Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Patna and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
I am a MALE born on May 1985. In my mouth around two teeth are severely moving and other 4 teeth also moving slightly. In this one molar tooth is now very severely moving. Around 7 years back, Dentist placed Cap Over affected teeth after root canal treatment. That teeth also moving slightly. I think the gums are infected or strength-less. And from the gums of two teeth pulp also coming. In this condition is it possible to recover my teeth from falling, using any advanced treatment. Actually I saw many videos of artificial tooth. But I want to restore my natural tooth to its original condition at any cost. As I said I am in later stage of this issue. So it possible cure it. And where can I get good treatment in Tamilnadu or chennai. If there any Good dental clinic in Kanyakumari district also please suggest me. As I am from Kanyakumari district And what will be the approximate treatment cost.
I am suffering with yellow teeth since 10 years doctors told me that you have florosis we can't do any action to change colour to white am feeling sad is any solution for my problem?
I have a problem with my teeth its seeking when I drinking of any alcohol like water, pepsi anything please give me a solution.
A person's looks can be greatly dented by presence of a missing tooth. The effect often trickles to denting their speaking, eating and ultimately their self-esteem. Health wise they will compromise the oral health of a person for there will be increased pressure on the adjacent teeth which may impact negatively on the bone structure that supports it. While there are traditional remedies for countering this such as using crowns and bridges, many users find them uncomfortable and limiting. Besides, they don't avail the permanent function they are expected to as replacement teeth. Thanks to modern science though, dental implant surgery is now possible to provide patients with functional tooth restorations that are long lasting.
What are dental implants?
These are basically artificial tooth roots that are placed into the jaws of patients with missing teeth so that they can hold replacement teeth. The artificial roots will be cemented such that they will blend in with the existing jaw to become a part of your mouth. They are usually placed during dental surgery where titanium will be placed in the jawbone that will then fuse with the existing jawbone to provide a strong foundation for the replacement tooth.
Situation you may need implants...
There are various situations that put people in need of dental implants and replacement tooth. First is when they need to replace a damaged tooth. You could also get one when you want to eliminate weak teeth in your mouth, replace a damaged tooth or want to replace a knocked out tooth that may have experienced trauma. Also, you could get a dental implant when you want to take care of weak teeth that result from bone loss due to any gum disease.
What the procedure involves?
First, the patient has to visit a doctor for assessment on whether he is the right candidate for the procedure. If you are, the doctor will determine if other procedures need to be performed before the surgery such as bone grafting; especially if your bone structure is weak. The doctor may use dental x-rays to determine if the gums are strong enough to withstand implants. Then the bone will be drilled if it's ready to create room for implant placement. Thereafter, the area will be left sutured for about a week so that implants are firmly in place and then removed. After the gum has healed, a metallic post is then placed, which will offer support to the crown that will be laced to act as the replacement tooth.
With proper oral health, dental implants can last a really long time. Brush and floss daily so that no materials accumulate under the implant. For anyone suffering from damaged tooth, dental implants are the solution. If you wish to discuss about any specific dental problem, you can consult a dentist and ask a free question.
Mera ek teeth ke uper kala colour ka daag hai. Toothpaste karne par bhi nahi ja raha hai. Bahut din se hai. But koi idea nahi mila . Kya karu. Pehle aap se bol raha hun. Aap mujhe home remedy boliye . Main use karunga. Teeth samne daag hai.Kindly reply me.
If you haven't had your teeth cleaned in the last 3 to 6 months you could be spreading infection to the rest of your body. Please prevent oral systemic health issues by getting your teeth cleaned regularly from your dentist or hygienist. According to the american academy of periodontology, several studies have shown periodontal disease to be associated with heart disease.
Hello doctor I have problem of mouth ulcer for long time and many times pl suggest me for good medicine
Maintaining good oral hygiene is the key for enhanced gum and dental health. Tooth erosion is characterised by decay of the outer and inner parts of the teeth. It occurs when certain sugar containing foods such as milk, candy and cakes leave behind residual quantities, thus causing small food particles to get stuck to and remain in the teeth. These are then digested by the bacteria in the mouth and converted to acids. The acids in combination with saliva form a layer called plaque that causes tooth erosion.
To prevent tooth erosion, you can employ these simple methods:
- Regular flossing: Flossing is an often neglected aspect of dental hygiene. Flossing helps in removing food residues stuck between the teeth that your toothbrush cannot clean. Use proper technique while flossing as improper technique can damage your gums.
- Brushing twice a day: You should brush at least twice a day with toothpaste that contains fluoride. If possible, brush regularly after eating a meal.
- Eat well balanced meals: Eat well balanced meals for your gums to receive proper nourishment. Include plenty of fruits and vegetables in your diet as they are rich in antioxidants and vitamins. These antioxidants and vitamins help maintain overall gum and dental health.
- Fluoridated water: Drink fluoridated water, as it helps in preventing tooth erosion.
- Use Mouthwash regularly: Use an antiseptic mouthwash to keep your mouth bacteria free. Bacteria in your mouth can lead to rapid tooth erosion.
- Rinse your mouth: Rinse your mouth with water after every meal. Rinsing helps in removing food particles from your mouth that may contribute to tooth erosion.
- Avoid junk food: Avoid snacking on junk foods as they contain hidden sugars that can increase your risks of tooth erosion. Avoid sugar based drinks as they can harm your teeth and cause cavities.
- Dental sealants: A sealant is a coating that is applied on the tooth to prevent it from getting affected by plaque. They usually last for 8-10 years after which they need to be replaced.
- Visit the dentist regularly: Visit the dentist on a regular basis for check-ups as any underlying issue that can create potential problems in the future may need to be resolved.