Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Patna and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anshu PrakashYour feedback matters!
I am not able to open my mouth wide from last 5/6 months. Only 2 fingers I can put in my mouth. When I am trying to open widely. I am getting pain. I used to have tobacco. What may be the cause.
If plaque is left to sit on the teeth, over time it can harden and turn into something called tartar. As tartar builds up, it can push underneath the gums, causing bleeding or irritation, known as gingivitis. Gingivitis is the early stage of gum disease, and it can be stopped with good oral hygiene and simple dental treatments. If left alone, gingivitis can turn into severe gum disease, which can damage the bones holding the teeth, leading to tooth loss.
This all might seem kind of scary, but there’s no reason to stress out. Even though plaque buildup can harm your teeth and gums, it’s surprisingly pretty easy to keep it under control. Here are things you can do to keep plaque from taking over:
Brush after meals. Use a toothbrush with soft bristles, and a pea-sized amount of fluoride toothpaste. Brush for two minutes, making sure to brush the back teeth.
Floss at least once per day. The best time to do it is before bed or after your last meal. Dental floss can target the plaque that’s hiding between your teeth, where a toothbrush can’t reach.
Visit the dentist twice per year for a checkup and cleaning.
I have tremendous cavities over both upper and lower molar region! What procedures may help me the most! I want to re implant my teeth as my age is 29 currently.
I am 34 year old and am having mouth ulcers on my cheek and lips last two days. I don't have any other disease like BP or diabetic. Could you suggest medicine for ulcers. Thanks.
In my mouth teeth washing time cmng blood why Pas 3 completed this problem how can solve this problem.
Hello sir / maam I have been taking soft drinks a lot now a days and now some white colour substances are above my teeth. Can you help and say how to overcome it and make teeth strong?
I am 16 years old and I am having ulcers in the mouth since last 5-6 days. I have been eating tablets like B-capsule and Riboflavin together with Zytee mouth paint but it's having no effect. So what can I do in such situation?
I am feeling tooth problem Some thing which r white in colour is deposited in side of teeth and I feel like a line. please suggest me medicine. Plz.
Odontalgia or severe toothache is characterized by extreme pain or inflammation of the tooth and its surrounding areas. The excruciating pain that you might experience may stem as a result of gum infection, tooth decay, infection of the dental pulp, abscess and due to certain other reasons like extraction or filling of the teeth. Another key reason for extreme toothache is the fact that a number of heart problems, such as myocardial infarction and angina tend to affect your dental health negatively.
While some toothaches might occur sporadically, they might pose a danger against your overall well-being in the long run, if the condition is left untreated. Homeopathy can serve as the perfect antidote to your toothache problems and its effects are noted to be significantly higher when it comes down to the question of long-term consumption. Here is a list of homeopathic medications that might prove to be a pain alleviator for your dental complications:
- Hepar Sulph and Silicea: Root abscess responds positively, to both Hepar Sulph and Silicea. For fever accompanied with occasional chills due to severe toothache, Hepar Sulph is considered to be the perfect remedy and tends to significantly decrease the level of swelling and pain. On the other hand, if your face swells and there is an incidence of gum inflammation, Silicea must be used to numb the effects of root abscess.
- Plantago: Plantago is noted to be the most commonly prescribed medicine for toothaches and for treating sensitivity. The pain extending to the ears from the teeth receives maximum relief due to the effects of Plantago. It might have to be taken internally or applied externally depending on the severity of the toothache and its accompanying conditions.
- Staphysagria: Sensitivity is best taken care of by Staphysagria and resolves the problem of worsening of toothache, when any drink or food is consumed. Bleeding gums and excess salivation is also another aspect that is looked after by Staphysagria.
- Arnica: Tooth extraction and filling may often lead to the consequence of nerve-wrecking pain in the gums and the affected area. For this, Arnica is prescribed to assuage the nerve pain and must be taken in along with Hypericum, another homeopathy medicine, for best results.
- Merc Sol: Problems of halitosis and excessive salivation that tend to occur simultaneously with toothaches can be solved by a dosage of Merc Sol. Bleeding gums, looseness of teeth and sensitivity are all taken care of by the same medication.
- Hecla Lava: For jaw swells along with toothache, you must always opt for Hecla Lava. The effect is instantaneous and relieves both swelling and pain.
- Chamomilla: Chamomilla serves as the best remedial homeopathic medicine for easing heat sensitivity that is likely to worsen the existing toothache. Drinks and food, either hot or cold, can then be consumed easily because of the numbing effect of this medicine. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.