Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Acupressurists in India. You will find Acupressurists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Acupressurists online in Patna. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Brakes Kumar
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Brakes KumarYour feedback matters!
Hi I used to applied desi ghee on my face for my beard but I applied it all over my face for a month. My skin was normal earlier not dry not oily. Not it's very oily, will it for sometime or permanently. Will it make my skin oily permanently. I am worried please help.
How do we know which permanent hair removal clinic is good for us? Can you suggest any term on the basis of which we can go for the service. Can you suggest some well known clinics in noida or delhi?
I am suffering from pain in my right shoulder from last 4 months or so. Consulted doctor about it; he told me to get a xray of shoulder and after seeing it told me that there is internal swelling in it and advice me some exercises and medicines. I consulted a physio abt it and she told me that might be my ligaments are injured. Don't know whom to consult so that I get complete relief from pain. I am not able to lift a light weight also. Help me out.
My leg palm is paining if I walk continuously for an hour. I took many remedies but no result. What should I do?
I am 37 years old. Having right hand shoulder pain often. I feel its spreading towards backside and also to my hand knee. Feel uncomfortable.
Which is the best mild shampoo in the market for oily scalp and dry damaged hair which catches dandruff easily.
My left ankle bone is in pain since last two days. I had similarly pain 15 years back. What could be the reason?
Achilles Tendon pain is an orthopedic condition that can originate from tears and ruptures to the AchillesTendon, which is known as one of the strongest and also the longest tendon in the human body. It is a band of tissues that decides the quality of your movements and motions to a great extent, as it connects the heel with the calf. Therefore, any injury to this tendon can decrease the strength and support to the muscles and create a painful situation. So how can you deal with this pain? Read on to know more.
- Rice Therapy: Rice is a commonly used term by orthopedic specialist. It refers to Rest, Ice, Compression with a bandage, and finally Elevation. The patient must take lots of rest as well as use ice packs to deal with the injury and acute pain. Finally, the area must be compressed with a bandage and kept elevated on cushions.
- Surgery: For very severe cases, the orthopedic specialist can recommend surgery as well. This kind of surgery aims at reattaching the displaced or ruptured tendon which may have reached such a fate through a sports or any other kind of injury. The doctor may also place your leg in a cast for a few weeks to keep it at complete rest.
- Pain Medication: The doctor can also prescribe pain relievers that contain Ibuprofen as well as acetaminophen or even naproxen. These medicines should be taken in moderation as per the doctor's prescription. Usually, this kind of medication is taken only when unbearable pain is experienced by the patient.
- Thermotherapy or Heat Treatment: The use of heat for chronic pain or even pain that has been ailing for over 48 hours is known as thermotherapy. This therapy uses heating pads and hot water bottles to help relieve the pain. One must be careful while applying anything hot to the site of the injury. Use a towel to wrap the hot water bottle or heating pad so that there is no scalding or leaking on to the skin.
- Footwear: It is important to prevent continuous injury and pain to the already injured Achilles tendon. To do this, you must wear supportive and comfortable footwear that has heel lifts and other customized orthotics built into the shoes.
Taking care of Achilles Tendon pain is a matter of taking various precautions and supportive actions that lead to better healing. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.