Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Patna and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. GunjanYour feedback matters!
I have a yellow teeth what should I do for over come this problem? And my uncle was suffering from sugar. How to over come.
Is it true that brush should be used only once a day. The other time, we should clean our teeth with our fingers as using brush twice a day to clean one's teeth can spoil our teeth?
I have some Low pain in my under teeth and I don't know what I do to relax this pain please give me a home made solution for my pain please help me.
I am having frequent inner cheek cuts, they don't pain. I am also experiencing diarrhea for some days and acidity.
I consult good dentist and cleaned my teeth. He said I have some stomach problems thats why bad breath is coming can you pls say some tips to recover from it.
What is the solution for throat pain, and also blisters on the tongue, the blisters are like paining a lot while eating any spicy food, please give me a solution.
I am very worry of my teeth because there is very much space in between my teeth and I wanna get rid of this ?
I am having recurring mouth ulcer for 5 years. And my vitamin b12 level is 367 it is normal or I am suffering from vitamin b12 deficiency.
Since some day I am observing some blood in my spit, whenever I use to sleep at late nights, or sometimes in early mrngs, before brushing d teeth, I experienced dis prblm. For a fraction of moment, my mouth becomes smelly as blood, after spitting 3-4 times, it becomes normal. I am tensed about dis prblm. I dnt understand whether this is tooth problem or anything else, please suggest me.
Hi sir I'm Pavan one of my teeth is attacked by fluoride and it is yellow color How to make my teeth whitening?
Sir. I have pain on my teeth because I eat sweets to much and I do not live without sweets. So sir give advice what I can do or not.
I had root canal be for three years back and had cap on my molar jaw but from last 3 or 4 month there is a ulcer on the same gum of molar jaw, its not permanent sometime it becomes bigger sometime again smaller and I also do not feel any pain there. Please tell that is it a serious problem? Or can this harm My tooth? Suggest me what to do.
I have pain in both of my jaw and also clicking sound from right side of my jaw. I have also neck and shoulder pain and I recently have noticed that the space between c5 and c6 of my spine have increased. I am feeling very very unwell and uncomfort. please please please help me.
Each morning when I wake my mouth is full of saliva & smells a lot. So what should I do to avoid this problem.
Have you recently got an extraction of your teeth from a dentist . What precautions do you need to take so that your wound heals uneventfully and you get back to your daily routine ASAP.
Here are a few tips to follow;-
1. There would be a cotton swab the dentist would have placed at the extracted site. Remove it after 30 mins.
2. Have everything cold and soft to eat. Its not everydy a dentist allows you to have ice-creams!!!
3. Apply ice pack externally if you want to avoid swelling.
4. Take your medicines as instructed by the doctor on time.
5. Do not spit for about 24 hours(STRICTLY) to avoid any bleeding from the extraction site.
6. Avoid smoking or alcohol on that day
7. After 24 hours, you can gargle with lukewarm saline water for better healing...
Brushing too hard.
All of us have heard by now that brushing hard may not be the solution to our dental woes.Going the soft gentle and frequent way is what we need to do so if you're still in the habit of waging a morning battle with your teeth let's try and remind ourselves to be gentle and clean them like porcelain not scrub them like the toilet bowl.
If you're in the habit of hardly brushing which means either brushing too quickly or brushing just once a day it can cost you!
As food accumulates and bacteria breakdown this accumulated food into acids which dissolve enamel -cavities are formed. These cavities need dental visits to fill up.
If small they can be done sooner and economically but if large they can end up causing you a lot of pain and even requiring multiple avoidable sittings.
Brushing with hard bristles.
Hard bristles tend to damage the teeth and we see multiple patients with severely work down teeth by just self inflicted brushing damage. Imagine thinking you're preventing a problem and actually creating one. While we commend the efforts of anyone who looks after their oral health we also ensure that overzealous brushes should use nothing more than extra soft bristles.
Not replacing your brush.
Replacing your brush is the most neglected aspect of oral hygiene that leaves everyone guessing and being a small detail even your dentist would most likely forget to discuss it. So here's the answer to your dilemma of when to replace your brush - ideally every 3-4 months or when the bristles start to fray whichever happens first.
Replacing brushes or brush heads has even proven to reduce throat infections as old bristles tend to start harbouring bacteria besides being inefficient at cleaning as well.
Flossing hasn't been in our culture or education. We probably encountered a floss much later than we saw or learnt to use a brush. It's very important that just like brushing is second nature to us or comes automatically so should flossing be taught and instilled in our system.
Flossing prevents the most number of cavities even more than brushing since not all brushes reach the areas that entrap food but floss definitely does.
It is ideally recommended to start your cleaning routine by flossing and then brushing.
An inexpensive method to save a lot of time and dental costs.
Bad breath is a dental problem which could also emanate due to poor digestion. It can also be experienced as a side effect of other ailments as well as medications. Smoking and bad diet may lead to this and it usually becomes a matter of low self-esteem as time goes by. Homeopathy is one of the most natural forms of medication, treatment and wellness when it comes to such problems that affect the lifestyle of the patient. These medicines usually combine very small doses of naturally found elements so as to cure an ailment or condition. Yet, it is important to remember that one must get a prescription for these medicines from a professional medical practitioner.
Read on to know more about the types of homeopathic remedies available for bad breath.
- Merc Sol: If your bad breath problem also comes with symptoms like a moist mouth or constant dribbling, then this medicine may be prescribed. This usually happens when the salivary glands become too active and produce more moisture than what the mouth can handle on a normal basis.
- Pulsatilla: This medicine is usually prescribed if the patient complains of a dry mouth along with a bad breath problem. This helps in treating related symptoms like the lack of proper hydration due to the lack of thirst. Not drinking enough water can also lead to the problem of dry mouth and thereafter, a bad odour from the mouth.
- Kreosote: This medicine is considered as a very effective medication for bad breath, especially if the bad breath takes place due to caries in the teeth. This medicine can also help patients who are experiencing bleeding gums along with caries and bad breath.
- Hepar Sulphur and Carbo Veg: The combination of these two medicines is known as one of the best when it comes to treating bad breath. The other symptoms that call for the prescription of these medicines include Gingivitis or gum infection related problems and symptoms. When there is bleeding and pus in the gums due to the infection, then this medicine is usually prescribed. Excessive salivation is also another symptom that is treated by this medicine combination. Hepar Sulphur can be used if there is a throat-related infection or ailment that can lead to the problem of bad breath.
- Carbolic Acid: A homeopathic doctor will usually prescribe this medicine if the problem of bad breath is accompanied by intense and perpetual pain in the abdomen. The patient will also complain of gas in stomach due to the ailment that affects the stomach in such cases. This gives rise to many symptoms including bad breath. Loss of appetite is also treated by this medicine. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.