Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Patna and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. R. Sailesh Kumar Mukul
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. R. Sailesh Kumar MukulYour feedback matters!
I am having yellowness in my teethes specially in my front and back teeth's. Kindly tell me the cure to get white shining teeth's. Thankyou.
I am suffering from bad breath ,all the time there is fowl smell comes from my mouth ,its been one year, I consult with many dentist some said its brushing problem ,some just cleaned the teeth ,i have tried everything but it doesn't work. I don't know whether its coming from stomach or mouth but it persist all day. I am very depressed about it. Please help me.
A few months back I hd a root canal done but the cap came off immediately afterwards. I did not go bk to fix it. Is a repeat root canal necessary to fix the cap again?
Hello doctor, I am 30 year old male, my problem is that my teeth gets yellowish soon because of me drinking tea and smoking. I am almost into quitting smoking. but I don' t know how to maintain on teeth white.kindly suggest a remedy
I want to leave chewing pan masala with habit habit I have tried to leave it but im unable to leave now a days I'm having dental issue too due to this habit still I Can't quit this habit please doctor help me.
I am 25, male, live in greater noida. I've chronic problem of mouth ulcers. In every 3-4 days I come up with this problem. I've consulted many times before with many doctors and have sound know how of the causes responsible for ulcers. I drink enough water (ro water) & there is no digestion issues with me. For the last 10 days i'm suffering with an ulcer near the lower lip left side, which is nor healing and getting bigger and deep. Is there anything serious about it or what should I do?
Main gutkha khata tha jiski wajah se mera muh ab bahut kam khulta hai. Sirf ek finger ki jagah hai. Muh k andar pura white white ho gaya hai. Main Varanasi ka rehne wala hu aur. Khana bahut spicy bhi lagta hai agar wo spicy na ho tab bhi. please help.
Your tongue not only helps you in tasting, kissing, chewing or talking, but also helps in maintaining good oral health and hygiene. Since your tongue is exposed to a lot of bacteria and acid while you eat, taking proper care of it is of utmost importance. Not doing so can lead to the development of a whitish layer over your tongue, along with giving rise to bad breath. Not only that, an excess of bacteria on your tongue is harmful for your teeth and can cause tooth decay.
When you clean your tongue properly, you enhance your sense of taste and bid adieu to a host of oral health problems. Here are some handy tips on taking care of your tongue:
- Cleaning your tongue every time you brush with a tongue cleaner can put an end to bacteria growth in your mouth. Make sure to use either a tongue cleaner or a toothbrush with a dedicated tongue cleaner to clean your tongue. Also, clean your tongue in a downward motion to expel all the accumulated bacteria, and never apply a lot of pressure when doing so.
- Apply a thin layer of your toothpaste on your tongue before cleaning it. This makes removing bacteria from your tongue that much easier.
- After every time you're done cleaning your tongue, rinse your mouth thoroughly with water. Also, make sure to use a mouthwash once in a while, as that keeps foul odour at bay. Although, using a mouthwash daily is not advised as it can cause dryness in the mouth.
- A saline water solution to rinse your mouth can keep your tongue clean. All you need is a glass of lukewarm water with half a teaspoon of salt for this.
- Drinking green tea is particularly good for your tongue as it reduces the bacteria in your mouth to a great extent, preventing various oral health problems as a result.
- Foods that are high on natural or added colours (such as berries, black grapes or orange ice popsicles) should be avoided as they leave a thin layer of color behind on your tongue, which can mar its appearance.
- Sometimes, a whitish layer on your tongue can be a sign of a fungal infection, in which case you should go for a professional clean-up.
- Drinking lots of water is good for your tongue as it helps in washing out all the accumulated food and bacteria. Also, discoloration of the tongue can often be caused by dehydration, which is why drinking adequate amounts of water that is 10-12 glasses a day is vital.
Related Tip: "5 Reasons To Get Regular Dental Cleaning"