Doctor in Dr Jyoti's Skin & Laser Clinic
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr Jyoti's Skin & Laser ClinicYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dr Jyoti is an excellent dermatologist with brilliant results. I am very impressed with results of the acne scars treatment she gave me at her clinic Dr Jyoti's Skin and Laser clinic in Patna.
I feel strange that I am suffering from pimples. I feel so great after the completion of treatment. The oveall cleanliness in the Dr Jyoti's clinic was amazing. The Dr Jyoti's clinic have proper facilities for disabled patients as well. Never once that I felt that she is getting impatient, rather she has always responded to my each and every doubt with immense patience. I have consulted so many doctors , but no one was able to solve my pimples issue. The guidance she gave me has helped me immensely with my situation.
It was a bad case of hair fall. I consulted Dr Jyoti, she is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. Over the period of time I noticed a number of changes in myself. I searched Dr Jyoti online and saw her reviews. The facilities available in the Dr Jyoti's Skin and Laser clinic are very nice. I feel so great after the completion of treatment. The guidance she gave me has helped me immensely with my situation. The hair transplant treatment shelped me immensly.
Never once that I felt that she is getting impatient, rather she has always responded to my each and every doubt with immense patience. Jyoti is well aware about innovative techniques to treat problems. she did my laser hair treatment. The staff was very attentive to my needs. Dr Jyoti's Skin and Laser clinic has all the latest technology in place to handle severe cases.
she did my prp hair transplant. Finally with her treatment, I am completely cured from the issue. The entire Dr Jyoti's Skin and Laser clinic was spotlessly, clean. Overall prp hair transplant was very effective. No matter how critical be the situation, she is always very calm. I have consulted so many doctors , but no one was able to solve my issue.
A friend of mine referred to Dr Jyoti for the mole surgery. Not only she is very calm and composed, but is also a very understanding doctor. The mole surgery she provided suited me the best and I would definitely recommend to consult herif anyone facing the same problem.The friendliness of staff is the best in the Dr Jyoti's Skin and Laser clinic.
I was having this moles, and I was searching for a dermatologist who can provide me best mole removal treatment. I consulted Dr Jyoti. She is very talented and seasoned doctor. During the treatment, she supported me a lot. I am so happy that I chose her for my treatment as now I am perfectly fine.
Dr Jyoti suggested me an acne treatment at her clinic Dr Jyoti's Skin and Laser clinic in Patna. I took the treatment and I was very satisfied with the results that I got. Dr jyoti is very nice and the staff at her clinic is also very nice
I was quite tensed because of my facial hair. I consulted Dr Jyoti who is a dermatologist specialist. The skin laser treatment given by her was very beneficial for me.I owe her a big thank for the treatment.
I consulted dr Jyoti from Dr Jyoti's Skin and Laser clinic in Patna for the treatment of my acne scars her treatment suited me the best. I am really thankful to her. She has changed my life
Dr. Jyoti provides answers that are sensible. Thanks , for mentioning the Medicine as well, love the way you reply.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Jyoti to be helped me improve my health. Is this available in Nepal?
Dr. Jyoti provides answers that are very helpful. Good Suggestion...
With my experience best hair doctor
Eczema is something which can really blight the quality of the life of a person. Sometimes, even the most mundane of things can cause our skin to have a reaction, resulting in allergic eczema. However, while it is annoying and painful, there are ways to go about treating it.
It is quite important, though, to understand what exactly eczema is. Simply put, it is a condition which occurs when the skin of the person suffering from it is inflamed.
Among the various groups of people who suffer from eczema, a lot of them are actually babies. However, they thankfully are able to grow out of the issue by the time they become adults. While it is true that eczema can strike any part of a person’s body, among the places it strikes most often are the face, the neck and behind the sweat spots of the body i.e. the area behind the knees and around the ankles.
What causes allergic eczema?
Eczema is a lot of the time, a condition which is genetic. That being said, there are certain things which can go a long way into making it worse, which include stress and dry climates as well as external materials which irritate the skin touching it, like soaps which are just too strong.
What are the Treatment Options?
When it comes to things, which have the potential to make the situation a lot better, there is a group of medicines which are part of the antihistamine group which can work wonders. An interesting thing when it comes to the treatment of allergic eczema is the fact that a lot of the treatment for the issue involves a management of the inflammation that occurs along with an attempt to take better control and manage the immune system of the person who has eczema.
Depending on the severity of eczema a person has, a possible course of treatment involves making use of corticosteroids, which are strictly a prescription based way to go about treating eczema. Keeping this in mind, it is of the highest importance to make sure that whenever the steroids are being taken by mouth, there is a full adherence to what the doctor has recommended or directed.
As a last ditch resort, if the condition is really bad, there is a possibility of going for Ultra Violet Therapy in order to make it better. However, if one is looking for ways to reduce the intensity of their eczema sans higher doses of medication, stress management in something that can work well. In addition to this, a humidifier can do a lot to improve the situation.
Sir /mam ,mere hair fall one year se ho Ra ,winter main dandruff bhi ho jata sir Kya Kru please help me.
Hair loss or Alopecia is a problem common to both men and women. It can leave you feeling very miserable. But rather than getting upset knowing the cause will help you tackle the problem efficiently. The following are few shocking causes of hair loss that you may not be aware of-
- Hair Loss can be a hereditary problem for some people. It can be common to both men and women. Males may encounter male pattern baldness and females can encounter female pattern baldness.
- Women can face hair loss problems for using hair styling tools. You must avoid hair strengtheners, curling irons and dryers in order to control hair loss.
- Hormonal imbalances can lead to hair loss. Thyroid problems or levels of estrogen getting reduced in cases of women can cause hair loss.
- Lack of protein in your diet can also result in hair loss. Insufficient protein intake according to your age may trigger hair loss.
- Intake of too much steroids like birth control pills can also be a contributing factor.
- Stress is also a major contributing factor for hair loss. Any form of prolonged anxiety or trauma can lead to hair loss problems.
- Sudden and excessive weight loss also sometimes may be the cause for uncontrolled hair fall.
In order to combat the problem of hair loss you must consult a doctor and undergo the required treatment. The following are few treatments that can prove to be helpful for you-
- Many clinics nowadays provide hair transplantation treatment. You may consider hair transplantation if you encounter hair loss at an alarming rate.
- Increase the intake of proteins in your diet. Include food like fish in your diet which is high on protein.
- Message hair oils like coconut oil, almond oil, amla oil as they will help nourish the roots of your hair.
- Onion juice is proved to be very helpful in growing back hair on your scalp. Apply it on your scalp and it may help you to grow back your hair.
- Applying henna at home can also increase the volume of your hair and make it look beautiful too.
Along with the above mentioned treatments, eating healthy and sleeping well will also help you to tackle your problem of hair loss. Normally a person sheds fifty to hundred strands of hair per day, but if it is more than that, consulting a doctor is highly recommended.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Sir mere face pe chote chote pimple hai jo bahut dhyan dene pe dikhte hai but pure face pe hai aur unki bjah se mere face pe chote chote pores b ho gye hai so pls sir suggest me best thing.
Every woman endure menopause, by the time she reaches middle age. It comes with a lot of complications, and skin changes are also not spared. It is vital to know how to fight the skin changes of menopause to take right actions at the right time.
Major problems faced are hormonal changes and their declines. Ultimately, ovarian activity slows down decreasing in B-Estradiol levels. This leads to hot flashes or warmth feel under the skin, especially on face and profuse sweating. The overall experience leads to decrease in the production of estrogen and progesterone, leading to skin changes.
- Oily Skin: Testosterone production is prominent that stimulates sebaceous glands to secrete thicker sebum making skin appear oily.
- Facial Hair: Some women show development of facial hair, especially on chin.
- Sagging Skin and Wrinkles: Decrease in estrogen leads to fat redistribution. This results in skin sagging on face, neck, hands and arms.
- Elastosis: Lower estrogen levels lead to decrease in collagen and elastin in the skin dermis. UV rays destroy collagen resulting in elastosis.
- Thinning Epidermis: This leads to trans-epidermal water loss and dry skin.
- Hyperpigmentation / Age Spots: Melanin production is tampered.
How to Fight Against It
Here are some tips on how to fight the skin changes of menopause.
- With age, skin becomes dry. Right cleanser with a creamy formula is a solution for dry skin. Use heavier cream to moisten your skin. Avoid hot, long showers.
- Skin protection from sunlight is a must. Choose a sunscreen that is from a broad-spectrum SPF30 or higher and use it regularly.
- Due to hormonal changes, wrinkles appear, and hence you need to apply moisturizer on face, jawline and neck regularly. Use skin-care products meant to act against fine lines and sagging.
- Face, hands and chest usually get affected with age spots. Use sunscreen every day. Those who are already affected with spots, use exfoliating products. These products help to shed dead skin cells. Toners may also help.
- Apply moisturiser on hands too and wear gloves while doing household or yard work.
- Eat foods with antioxidants such as brightly-coloured fruits and vegetables.
- Soy, which is rich in isoflavones, acts like estrogen in the body.
- Stress tends to make skin drier. Yoga, meditation, etc. helps to relax.
- Do exercise regularly to tone your muscles.
- Sleep well: Beauty sleep is most essential to regenerate your cells. Sleep prevents dark circles under eyes. Around 8 to 9 hours of sleep is recommended.
Now you know how to fight the skin changes of menopause. Follow the tips and then age will be just a number.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Are you tired of those acne and pimple marks which keep popping up on your face and do not let you boast of that flawless skin? Acne and acne marks are both very irritating as these hide the beauty of your skin. But there are many methods in which you can use to remove your acne and pimple marks without much ado. While many ointments and chemicals are available in the market, at times simple home remedies are also equally effective. Here are ten effective ways to remove your acne marks.
Aloe Vera Gel: Fresh Aloe Vera gel helps the affected region to cool down and the marks to fade in no time. Apply aloe Vera gel every day and leave it overnight for best results. These are available in pharmacies and chemists but it is best to get fresh and organic ones to apply onto your skin.
Baking Soda: Baking soda exfoliates and cleanses the skin. Apart from its various uses in cooking, baking soda also helps in removing scar marks naturally.
Coconut Oil: Coconut oil can be applied directly in the affected region. It acts as a natural cleanser due to the various vitamins present in it. However, in case you find the oil too heavy for your skin, you can wash it away after keeping it for thirty minutes. Else, it can be worn as the skin absorbs it naturally.
Cucumber: There is a reason cucumber is used in facials all over the world. Apart from hydrating the skin, it also makes sure that the vitamins are absorbed by the skin to keep it fresh, moist and healthy. You can cut cucumber chunks and leave them on the affected area for sometime and rinse your face with cold water.
Honey: Honey might be a bit sticky on your skin but it gives best results when applied daily on the acne scars. However, you must use organic and fresh honey and not the processed one available in supermarkets.
Lemon Juice: Lemon juice can be applied once or twice a day for as long it takes to heal the scar marks.
Potato Juice: Potato juice is a natural healer. Cut a few chunks and press them against the infected area for thirty minutes everyday. You would be scarless in no time.
Vitamin E Capsules: Vitamin E capsules can be punctured and the oil directly used against the acne scars.
Sugar Mask: Sugar Mask can be made with the juice of organic sugar cane, lemon juice and olive oil. It can be applied regularly once a day.
Rosehip Seed Oil: Rosehip Seed Oil is readily available in the market and helps to heal your skin fast.
Most of Almost every one of us dreams of a flawless skin. But, your beauty gets a patch of ugliness with the presence of unwanted moles on your skin. Moles develop from cells called melanocytes, which produce pigment melanin that gives skin its color. It is for this reason that the moles are darker than the other parts of the skin. They are usually caused due to hormonal changes.
Here are some common causes behind moles:
- Teenage: It is the stage that sees a lot of hormonal changes and imbalances. This increases the chance of developing moles.
- Pregnancy: It is that period when a woman’s body goes through a hell lot of changes. It doesn’t give rise to more moles but it is responsible for darkening of the existing ones.
- Sunlight: Exposure to sunlight for a prolonged period of time may lead to the formation of moles. These can worsen later by taking the shape of melanoma, or skin cancer.
- Genetics: Researchers believe that genes are responsible for having moles on the body or face.
Types of Moles
It is difficult to identify the various types of moles. They almost look the same. But, on closer scrutiny, you will see the differences. Here are the most common ones:
- Dermal melanocytic naevi: They protrude from the skin. They have a pale hue. They may have hair on them as well.
- Junctional melanocytic naevi: They are either flat or round. They are deep brown or black in colour.
- Compound melanocytic naevi: They protrude from skin. They are light brown in colour.
- Blue naevi: They are dark blue in colour.
- Halo naevi: The moles have a pale circular ring around it.
Home remedies to get rid of moles
Here are some common home-based remedies to treat moles:
- Apple Cider Vinegar: It is a strong natural acid. It burns the area and the mole falls off. But, you need to be anti-allergic to the acid. Dip a cotton ball in the acid and apply on the affected part. You will see results in 10 days time.
- Baking soda and Castor oil: The mixture of baking soda and castor oil makes a slow but effective solution for treatment of moles. It also prevents the scars. Castor oil has the ability to disperse any growth of pathogens.
- Flaxseed oil, Ground Flaxseeds and Honey: This is an effective remedy for moles that are raised from the skin. It causes loosening of the edges of the mole. Gradually, the mole falls off due to its application. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.