Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Patna and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjeev KumarYour feedback matters!
I have been suffering from mouth problem. My mouth not open fully. I used to chewing tobacco before. So how can I get rid of the disease. please help me
I am suffering from severe tooth ache. What are the medicines should I take for reducing pain within one hour? please inform me.
I have a swollen gum above the wisdom tooth, its very painful, applied gum care lotion, can you suggest some antibiotic.
I have toothache from a few days and none medicine affected so please resolve this problem and tell me what precautions should I take.
My wife age is 47 years masudo me jalan masudo ka rang safed jaisa ho raha hai no gynic, no bp, no sugar problem.
How much salt or sodium is good for me? How much sugar is good for me? Which foods and drinks containing sugar cause tooth decay?
My daughter is 6 years old her molar teeth was extracted two days back due to Spoiled teeth. Her dentist says the other side molar teeth also should be removed in next month, though the other side molar teeth is good as of now he says as she has to use only that side for chewing there are chances of decaying that side too. Is it good advice? Is there no any way to protect the other molar teeth? As she can not chew anything till she gets the new one. Please help.(As of now no problem with the other side molar teeth)
I have a tooth pain like in case of cavity but it isn't a cavity. So what can it be? Is there any home remedy for such pain?
I am having tongue ulcer for the past 12 years. I am taking only 1 tablet (stamlo T) a day for hypertension. Please give me permanent solution.
I am 42 years old I am suffering from toothace and sensitivity, I am using senodyne rapid toothpaste. From last 3 days I m suffering from toothace I had taken some pain killer and antibiotic that relief me only for 5-6 hrs only.
I am 57 yrs old suffering from acute pain in my 6th and 7th teeth for the last four days. Advice medicine for relief.
If you have diabetes, make sure you take care of your mouth. People with diabetes are at risk for mouth infections, especially periodontal (gum) disease. Periodontal disease can damage the gum and bone that hold your teeth in place and may lead to painful chewing problems.
The good news is you can keep your teeth and gums healthy. By controlling your blood glucose, brushing and flossing every day, and visiting a dentist regularly, you can help prevent serious problems in your mouth
An obvious gap between the teeth may be caused due to a condition known as Diastema. This usually manifests as space between two teeth. This condition is caused due to a mismatch between the size of the bones in the jaw and the size of the teeth. This in turn, gives rise to extra space between the two teeth and may also lead to overcrowding of teeth in the mouth. The space usually occurs when the teeth are too small and the jaw is larger. Also, an oversized tissue known as the labial frenum can cause a gap between two teeth. Let us look at the ways in which this condition can be prevented and treated.
1. Prevention: Not pushing your tongue between the teeth during the teeth growing stage can ensure that this condition does not occur. Children tend to rub their tongue along the jawline when the teeth are growing, whether it is the milk teeth or the permanent ones. This can cause a gap. Also, maintaining good oral health and hygiene can help in preventing this condition. One must brush at least twice a day and floss regularly too, in order to ensure that the gap between the two teeth does not widen.
2. Orthodontic Treatment: Braces are one of the most common ways of fixing this problem. The orthodontic surgeon will usually install these braces, which will remain in the mouth of the patient for a year or more, depending on the severity of the condition. On a monthly basis, the braces will need to be tightened so that the jaw can facilitate the movement of the teeth to close the gap.
3. Tooth Extraction: In many cases, when the braces are installed, the doctor may also have to remove or extract teeth on the sides to make space for the teeth and their movement. This is usually done when there is a related ailment like overcrowding of the teeth.
4. Crowns and other Dental Installations: Crowns, veneers as well as bonding can help in cases where the lateral incisors may be smaller than what is normal. Also, dental implants or a bridge or even a partial denture may be required in cases where extensive dentistry will be called for.
5. Frenectomy: This surgery can help in closing the gap formed by a large labial frenum.
6. Gum Health: In case there is an infection or any other problem in the gums due to implants or braces, the gum health will have to treated and restored first and then the implants or braces can be reinstalled.
One should also wear retainers for a while after the gap has closed so that it does not appear again.