygiene during pregnancy proves to be harmful for the developing baby. Here are some useful tips if you're planning a baby or if you already are a proud mother of one!
- Your dental health also contributes to your overall health. Just like you pay regular visits to your Gynaecologist during pregnancy, make sure you also find yourself a friendly, neighbourhood dentist to take care of yours and your child's teeth.
- The hormonal upsurge during pregnancy casts its effects on your gum health too. This leads to increased inflammation and plaque build-up in your oral cavity resulting in gazillions of bacteria in your mouth. What goes in your mouth, goes inside your body too. All these bacteria are transferred through the blood stream to your baby resulting in the following ill effects:
- Preterm babies with low birth weight
- Increased risk of premature delivery
- Gum bleeding
- Do not defer your dental treatment. Most dental treatments can be safely done during the second trimester. Any emergency dental problem can be taken care of after obtaining a consent from your gynaecologist.
- First visit, first tooth. The first milk tooh appears at 6 months of age and that's when you need to schedule your baby's first appointment with the dentist. Keep your kid's gum pads clean by wiping them with a clean wet gauze pad or wash cloth after every feeding. Start brushing your child's teeth with a kid-sized toothbrush when milk teeth begin to erupt. Don't let your child sleep with sweetened milk bottle or pacifier in the mouth.
- Be a role model. Overcome your own apprehensions related to dentistry and inspire your children to take care of their oral health. Good dental habits need to be taught at an early age. Monitor your kid's toothbrushing till 8-9 years of age. Teach them the importance of regular dental visits.
Follow these useful tips and pass on a healthy legacy to your child. A mother always wants to give the best of everything to her children and what's better than a healthy smile.