Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr Jyoti's Skin and Laser clinicYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dr Jyoti is an excellent dermatologist with brilliant results. I am very impressed with results of the acne scars treatment she gave me at her clinic Dr Jyoti's Skin and Laser clinic in Patna.
It was a bad case of hair fall. I consulted Dr Jyoti, she is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. Over the period of time I noticed a number of changes in myself. I searched Dr Jyoti online and saw her reviews. The facilities available in the Dr Jyoti's Skin and Laser clinic are very nice. I feel so great after the completion of treatment. The guidance she gave me has helped me immensely with my situation. The hair transplant treatment shelped me immensly.
Dr Jyoti suggested me an acne treatment at her clinic Dr Jyoti's Skin and Laser clinic in Patna. I took the treatment and I was very satisfied with the results that I got. Dr jyoti is very nice and the staff at her clinic is also very nice
I consulted dr Jyoti from Dr Jyoti's Skin and Laser clinic in Patna for the treatment of my acne scars her treatment suited me the best. I am really thankful to her. She has changed my life
Dr. Jyoti provides answers that are sensible. Thanks , for mentioning the Medicine as well, love the way you reply.
Dr. Jyoti provides answers that are very helpful. Good Suggestion...
Most of Almost every one of us dreams of a flawless skin. But, your beauty gets a patch of ugliness with the presence of unwanted moles on your skin. Moles develop from cells called melanocytes, which produce pigment melanin that gives skin its color. It is for this reason that the moles are darker than the other parts of the skin. They are usually caused due to hormonal changes.
Here are some common causes behind moles:
- Teenage: It is the stage that sees a lot of hormonal changes and imbalances. This increases the chance of developing moles.
- Pregnancy: It is that period when a woman’s body goes through a hell lot of changes. It doesn’t give rise to more moles but it is responsible for darkening of the existing ones.
- Sunlight: Exposure to sunlight for a prolonged period of time may lead to the formation of moles. These can worsen later by taking the shape of melanoma, or skin cancer.
- Genetics: Researchers believe that genes are responsible for having moles on the body or face.
Types of Moles
It is difficult to identify the various types of moles. They almost look the same. But, on closer scrutiny, you will see the differences. Here are the most common ones:
- Dermal melanocytic naevi: They protrude from the skin. They have a pale hue. They may have hair on them as well.
- Junctional melanocytic naevi: They are either flat or round. They are deep brown or black in colour.
- Compound melanocytic naevi: They protrude from skin. They are light brown in colour.
- Blue naevi: They are dark blue in colour.
- Halo naevi: The moles have a pale circular ring around it.
Home remedies to get rid of moles
Here are some common home-based remedies to treat moles:
- Apple Cider Vinegar: It is a strong natural acid. It burns the area and the mole falls off. But, you need to be anti-allergic to the acid. Dip a cotton ball in the acid and apply on the affected part. You will see results in 10 days time.
- Baking soda and Castor oil: The mixture of baking soda and castor oil makes a slow but effective solution for treatment of moles. It also prevents the scars. Castor oil has the ability to disperse any growth of pathogens.
- Flaxseed oil, Ground Flaxseeds and Honey: This is an effective remedy for moles that are raised from the skin. It causes loosening of the edges of the mole. Gradually, the mole falls off due to its application. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.
Hi doc, there is something problem with my hair. My hair is falling alot after putting hands in my head 10 to 15 hairs come out at once. My hair are soft and silky. Let me describe you everything. Ai am 17 years old boy 4 -5 months ago my hair starts falling a lot after I have used that tresseme shampoo after using for 1 month I switched to pantene than my hair stops falling. My many hair has turned white also. Now from last 2 months I am using biotique apple green natural shampoo which makes my hair rough after wash so I switched to pantene hair fall control again. Now this hair fall problem has started again. I am using wells almond oil. Can you tell me what is problem with my hair?
My fair fall problem start from last 6 years. Some bald arise in the middle of head. I can't recovery this. New hair can't born. Hair regrowth stop. How I will get remedy.
I am losing hair quickly. And I was used all of water and soaps. But my hair fall doesn't stop. What can I do.
A number of factors are associated with hair fall and if someone is suffering from severe hair fall on a daily basis, then it is certainly a cause of concern. Here are five major reasons of hair loss that you need to know:
- Scalp infections: scalp infections is one of the factors that may cause hair fall at an alarming rate. Of the different scalp infections, the ringworm scalp infection is the most common. Although this fungal infection can occur in any part of your body, when it develops on your scalp, you end up losing clumps of hair. Alongside the use of anti-fungal medications, even anti-fungal shampoos and creams can provide you with respite from the problem.
- Stress: Stress gives rise to certain conditions such as alopecia areata, telogen effluvium (hair loss caused post-pregnancy or surgery) and trichotillomania (an impulsive need to pull your hair out), which can cause you to lose significant amount of hair. To avert a hair loss crisis caused by stress, make it a point to do some simple stress reducing exercises, such as meditation or breathing exercises.
- Hair styling products: Using hair styling products like hair colours and straighteners can cause you to experience hair fall problems. Your hair not only becomes dull and dry due to their use, but also becomes weak and brittle, leading to a gradual loss of hair. Regular oiling and use of homemade hair masks are some of the ways you can try to counter the negative effects of these hair styling products.
- Cancer treatment: The drugs that are used in the treatment of cancer not only destroy the fast-growing cancer cells, but also the healthy blood cells in your body. For this reason, consuming foods that possess cancer-fighting properties (like oatmeal, tomato, almonds, garlic etc) is a sure-shot way of fighting the disease as well as averting any side-effects that may arise because of the treatment.
- Genetics: The origin of your severe hair fall or baldness can be traced back to your ancestors. So, your genes can be a factor behind your hair fall problem. If this is the cause, your body then becomes unable to produce new hair. Apart from the changes that you can make in your lifestyle to address the causes of your hair fall, there are also techniques out there that you can employ to permanently treat your problem, such as platelet rich plasma, mesotherapy, stem cell therapy, ozone activated platelet rich plasma & hair transplant. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.
I have fall hair last 2 years but I do not understand what are doing this saturation? please solution this problem.
Are you observing uneven pigmentation on your skin? In this condition, the color of your skin may get different in different places and it affects people of all skin colors, types and backgrounds. Skin pigmentation may arise from several factors such as exposure to sunlight, skin damage, inflammation and certain genetic conditions. It is mostly caused due to an overproduction or underproduction of melanin.
Here are the different types of skin pigmentation
- Freckles: These are caused by clusters of concentrated melanin. These tend to darken with exposure to more sunlight. Freckles are more common in people with a fair complexion.
- Age spots or liver spots: These are also called solar lentigos. This is a type of skin pigmentation, which is mostly associated with aging and prolonged exposure to UV light. This condition is more common in people beyond the age of 40 as the skin starts losing its ability of repairing sun damage.
- Birthmarks: These are unusual blemishes on the skin, which are found during birth. They also develop some weeks after birth. Pigmented birthmarks and vascular birthmarks are the two primary types of this pigmentation.
- Melasma: Melasma occurs in both men and women. It is more common in women, especially among pregnant women who use contraceptive pills and women receiving hormone replacement therapy. The condition occurs due to over activation of melanocytes by estrogen and progesterone. When the skin gets exposed to sunlight, it leads to an increase in melanin production.
Post inflammatory hyper pigmentation
This condition arises due to an increased production of melanin because of inflammatory responses. The inflammation occurs during a trauma in the skin layers. It may occur due to various reasons such as acne, skin injury, infections, dermatitis, medications, allergic reactions and some medicines.
Treatment for skin pigmentation
For treating skin pigmentation which occurs because of melanin overproduction, it is recommended for you to get less exposed to sunlight, especially in the affected area. This will prevent the condition from worsening. You should always apply an SP 30+ sunscreen while going out in the sun and cover the affected area from sunlight. The treatment of skin pigmentation depends on several factors, such as the type and cause of pigmentation and the layer of skin where it occurs. There are several modes of treatment, which include pigmentation removal, skin peels, skin needling and many more. These are quite effective in the treatment of different skin pigmentation types.
It is recommended that you consult a skin specialist in case you experience any symptoms of skin pigmentation. This will enable you to have a quick diagnosis and after knowing about the type you are affected with, treatment steps can be started.
After completing my age 18 suddenly hair loss started I thought it because of the dandruff. So I started using anti dandruff shampoo head and shoulders. Now even my dandruff removed but still there is hair loss earlier I had use anti hair fall shampoo dove and conditioner daily but it will not work with me. Please suggest me something which I could use with my hair?
Dandruff is one of those uncalled for hair conditions we all have trouble dealing with. It not just takes our self confidence down but also acts as a trigger to a number of scalp problems that we might face in the future. But, it is not as if one has to go through an expensive salon treatment to get rid of the unwanted dandruff. Basic hygiene and a few good rules could be effective in treating the irritable condition of dandruff. Here are a few:
- Coconut oil: This oil is supposed to have anti fungal properties and also keeps the scalp from getting itchy. For best results, mix coconut oil with lemon and rub it in the scalp gently. Leave for some time and then again wash the hair. This should be done at least three times in a week to get rid of dandruff.
- Vinegar: It is one of the other ingredients that are a proven anti-dandruff. Application of fungus helps to kill the fungi and bacteria associated to dandruff. Vinegar is rich in acidic content and thus reduces flaking a great deal. White vinegar and water should be mixed in equal proportions and applied to hair thoroughly. Leave it for some time and wash the hair thoroughly. Follow this for three times a week for best results.
- Neem: Ancient herbs hold relevance till today. The medicinal and cooling properties of Neem are a great remedy for treating dandruff. Nature is the best way to go and Neem has been a tested element for all skin ailments and same applies to the fungi that accumulate as the result of flakes. Boil Neem leaves in water and use the broth to wash hair.
- Garlic: A lot of people seem to avoid garlic on their hair because of the pungent smell associated to it. However, the medicinal properties of garlic are too many to be overlooked. The benefits of raw and crushed garlic are too many to be listed and have been tested since a long time. For best results, pound garlic cloves with water and wash your hair with the liquid. And for the smell, you could add honey and ginger to the mixture.
- Yogurt: Perhaps the most common method used for treating dandruff since a long time. Yogurt continues to win our trust every time. This is simple as it could get. Apply yogurt to the scalp and leave it for some time. Then wash the yogurt after around an hour and use a mild shampoo to wash off the hair. Repeat the procedure for at least two days a week. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist and ask a free question.