Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Patna and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Good experienced doctor. positive results from the beginning.
Very experienced doctor for ayurvedic treatment... Got positive results from the beginning...
I did my husband karyotype test in which mine was stated to be normal and my husbands stated chromosomal analysis revealed a male karyotype with a polymorphic variant, pericentric inversion in chromosome y in all the metaphases analyses. No specific function has been established for the variant, and hence considered of no clinical significance. The banding resolution[iscn (2013)] of the choromose is 525 what does this statement means to be?
I have gastric problem from last year I used several medicine but no used please send me your opinion .
- Keep your activity on an even level. Avoid overexertion and emotional stress. Allow time for yourself to relax. Yoga, meditation or deep breathing can help manage stress and keep you fit.
- Improve sleep habits. Go to bed and get up at the same time every day. Limit daytime resting.
- Avoid taking caffeine and alcohol before bedtime. These may affect sleep.
- Exercise regularly, but not close to the bedtime. Experts suggest not exercising, at least, 3-4hours before bedtime.
- Limit artificial light at night. Use low wattage bulbs, cover windows, turn off the television and avoid using phones and computer screens in the dark.
- Increase exposure to sunlight at the day time. Keep the curtains open in the house.
- Have a healthy and antioxidant-rich diet which are high in fiber such as fresh fruits and vegetables, avoid packaged foods.
I have a tail bone back pain. It occur when I sit for a long time or at the time of bike driving. Bt the pain is mild. And my age is 28 and weight is 70 kg. I also feel tired when I do long journey. Pls suggest me.
I have small daut if diabetic have high cholesterol levels and he did not know that after how many days are months wil take to block heart arteries. please tel me.
I am suffering from loose motion from last night near about 12 to 15 times. And I am pregnant. My last month date was 15 august. Now I am confused what to do. If I will go hospital doctor is going to admit me. But I don't want medicine which will heat my body .please suggest what to do.
I always feel sleepy. Even after a full night sleep. Always a pain in body. I do no hard work. Nothing which can make me tired. Bt I feel like tired always.
Neck cancer refers to the formation of cancer cells in the throat or neck region of your body. Neck cancer is commonly seen in people above sixty years of age .But people above forty can also have the chances of getting neck cancer. Though the symptoms of neck cancer can vary from one person to the other,
Some of the common symptoms are stated as follows:
- Neck cancer affects the voice box, so a change in your voice can be noticed.
- Weight loss is also a symptom for neck cancer.
- A person suffering from neck cancer can also suffer from dysphagia or difficulty in swallowing.
- Sore throat in some cases can be considered as a symptom of neck cancer
- Bleeding from mouth or through your nose is also a common symptom for neck cancer.
- Ear pain in some cases is a symptom of neck cancer.
- Coughing persistently is also regarded as a symptom of neck cancer.
- Sometimes a lump in the neck is also noticed and it is usually painless.
- Some people also encounter breathing problem.
- In some cases a swelling of the neck, jaw or eyes can also be noticed.
Neck cancer involves certain risk factors too. Neck cancer can be treated in many ways. The following are few treatments available for neck cancer:
- Surgery: Your doctor can conduct a surgery for removing the tumors from your neck region. The doctor may decide to do either a microsurgery or laser treatment or endoscopy.
- Chemotherapy: If the tumor spreads to other regions or is large in size, then your doctor may recommend chemotherapy.
- Radiation: It is used to destroy the malignant cells. It is usually conducted after removing the tumor.
These three are the common treatments followed by doctors. Your doctor may also take help of other treatments like administering drugs to control the growth of cancer cells. But, sometimes treatments fail to work if the process of metastasis starts. So you should not ignore it, as soon as you encounter any of the symptoms stated above, visiting an oncologist is highly recommended.