Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Narendra Kumar Md, Phd Frcp(uk)facc(usa)eces(level1&2)
Treatment of Hypertension
Treatment of Heart Attack
Treatment of Syncope
Treatment of Heart Diseases
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Irregular Heartbeat
Treatment of Blocked Arteries
Treatment of Hole in the Heart
Treatment of Heart Specialist
Treatment of Angina
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Treatment of Heart Diseases
Treatment of Cardiac Arrhythmias
Treatment of Left Chest Pain
Heart Transplant Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Narendra Kumar Md, Phd Frcp(uk)facc(usa)eces(level1&2)Your feedback matters!
For last few weeks I surprisingly find blood pressure varying between 130/90 from 120/80 with no abnormalities in the body. Presently taking some medicine for a pain in elbow and shoulder like febutaz 40- one tab daily, eltroxin 50-one tab daily, methycobal 500 one injection in a month cobatus one tab daily. Now my question is why my pressure is becoming so irregular? I am in 52, with no major/minor medical history in the past or present. Mentally I am little upset over family issues for last one year.
I am 58year old diabetic and hypertension patient. My problem that I have interest in intercourse but my penis is not getting corrected. Please guide me what I must do for that.
Is heart problem heritable I mean my boyfriend's father died because of heart attack at a vry young age n my boy frnd iz 2 years ago fainted during his dance rehearsal he said dt suddenly his heart beat got fast. Wen he chkd up doctors said tha t his heart is weak n gav vitamins to eat he aftr that til today he dint faint. Doctor do you think in future he may have heart prob he is 20 years old now and is vry thin.
I am 40years old male and I m suffering for blood pressure high and also I am diabetes person last 2 year. What should I do?
My wife has 169/88 BP she has taken three 2.5 Amlopres tablets in last few hours. Her BP was 192/99 before taking tablets. Should she take another one before sleep as she is short of breath when moving to bath room.
Sir. I have recently checked my blood cholesterol and it found 262 then after I star to do physical activities minimum half an hour per day .is there any other way to reduce cholesterol very fast.
I was diagnosed with fatty liver about 2 months back and was prescribed Udiliv 300 and Evion 400 BD. Only my SGPT was elevated to 114 while all other enzyme were in normal range. My cholesterol levels were slightly elevated to 202 while my LDL was 147. For two months I controlled my diet and lost nearly 5 kgs. I again did the test yesterday, all my liver enzymes have returned normal but my cholesterol has shoot up to 232 with LDL reaching 174. My triglycerides levels have also increased. I was worried as to why is my levels increasing even after weight loss and controlling diet. My initial weight was 74 and now it is 69. I am male aged 30 and height 168 cms.
Hello I am 41year old. Weight 85, hight 5.8, my lipid profile reading is trigly 145, ldl 176, hdl 40, vldl 29, total cholesterol 245, creatinine serum 1.0, taking Amlokind AT, for BP, bp remains in range 140/90, do I need any consultation to which doctor should I consult.
Have you given birth to a newborn of late? Or, are you expecting to be a new mother in a couple of months? Whatever the trigger you surely know how motherhood brings about a huge lot of changes within and without. Motherhood, as a gratifying experience gradually works on our view of the world. It significantly shapes perspectives of people closely related to us. Such changes are internal and go way deeper in deciding the kind of parenthood you are ready for. The more obvious changes are however not satisfying. Many women find it strenuous to accept how their body changes every passing week. There are other disadvantageous health issues an expecting woman is known to face. From headaches, to hormonal imbalances, to back pain and fatigue; they face it all. Reportedly, the most prevalent yet distressing problem among pregnant women is that of hypertension. Causal factors leading to hypertension could be many; it is necessary to get diagnosed before your condition is too acute to tackle.
How can you regulate hypertension to keep healthy while pregnant:
- Addiction is a complete no-no: If you are addicted to smoking or drinking, you should stop immediately. Your bad habits can increase your blood pressure by a high percentage. You must also abstain from taking other banned drugs.
- Obesity is a major concern: Some people think obesity to be a sign of health during pregnancy. It is important to be strong and healthy, but excess of adipose tissues is really not required. Obesity can also lead to miscarriages. Even if you feel like binge eating, stick to a nutritious diet and avoid irregular food habits. The kind of food you take also determines your blood flow. It is better to eat food that has a low level of sodium.
- Indulge in physical activities: Routine workouts and moderate household activities that do not involve exertion must be done by all pregnant women. Exercise helps in circulating blood properly. It effectively betters your condition of hypertension. Consult a healthcare provider for good advice.
- Twins or triplets: If you are carrying more than one baby, you are at a higher risk of suffering from hypertension as your body is making adjustments to added stress. In such a case one needs to take medications to control blood pressure following the advice of a doctor.
- If you are above forty: Pregnant women over the age of forty are more likely to develop one of the four kinds of hypertension typically faced during childbearing. Since, at this age your body has already started degenerating you might be lacking in vitamins. Vitamin supplements, especially the intake of enough folic acid is strongly recommended.