Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Patna. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shashi Ranjan KumarYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
My mom is urinating in every one hour gap and while passing, she is having these burning sensations and yellowish urine. Please suggest a solution and a homeopathy medicine for cure as she is a bedridden patient and only takes homeopathy medicines.
Lupus is an autoimmune disease, which is chronic i.e. lasts for years or more than at least six weeks and may affect any part or organ of the body. The immune system fights off viruses, bacteria and germs by producing proteins known as antibodies. Autoimmune means that due to some defect, your immune system is unable to differentiate between the healthy tissues in your body and foreign invader that harms your body; thus creating antibodies that destroy the healthy tissues. This causes inflammation and damage to various parts of the bodies, leaving the sufferer in excruciating pain.
- Fatigue: Most of the people suffering from Lupus experience weariness and fatigue. People usually take afternoon naps to remedy this. However, this may lead to insomnia. Talk to a doctor to successfully cure this symptom.
- Unexplained Fever: If you suffer from recurrent fever that hovers around 99 to 101 degrees Fahrenheit, visit the doctor as soon as possible since this is a sign of infection or inflammation.
- Hair Loss: One of the most prominent symptoms of Lupus is hair loss or thinning of hair. You may find your hair looking brittle, thin and ragged, including the hair on your eyebrows, eyelashes and other parts of the body.
- Lesions or Skin Rash: Another prominent symptom is the butterfly rash that covers both the cheeks and the bridge of the nose and appears right before a flare up. This rash may occur all of a sudden or when exposed to the sunlight. Lupus also causes lesions and discoloration on various parts of the body due to exposure to sunlight or artificial light.
- Pulmonary Issues: Lupus causes pleuritic chest pain due to painful inflammation in the lungs as well as the areas surrounding it such as diaphragm and lung blood vessels. This affects the patient's breathing process. Moreover, Lupus is also known to decrease the size of the lung also called the "Vanishing Lung Syndrome" that is identified by shortness of breath and chronic chest pain.
- Kidney Inflammation: Most individuals suffering from Lupus tend to develop nephritis that is inflammation in the kidneys. It is imperative to visit the doctor if you have symptoms of Nephritis as it may cause end-stage renal disease (ESRD) if untreated.
I am suffering from allergic rhinitis and doctor had prescribed me mucolite (4 wk) montaire (6 wk) and duonase (2 month) but unfortunately since medicine I am suffering from constipation and watery stool. Kindly suggest.
Hi my name is suresh my age 24 and my hight is 171cm. Present my weight is 58kg is it correct weight for my hight. My feeling is I am looking lean I want to gain weight give me suggestions plzz?
Hlo sir. He has dizziness problem while he stands from sitting position for 5 minutes after that ok. Wt to do?
I am 32 years old mother of 2 kids. From last 7 days I am having pain in right side head. From yesterday my shoulders and right eye has also started paining. If I will have disprin the headache will stop. No nausea or any other problem. Just pain. Now I am having problem in moving my neck as it is paining from back. Can you please suggest is it a sign of brain tumour? Which test should I get done? Which specialist Dr. should I concern to get it checked. Can you reply urgently?
My skin becomes oily frequently and I have pimples on my face which I like a boils what should I do to remove it.
Hello I m 24 n have always a mild cold through out all the time please suggest wht to do is it allergic.
I am 56 years old male patient. I have been suffering from DCM with LVF since 2011. DDR machine is set up by SSKM I am too weak to walk, have breathing problem. What should I do? Is there any proper treatment for that?
What is the symptoms of having low blood in the body? How and what is the process to recover the low blood in the body? How much blood does a normal body have?
I am 20 years old. My name is sanjay. I am from west bengal. My face getting full of pimple in case of sunset. How can I get relief from it?
Hi consult team, Regarding, one of my colliouge weight loose. She is 19 years old and she has 75 kg weight with height 5.4" And next winter she is going to marry and she want to loose weight before her marry. Please give the right suggestion of her. How to down her weight.
Hypno sex therapy helps to get out of many of the sexual dysfunction.
- It does not mean that doing sex in unconscious state.
- Erectile dysfunction, lack of sexual desire, premature ejaculation and many other male and female sexual disorders are being tackled with couple counselling, sex education and sextherapy techniques.
- But in many occasions body or organs are not at you will and resist change despite conscious efforts.
- There can be fear of failure, maladaptive behaviour and blocks which resist change. In such situations a procedure of instructions in transe -hypnotic- state can make things easy.
- It may help to remove misconceptions related to sex fast and remove behavioural rigidity.
- It will make you experience your organs functioning normal so that you will be confident to proceed.
So hypno sex therapy can make your sexual life enjoyable without any sideffects.
But make sure that your therapist is a trainned professional to avoid unprofessional acts.