Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Patna. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Knee Pain
Submit a review for Dr. Anu PreranaYour feedback matters!
I am facing problem in my left ear. I am getting low sound than other ear and also my ear is full of puss every morning when I wake up. Please resolve it.
I am a heart patient and I had angina two years back. Right now these days I have severe headaches and back neck pains during the night times. I can not even speak that time and I cry a lot due to the pain effect. I get very less sleep at night time. I have no energy in my body at that time. Please tell me what to do?
Getting burning sensation on left back of stomach. And mild body joint pains. With a bit more urination.
I am having a problem with breathing. For eg. When I speak something normally in a normal tune its ok. But when I try to release the pressure from my stomach to higher the tune from normal to high tune it takes me problem in it. To release that pressure is so hard for me to do. And five to ten minutes I have to take the deep breathe voluntarily to get the oxygen. Could you please help in this?
Recently My fasting glucose came as 132 & PP as 145. My last year reports were fine. To confirm I took HbA1C which came as 7.8% & mean blood glucose came as 177.16. I request doctors to guide me if I have to start medicine for diabetes. What changes should I make in my diet to control it. Whether medicine once started is to be continued life long Thanks.
25 years male, I have stony kind of the things in both side of chest. It makes pain and sometimes biting sensation with pain. What is the problem ? Any remedies in ayurvedic medicine. Please revert back.
I am 61 yrs old and a diabetic since 2004. I take metformin tablets 1 gm twice one in the morning and one in the evening after meals & glyperimide 2 mg after breakfast. Other medicines are atorvastatin 10 mg, and bp medicine along with tablets containing multivitamins, minerals, antioxidants etc. I have been suffering from erectile dysfunction over the last few years but has worsened over the past few months. Is ed due to diabetes or due to my age?
What to do to reduce sugar level from high to low for sugar patient apart from medicine is there any normal treatment for sugar patient?
I am 26 years old an have stomach problem not able to eat anything from outside. Having digest problem. If I eat from outside then loose motion start.
My penis, in erection position is in normal size, but when it contractions it becomes too small as like child penis which gives me the feeling of inferiority due to this I lack my self confidence also. And also I think that it will disturb me in medical examination as like army. How can I get rid of it and increase my penis size?
Sir mujhe problam ye hai ki aisa lgta h ki mere throat me kuch atka hua h. Ye lunch ke bad mahsus hota h. Mujhe gas ki problam v rahti h. Aur mere throat ke back side muh ke andar side me 3-4 dane v h. Ye 10-15 din se aisa ho rha hai. Hamesha lagta h kuch gale me fasa hua h. please ye btaye ki kya ye gas ki wajh se hai ya kuch aur h. Mujhe 5- 6 month pahle throat infection v hua tha. please help. Thanx.
I have problem regarding my digest system. I eat so much food and other medical things to improve my health. But there is no change in my health. Please give me some suggestion.
Bone loss is a silent condition that occurs over the years as you age. It is a condition when the bones become weak and fragile. Many people may not even know that that they are suffering bone loss until it leads to serious conditions such as Osteoporosis. Bone loss resulting in osteoporosis is more in women than men. It is estimated that one of every three women above 50 years suffers from osteoporosis related fracture.
What causes bone loss?
Bones are made of minerals, calcium, and phosphate. Bones are being constantly destroyed and refoemed within the body. As long as your body balances the process, your bones stay strong and healthy. However when the bone decay out grows the bone formation process, bone loss and a host of other problems occur. Some of the common causes bone loss are:
- With growing age, the body starts to reabsorb phosphate and calcium instead of keeping it in the bones. This makes the bones weak. When the process continues for a long time, it leads to osteoporosis.
- If your diet doesnot contain high calcium foods, then your bones donot get enough calcium.
- Smoking and drinking can make your bones weak.
- Medical conditions like rheumatoid arthritis, chronic kidney disease can cause bone loss.
- Sometimes medicines can also result in bone loss.
What are the symptoms of bone loss?
- Receding gums: Our teeth are connected to the jaw bone and if the jaw starts losing bone then it causes receding of gums. Loss of jaw bone is linked to lower bone mineral density.
- Decreased grip strength: Hand grips strength decreases due to low bone density.
- Weak and brittle fingernails: You may find your fingernails have become weak and brittle.
- Cramps, muscle pain, and joint ache: Pain in muscles and joints are an important indicator of vitamin D deficiency, which is a vital component for healthy bones. Cramps in legs and foot at night are an indicator of deficiency of potassium and calcium in the bones.
- Height loss: This is a common problem that comes with age. But there are other factors that lead to height loss such as poor posture and fractured vertebra. Poor posture can cause bone loss.
- Overall low fitness: If you notice that your overall fitness has declined which includes your balance, muscle strength then you may be suffering from bone loss.
Can homeopathy treat osteoporosis?
Homeopathy has the most effective and holistic approach to treat osteoporosis. Homeopathy doesn’t intend to cure bone loss, instead, it tries to treat the underlying health condition that leads to osteoporosis. Consult a homeopath online. Some of the important homeopathy remedies are:
- Calcaria Phos: It is a very effective remedy for osteoporosis It helps in increasing the absorption of calcium from the food. It is a bone builder and creates new cells.
- Calcaria Iod: This is a great remedy to treat loss of bones as well as loss of muscles and fat.
- Alendronate: Alendronate is given to patients suffering from osteoporosis which is caused by steroid treatment. It reduces the release of calcium from the bones to the blood.
- Calcitonin - Salmon: Calcitonin-Salmon is a man-made hormone used to treat osteoporosis. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.