Find numerous Diabetologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Diabetologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you find the best Diabetologists online in Patna. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. M S Ahmad
Submit a review for Dr. M S AhmadYour feedback matters!
I tried sugar, been to remove facial hair but nothing happened except pain please tell me some other homemade idea.
I am 65 years diabetic patient. Recently I am suffering with severe constipation problem. In spite of taking triphala churna and zandu pancharista there is no improvement. It has become very difficult for me to empty my bowl. Is there any other remedy in ayurveda for my problem? Please help.
Dr. my mthr test v did bfre 5 days she. Gt fasting plasma glucose 233 n corr. Urine glucose (fasting) NIL n post prandial plasma glucose is 354 n corr. Urine glucose (post lunch) is smthng. Lk ++++++ symbol given so Dr. I nt understand my mthr. Hvng sugar I wnt to confirm tht if hve Wht procedure to do to decrease sugar.
I am 39 yes old lady suffering from type 2 diabetes. I am have severe pain in right leg near ankle portion although I am taking nortipn but its not effective. Please kindly help.
Hi I am 27 years old suffering from type 2 diabetes. From 2 years since I ignore my diabetes and I lost weight so please help me out in this case as needfully.
Diabetes can result in the development of many complications like retinopathy (eye problem), neuropathy (nerve problem), nephropathy (kidney disease), dyslipidemia (high cholesterol), heart disease and stroke (paralysis). Your doctor will advise you on what to do and how frequently to get tests for these complications.
- Blood pressure- Blood pressure should be got checked at every visit to the doctor. Generally, it should be maintained below 140/80. Your doctor may give you some medicine to lower it if it is high.
- Cholesterol- Lipid profile should be tested annually or more frequently if deranged. Your doctor will give you some medicine if you have high cholesterol.
- Eye disease ( Retinopathy)- Dilated eye testing should be done at least once a year by an eye specialist. It should be started at the time of diagnosis of type 2 diabetes and after 3-5 years of diagnosis of type 1 diabetes after puberty. If you already have diabetic eye disease, then your doctor may ask for a more frequent check up.
- Kidney disease (Nephropathy)- Regular blood pressure checking is very important. Urine should be tested every year for proteins and creatinine clearance. Testing should be more frequent if abnormal. Kidney function should also be tested at least once a year.
- Nerve disease (Neuropathy)- You should check your feet daily for any injury, cracks, redness or calluses. Report to your doctor immediately if you have any such problems.
You should get yourself regularly evaluated for these complications.
Maintaining your A1c (blood sugar), blood pressure and cholesterol in the normal range can help in preventing / delaying diabetic complications.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!