Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Patna and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ANSHUMAN GAUTAMYour feedback matters!
Hi Is tegreitol 200 mg a cure for bruxcisim? how many years we have to take? will this medicine affet gamma gt level. Before this, was taking censopramplus10 past21 months
I have my tooth decayed to the gum line. What should I do and how much it costs to replace total tooth.
Every time I take ibuprofen or Paracetamol I get a lot of flemme or mucus in the morning which I have to spit out. Is the flemme caused by these pain-killers? What should I replace them with? I'm 67 years old. Thank you.
Hi Dr. After proper brushing. I feel like foul odor through my mouth. I don't have any bad habits like chewing tobacco etc. Can you please help me out to get rid of this.
Hello sir I am suffering from bleeding from the teeth for 2year but I didn't pay attention on it. Now what should I do. Please suggest.
1) Are there any simple ways to whiten yellow teeth? 2) How long period does it take to whiten teeth if taken proper measures?
Hello I am 34 years old male and I have a dry mouth for last 4 months. When I drink water after 30 minut I need to water. What should I do?
I am 28 years old and we are suffered my upper front tooth of root when push the root of my tooth then we have heavy painful for 5 min and then silent sir please suggest me what should we do at this.
Hi, Dr. Sir, My age is 49 year , From 3days I am feeling pain backech from lower spinal joint. I can not stand properly. It will take 5 minutes time to stand properly and walk. from 15 days back I was suffering pain of premolar teeth and taken many antibiotics and pain killer finally teeth was removed. Is it side effect of those medition because I have not feel any problem in life. THANKS
Munching foods like apples, pears, carrots or celery after brushing can help in preventing discoloration
I am 32 yers old. Suffering from lichen pales in mouth gums, lips, what can I do? please tel me treatment.
Manual Toothbrush vs. Electric Toothbrush
In a world where every little thing is being automated, why must the activity of brushing your teeth be left behind? Well unless scientists come up with a technique that entirely renders brushing your teeth unnecessary, the only thing we can rely on as of today is easing the activity. And that has been done by bringing in the electronic toothbrushes in the market.
The manual toothbrush was invented in the 1930s. Several upgrades and updates were added to the toothbrush, and in the 1990s, the electronic toothbrush was introduced. Is it better than the manual toothbrush, or is the vintage route more beneficial, let's take a look:
- Cost: Electronic toothbrushes cost significantly more than manual toothbrushes. A manual toothbrush could cost on an average Rs. 30-Rs.40, whereas an electronic toothbrush costs close to Rs.400-Rs.500.
- Features: Unless you have a set timer in front of you, the time you take to brush your teeth manually solely depends on you. Electronic toothbrushes come with a built in timer which you can set at 2 minutes or more (2 minutes being the appropriate time considered for effective cleaning of teeth). This built-in timer saves you from relying on your guesswork and effectively helps you clean your teeth according to the recommended timings.
- Convenience: Manual toothbrushes are convenient to carry while traveling. They have negligible weight and can fit into any travel pouch easily. Electronic toothbrushes, on the other hand, are heavy in weight and need a battery charger to be carried along, which makes them a pain to carry around.
- Effort: Electronic toothbrushes significantly reduce your effort put into the activity. All you need to do is tilt your toothbrush to a 45-degree angle, and let the toothbrush do all the work. Whereas, manual toothbrushes, require you to carefully use proper brushing techniques to get the best results and thus require more effort.
- Options: Manual toothbrushes come with a huge variety of bristles, heads, colors etc. For sensitive gums, one can pick a toothbrush with soft bristles; for kids, one can pick a toothbrush with a smaller head to fit into their mouths. Electronic toothbrushes, as of today do not come in a variety of sizes or bristle types. Thus, the choice and utility are restricted.
And the most important factor-
Oral health maintenance: Electronic toothbrushes are known to give better results in comparison to manual toothbrushes when it comes to removing plaque and gingivitis. Also in the case of children when you cannot ensure whether they are brushing their teeth properly, electronic toothbrushes come to the rescue.
Though electronic toothbrushes give better results with lesser effort, manual toothbrushes have their own conveniences, too.