Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Patna and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. AkhileshYour feedback matters!
My front teeth are yellowish. I don't like it. I want it to be white. Please suggest me so that it will be white and there will be no effect on strength of teeth.
Hi Dr. I have dark brown layer on my one teeth how can I clean it at home or institinaly its looks very bad please guide me.
I am 26 years old. I have gap between front teeth. What should I do. If I do filling will the gap increases in the future. Can I go to the ortho treatment. Actually my teeth are little height do I need ortho treatment. How long it takes my teeth to recover. Will there any side effects.
I have very loose theeths that doesn't look nice my theeth have a lot space between each other please advice me some simple solution.
My brother is 50 year old and suffering from" minimally invasive squamous carcinoma" he has been a smoker throughout his life. Now doctors have advice him operation followed by radiotherapy but he doesn't want to go under a knife. This outgrowth is in the lower part of the tongue of the size of 2 rs coin. It has appeared since mid march. Please advice, can he be cured?
My tooth are yellow so I went to doctor for bleaching but He said my tooth will become sensitive for whole life. So how should I get whiter tooth?
In my mouth there are three small poxes just inside the lips I feels pain when I take food or water. Suggest me thanks.
I am having dental problems like enamel coating and bleeding (smell) and I don't know why I am getting blood in saliva when I woke up. It's not from the mouth. Its from internal. I want some serious and best medication nearby my area. So please help me and guide me as I am just 23.
I am 24 year old male and I have white coating on tongue from 7 - 8 months. I am pure vegetarian, and taking vit. B and folic acids tablets. But it is not rid off. What should I do?
I have pyria disease. What canI do to prevent from mouth smelling &other problems, Gave a suggestion to prevent from it,
One of the main reasons of a severe headache is a prolonged toothache. Toothaches are extremely painful and can prevent you from enjoying your food. It becomes difficult to speak if toothache is unbearable.
Causes of Toothache:
Tooth fracture resulting from an accident.
A painful infection at the root of your teeth or your gums. This is known as tooth abscess.
Chewing gum continuously and grinding the teeth.
How does toothache cause headache?
Sometimes, a tooth becomes very inflamed and since the nerve endings are connected to the brain, this, in turn makes the pain travel to different parts of your head. Generally, people with bad cavities or caries have major headaches and migraines.
The inside of a tooth consists of a pulp. This pulp can get infected. If this tooth happens to lie in the upper jaw, then the pain is transferred to the head which can cause a severe headache.
Headaches can also be caused by TMJD (Temporomandibular joint dysfunction). This usually occurs spreading from the face, jawline and neck right up to the head. In extreme cases, the jaws might be locked up and it makes clicking or grinding noises. Misalignment of the teeth can be a cause by TMJD which in turn affects the head greatly.
- If you are detected with TMJD, your jaws need to be healed, first thing you should do is to visit an expert dentist in order to get the underlying cause of toothache treated. It is always recommended to get a proper treatment started, do not emphasize the use of self-medications.
- If the headache persists due to toothache, it is advisable to take a painkiller as prescribed by your dentist.
- Use an ice pack or a towel dipped in cold icy water, and hold it against the area of toothache. Do not put ice directly on your tooth as it might increase the pain ten folds due to tooth sensitivity.
- You can also apply numbing gel so that your tooth stops hurting. This in turn, will make your headache reduce.
- Toothache is also caused by small amounts of food which get stuck inside your teeth or between your gums, so it is necessary to clean your teeth thoroughly and floss it regularly to avoid toothache.
- Avoid chocolates and sweets. If you still get a cavity, you should visit your dentist immediately.
- Dental abscess also causes headache. In this situation, a root canal treatment is recommended.