Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can view profiles of all Psychiatrists online in Patna. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rakesh Kumar Singh
Treatment of Depression
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Anxiety
Treatment of Alcohol Addiction Disorder
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Fear
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of Eating Disorders
Treatment of Memory Loss
Treatment of Anxiety and Depression
Treatment of Overeating Disorders
Treatment of OCD
Treatment Of Anxiety Attacks
Treatment of Panic Disorders
Treatment of Stress at Work
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment of Schizophrenia
Treatment of Bipolar Disorder
Anger Management Therapy
Submit a review for Dr. Rakesh Kumar SinghYour feedback matters!
I have severe anxiety and my cardiologist prescribed me propranolol a beta blocker now I am feeling breathlessness can I take deriphyllin r tablet which is a bronchial dilate along with propranolol.
My father is 58 years old suffering from depression, for past 6-7 years & he is depressed due to my sister marriage. After treatment and medicines he become fit and fine. Later 1-2 year ago he becomes more active, aggressive and energetic than before, this behaviour remains for 1+ years. From last 5-6 months he again slowly gets into depression and becomes less active, does not talk much, keep tensed. Doctor prescribed half tablet of gatomir 15 (mirtazapine) at night and 1 tablet of zotral 50 (sertraline) at morning for 15 days. However 7+ days are past but he is not eating properly and we does not see much improvement. Can you please explain is it normal while taking anti depression medicines, and is this medicine is ok? Can we wait for some more time for improvement or we contact our doctor to change medicines?
I am a regular smoker. I was planning to quit smoking slowly. I wanted to know if there is something that we can do, which cuts down the problems created till now to my body due to smoking?
Homeopathy is a medical science which is used to cure diseases and is based on the principle of "like cures like". It was developed by Dr. Samuel Hahnemann who was a general physician by profession in Germany. The concept, "like cures like" may sound a bit weird but it is proved to be successful and homeopathy treatment for any ailment is preferred worldwide. Depression is a kind of mental ailment or disease which could make a person lose hope of living life and results in hopelessness and sadness.
There seems no cure to your problems. But in homeopathy we have the answer to your problem. First we need the signs and symptoms to identify depression. Homeopathy medicines are totally natural and have fewer side effects than allopathic versions.
Types of depression:
- Depression due to stress
- Depression due to menopause
- Depression due to work load
- Depression in teenagers
- Depression in old people
- Major depression
- Atypical depression
- Seasonal Affective Disorder
Symptoms of depression are:
- Feeling hopeless and sad - The first signal or symptom is feeling of hopelessness. In this, the patient loses the hope in everything. They feel like being trapped in some kind of cage from which they are not able to come out.
- Lack of interest in anything - Everything seems to be of no use or interest, even your daily work. You don't want to do anything; even the things which you loved to do like your hobbies and passions which you no longer find interesting.
- Sleep irregularity - Insomnia or oversleeping. Either you sleep too much or do not sleep at all. This could be because of work or other stress in your personal or professional life.
- Irritation or unnecessarily getting angry - You start losing your temper easily and that too for silly reasons. You think you are losing control.
- Appetite problems- You either stress eat too much or too less or sometimes not at all. You are not willing to even eat your favourite dish.
- Concentration problems- You can't focus or concentrate on a particular thing for a long time.
- Frustration - You start feeling worthless and might even think of ending your life and getting out of this problem. Your behaviour changes and you can't think properly on one topic.
No need to get disheartened if the above symptoms are plaguing you, because the solution of your problem is in homeopathy. Homeopathy medicines do not have side effects and they remove the ailment from the roots. Medicines like Arsenicum Album, Ignatia, Natrum Muriaticum, Sepia help in various kinds of depressions. These should be taken in proper quantity as directed by the physician to get cured properly. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.