Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Patiala. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Weight Management Treatment
Customised Diet Chart
Diet Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Weight Loss Treatment
Child Nutrition Management
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Food Plan Preparation
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Healthy Heart Diet
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Therapeutic Diets Treatment
What should be my diet chart as per my height and weight so that my weight becomes perfect as per my height.
I am very lazy and fat. Whenever I am trying to wake up in morning, my body gets so much of pain. I am working these days. I want to become fit and want to get a healthy and easier life. Tell me possible remedies for it.
I had jaundice 3 months ago ,and since then I was loosing weight. Its been 9-10 kg weight loss since then. though no jaundice now but when my doctor suggested the sugar test its found very high HBA1C = 12.3,Mean Plasma glucose 306.3 ,glucose post prandial plasma /urine =347, glucose fasting plasma /urine = 270, fasting urine glucose = detected 1+ Doctor says weight loss is due to sugar, please suggest medicine diet and exercise.
I am 17 years old and I am a thin and a weak boy. I eat two times a day. What should I do to make my health?
I want to become fat. However I eat and exercise I am not getting good physic Diet to be maintained please say.
Keeping your body fit is not only a prerequisite for a healthy life, it is also important for your partner's healthy life. When it comes to sexually transmitted diseases or STDs, there is no doubt that prevention is better than cure. Contrary to popular belief, STDs do not spread only through intercourse. STDs can also spread by skin to skin contact. The easiest way to prevent STDs is by abstaining from sex or being in a monogamous relationship with an uninfected person.
This may not be possible for many men. Hence, let's take a look at alternatives to prevent sexual diseases:
- Get tested - Most STDs can be easily tested for and treated. Thus, it is a good idea to regularly get yourself tested if you have more than one sexual partner. Your partner should ideally also get tested for STDs. However, remember that herpes and the human papillomavirus do not show up on STD tests.
- Avoid sex under the influence of alcohol or drugs - When inebriated, you may not make the best decisions. Decisions made at this stage are usually rash and not thought out. Thus, you may forget to ask the other person if she has been tested for STDs.
- Vaccinations - Vaccinations can be effective against some types of STDs. The HPV vaccine can be given to boys as young as 11 years until they turn 26. Other vaccines that protect men from STDs are Hepatitis A and hepatitis B vaccinations.
- Use condoms - Condoms are the only way to protect yourself against the transference of STDs during intercourse. A condom should be used even if the woman is using an alternate form of birth control. Never reuse a condom and do not use an oil based lubricants with a condom. Before using a condom always check to ensure the condom is not punctured in any way and that it is within the expiry period. A condom should be used for oral, vaginal and anal sex. However, this does not prevent the transmission of STDs like syphilis, herpes and HPV.
- Communicate with your partner - It is a good idea to share your sexual history with your partner. This creates an environment where you can discuss getting tested for STDs before engaging in intercourse. You must reach an explicit agreement about what forms of intercourse both of you are comfortable with. It is also a good idea to discuss a possible monogamous relationship with your partner.
- Circumcision - Male circumcision is said to reduce a man's risk of contracting STDs like HIV, genital herpes and genital HPV.