Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Patna and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Pradeep TiwaryYour feedback matters!
I ordered the hairrootz soflets for hair fall. And I am taking it since 4 days. But I am little bit conscious cause I want to know that if these soflets will not work and results negatively. Then what can. Be negative results in my body?
I am 38 years old man and I have lost all my hairs from upper head. It started 15 years ago. At that time I had itching problem in hairs and my hair come out from scalps. I used chemical shampoos earlier weekly than I used to use shampoo daily as without applying shampoo I feel itching. Please advice me how to cure baldness.
I am 29 year old male. I am suffering from hyperpigmentation on my beard. It looks so dark and skin is so hard.
I want to increase my breast size, please suggest me a best and quickly result pills or any oil please name them.
Hair loss started last few months ago. Im loosing hair in large numbers. The skin beneath hair is also visible now. At this pace I think I may be bald in next year pls help.
I want to take hair loss treatment. My age is 26 but from front side I losses lots of hair. What should i do? Please advise.
My lips are little bit darker from my friends, how to get reddish lips? The side lips are also darker from lips, please help me.
Burning your skin is a very traumatic experience and can leave behind scars that remind one of the traumatic incident. Scarring caused by burns may fade a little with time but are usually permanent. Apart from affecting your appearance severe burns can also affect the functioning of the body. Burns can make a person withdraw socially by making him or her afraid of how people will accept them with their scars as well as make them depressed about their appearance.
Burn repair surgery can be categorised under two headings: Acute and Reconstructive
- Acute repair surgery happens immediately after the burn and deals with large burns and burns that affect critical areas. The focus here is to close the skin in case of open burns and help the skin heal.
- Reconstructive burn surgery addresses the skin after the initial burn wounds have healed. The goal here is to improve the appearance of the scars and ensure no lasting loss of functioning. Reconstructive burn surgery has a high success rate.
There are many types of reconstructive surgeries for burns and the type of surgery best suited to a patient is based on the location of the scar, the extent of scarring and the patient’s personal goals.
- Skin grafts: This involves the removal of healthy skin tissues from one part of the body and transplanting it to the burn site. This skin graft may include only a few outer layers of skin or may involve the entire dermis. This is used in cases of severe burns where a large section of the dermis is affected.
- Microsurgery: This is a procedure where the surgeon reattaches or reconstructs severed fingers, toes, ears etc by sewing together blood vessels and nerves. This is often used alongside other surgical procedures.
- Free flap procedure: In this procedure, muscle, bone or skin is transferred from one part of the body to another to reconstruct the area. This type of surgery is often accompanied by microsurgery.
- Tissue expansion: This involves the insertion of a balloon expander under the skin near the burn site. As the balloon is filled with saline, the skin stretches and grows. Once the skin has stretched enough, the expander is removed and the skin can then be used to repair burn scars.
This procedure has many advantages as the skin colour and texture are a near perfect match thus reducing scarring to a large extent. However, it is a very slow procedure and can take a few months. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.
Lybrate | Dr. Priya Diwaker speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
I have itching problem in my toes. Dr. Says its eczema. Dint get relief from ointments. How to get cure. Please help me.
In vitiligo patients it has been found in studies that t-cells produced in bone merrow travel in blood and attack skin which causes vitiligo.