Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Patiala. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dt. Kamal Bajwa
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Child Nutrition Management
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Submit a review for Dt. Kamal BajwaYour feedback matters!
I am 40 years old. Daily bus journey 5 hours. School teacher. Suffering from high sugar with pleural effusion. What shall I do?
I'm 25 years male, going to start workout in gym. My weight is only 51. I want to increase my muscles and weight. Suggest some diet plan to increase. Thanks in advance.
I am a 26 years old and I don't have any sexual relationship. But I had undergone USG recently and in my report it was written that "large collection of POD-PID may be excluded" - can you tell me the meaning of this? And if I am affected by PID then how it happened? Coz I am not in any sexual relation.
Hello Doctor, I am obese, 94 kgs, 5'2 height, I am taking whole milk daily from 10 days ,now I feel energetic and fuller long time, before that I have used toned milk from that I was suffered from acidity and gastric ,how much quantity is good for me whole milk in a day.
Hi, My Vitamin D3 is. 12.9 values what medication is advised.Please suggest me something to improve that.
Sitting all day in an air-conditioned cabin is what constitutes a 9 to 5 office for most of us. As such one tends to eat on unhealthy snacks that are available in tuck shops like crackers, chips, namkeens, and biscuits. The calories we consume are far more than the energy we expend, thereby making us pile on the kilos. Below given are tips on how to eat healthily during office hours.
Here are a few ways in which you can eat healthy in your office without compromising on your health:
- Pack your meals: Try not to leave home without packing food so that you do not depend on the vending machine or office food court. Try to cook your food early and pack your meals in advance.
- Dispose of the junk food in your office: The environment that you set up for yourself will specifically impact how healthy you are. In case you surround yourself with junk food, you will begin to lose your healthy mindset.
- Time administration: You know what to eat and at what time. Keeping in mind the end goal to get rid of an unhealthy eating practice, set a break timer on your phone.
- Keep meals and snacks consistent: Pack new fresh fruits or vegetables to avoid the late-day munchies or before-meal hunger pangs that can prompt you to eat junk snacks.
- Make healthy swaps: Switch your sandwiches to whole grain bread and lean meat; ask for mustard rather than mayonnaise; avoid the fries and potato chips and pick celery and carrot sticks to fulfill your snack longing.
- Drink more water: Take water or other calorie-free drinks at your work area. Flavor your water with mint leaves, lemon or cucumber.
- Try not to eat and work: Multitasking has been turned out to be dangerous to the waistline. Rather than distractedly chewing on a serving of mixed greens while you are chipping away at a proposition, put your work aside and concentrate totally on your meal.
- Keep a crisis stash: You can have a drawer in your work area loaded with healthy and solid snacks.
- Try to stay away from the vending machine: Focus on maintaining a strategic distance from the vending machine by making conversation with people or finding other distractions.
- Do not get rid of your absolute favorites: In no way, shape or form should you get rid of your absolute favorite food item. Try to savor it in small portions. If you completely try to avoid it, you might crave for it all the more, which could lead to you binge eating junk food when you are tensed.
- Maintain distance from mid-day slump: In case you choose to spend on a sugary food item in the cafeteria, try to discover an alternative, which is higher in fiber like a wheat cookie or a grain biscuit.
- Keep nuts handy: Keep snacks that are high in solid fats, fiber and protein at your work area. Eat nuts and seeds, low sugar and fruit granola bars.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Taking the healthcare industry with a storm, FDA has finally approved the first drug with a digital ingestion tracking system in US. Abilify MyCite (launched by Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co Ltd.) is the first drug which has an embedded sensor that will record when the medication was ingested.
The pill has only been approved for the treatment of patients suffering from schizophrenia, manic and mixed episodes associated with bipolar type 1 disorder and as an add-on treatment for depression in adults. However, this drug is not approved for patients who are treated for dementia-related psychosis with antipsychotic drugs as they are at an increased risk of death.