Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Patna and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ashutosh Kumar
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Ashutosh KumarYour feedback matters!
He prepares majority of medicines and herbs by himself which are far better and effective than outside medicines. Dr. Ashutosh kr. calmly heard all my issues before coming to and conclusion and explained the root cause of problem. Must visit.
Very experienced doctor for ayurvedic treatment... Got positive results from the beginning...
Good experienced doctor. positive results from the beginning.
The complexion of a person is determined by a pigment known as melanin. More the amount of melanin in a person, darker the complexion. The benefit of melanin is effective sun protection, and it prevents damage from sun exposure.
We have noticed people with dark (brown/black) spots that are darker than the surroundings skin. Commonly affected areas are the face, neck, hands, back, etc. These are melanin concentrated areas and become more visible in fair complexioned people. They are caused due to overproduction of melanin by the melanocytes, which are responsible for the production of melanin.
Now, what causes freckles is not clearly established, though the following are proposed.
- Exposure to sunlight: The cells responsible for melanin production absorb the sun and therefore produce excessive melanin. This is a natural defence mechanism of the skin.
- Ethnicity: Races with white skin are more likely to have freckles than races with darker skin.
- Weather: Some people tend to have freckles only in the summer with fairly clear skin during the winter.
- Genetics: If your parents or siblings have freckles, the chances of you having it are quite high.
- Tanning: Whether by natural means of greater exposure to the sun or artificially done if the salon, increases the chances of developing freckles.
Treatment: There are rumours stating that freckles are “angel kisses,” and “good night charms” and should not be removed as it would bring bad fortune. This is, however, not true and for purely cosmetic reasons, they need to be removed. The commonly affected age group (<30) also is cosmetically sensitive, and therefore the need to treat these.
Prevention is the best and the first solution. Whether by race, heredity, or lifestyle, if you are prone to develop freckles, ensure you are taking the necessary steps to avoid getting freckles in the first place. Avoid sun exposure without sun protection, avoid tanning, and you will be surprised how you can actually prevent freckles. Watch out for weather changes and avoid sun exposure. Reducing the amount of sun exposure can also help in keeping the freckles light, thereby not making too much of a cosmetic concern.
If prevention is not possible, some of the effective treatment measures include:
- Topical creams: These contain bleaching agents like Retin-A. One disadvantage though is that it acts on the entire skin and not just the freckles.
- Laser: A beam of the laser is used to get rid of the unwanted melanocytes which produce melanin. It also improves skin tone and colour.
- Cryotherapy: Liquid nitrogen is used to freeze the melanin-producing cells, thereby removing freckles.
After treating freckles, preventing freckle formation with limiting sun exposure and sun protection is extremely essential. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.
I have severe headache even I can't work properly with a peace of mind...24 hrs I have headache.. I can't lead my personal life properly... is there any remedy to overcome from migraine...?
Hi I'm 25 years old IT guy, I have a question related to my hairs, they are getting split ten at very high rate, please advice.
I'm 20 years old boy and I have long hair. My hair colour is being brown but I want to black and shining hair. And my hair is not straight. What should I use?
I am 16 years old and I am suffering from fever since 10 days I had a serious condition now what precautions I need to take and what kind of food I have to eat?
Hello sir or mam, I want to ask about my teeth related problem. I am suffering from pain because of it. I think it is some muscular pain.
Heart disease or cardiovascular disease is an umbrella term that encompasses a variety of heart related ailments including Angina, coronary artery disease, pulmonary stenosis, irregular heartbeat as well as heart failure and cardiac attacks, among many others. Training the heart to pump blood in a better fashion when one is suffering from such conditions, is the cornerstone of managing cardiovascular ailments. The exercises for this usually revolve around strengthening the heart and its various parts.
Tai Chi is an ancient Chinese form of energy flow exercises that can help patients suffering from heart or cardiovascular diseases. Let us see how.
- Non Vigorous: It is a medically proven fact that non vigorous exercises form an important part of managing the heart in such ailments. This is one of the most important rehabilitation elements for such patients. This kind of exercise usually involves movements like walking and even other mild forms of exercise. Tai Chi is one such form of breathing and motion.
- Muscular Strength: This mind body exercise is a traditional one that can benefit the aerobic capacity of the patient and create a basis for building the muscular strength in the area.
- Hypertension: High blood pressure is one of the most common problems experienced by patients who are suffering from any cardiovascular ailment. With the help of Tai Chi, the systolic and diastolic blood pressure levels have shown marked improvement. This is due to the uptake of oxygen in this resistance based, mild exercise which does not put undue pressure on the heart.
- Diabetes: Diabetes mellitus is another common side effect or even cause of cardiovascular diseases. For many patients, both the ailments go hand in hand. With the help of Tai Chi, the patient can show remarkable improvement in the blood sugar level as well. This also helps in losing some amount of weight even as the Tai Chi practitioners are encouraged to make dietary changes.
- Balance: Tai Chi helps in attaining a certain balance and poise that is required for the constant cleansing of toxins from the body and its various organs. In this way, Tai Chi actually works as a wholesome lifestyle moderator as well.
- Breathing: In Tai Chi, the practitioner is asked to focus on one's breath. This will deeply enhance the way we take and use oxygen within the system, which in turn has a highly beneficial effect as far as heart diseases go. This effect is also known as meditation in motion.
You can also take the package for Improving Heart Health.
Practicing Tai Chi is beneficial for good health and potentially fatal ailments like heart disease. Remember to ask your doctor whether or not you can try out a new form of exercise before you start. If you wish to discuss about any specific cardio or heart problem, you can consult a specilized cardiologist and ask a free question.