Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Patna and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Dinesh PatelYour feedback matters!
My teeth have become faded and there is a lot of issue of bad breath. Please suggest a proper remedy.
I am 20 years and had braces for my upper teeth. At present I am using a temporary clip. But after removing it my teeth r going back to there original position i.e they r coming up. How can you help me with the problem?
Diabetes and Dental Disease : *A two way street*.
Diabetes is a *multifactorial* disease that affect various organ of our body like heart, kidney, eyes and of course not sparing one of the vital organ like mouth including teeth and gums. Teeth and gums are indispensable Do us as we chew our food. Digestion begin in mouth. diabetes affect our oral cavity leads to loosening of tooth, swelling of gums, and also bone loss around the teeth leads to pus pain, discomfort. Researchers have proved diabetes to be a double edge sword means it impairs sugar control & also let our body fail to cope with it.
*Dental Surgeons* play a key role in diagnosing diabetes and also treat the symptoms related to diabetes and also controls sugar through dental treatment.
So diabetic patients warrant urgent referral to *dental surgeons* and get all round treatment of oral cavity.
Remember the notion goes in its way:
"Pain is mandatory but suffering is optional.
Thanks and Regards
Dr. Souvagya Ranjan Kar
My dad's tongue tip is red for last 1 month. No pain. He is above 55 years and has a habit of having tobacco orally. Please suggest if anything serious.
Hello sir mera teeth me bahut din se problem h almost starting se hi problem h Last wale teeth ke upar se masuda hua jissse vo bahut pain krta h pls some help me
My front tooth was chipped before 8 years and have a crown placed on it now. But the crown placed tooth is a little over the other front tooth and my teeth are a little bit overbite (just very little. Should I go for invisalign six months braces? And is it possible to wear braces on crown?
If you ever see any white patches in your mouth please do visit a dentist for proper check up as it could be an unavoidable disease. It can be scrapable or non scrapable. White patches can be seen due cheek bites if you have any sharp tooth it can hurt your oral mucosa all you can do is do visit your dentist he/she will the round off the sharp point as it is necessary to avoid further development of any pathology.
Keep your diet healthy add more fruits and green vegetables in your diet will do the added benefits.
I have tongue ulcers my Doctor advice me Montair FX, Zincovit for 3 weeks, and Mucopain Gel and Diclomol SOS for pain. Is this best for me. I have lots of pain and swelling on my tongue and unable to talk properly. Please advise me.
2) Oral hygiene techniques, including tooth brushing, flossing, diet modification, use of antimicrobial mouth rinses and topical fluorides are initiated, reviewed, and used by all patients.
3) Patients with poor dental status who have demonstrated little interest or ability to improve their oral hygiene must be advised to have their teeth extracted and dentures made.
4) Retained roots and fully impacted teeth without clinical or radiological symptoms are left in place. Implants with a probing depth greater than 7 mm must be explanted.
5) A significant correlation between dental foci and the incidence of Acute GVHD was found although this was also recorded in patients who underwent dental treatment.
(As per a. B. Melkos et al published in journal of Clinical Oral Invest (2003))
My teeth was wrongly grown. I was say this problem came to me from my father & mother but they did not care about this matter. What to do?
You may need RCT if you have:
1. Pain and throbbing while eating
2. Pain when eating/drinking hot or cold foods
3. Deep cavity which has been ignored for a long time
4. Injury to the face/ jaw in accident cases
5. Colour change/ darkening of the tooth
6. Pus discharge / swelling in the nearby gum