Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kanwar Samrat Singh
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Kanwar Samrat SinghYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dr. Kanwar Samrat Singh provides answers that are professional, practical and knowledgeable. Hi Dr, Thanks for your advice, I'll follow your words and keep monitoring my BP levels. In case of queries, will surely contact you again. Thanks for making my new year a healthier one! N merry christmas...!!
Dr. Kanwar Samrat Singh provides answers that are very helpful and helped me improve my health. Thank you soo much as this answer help me so much.but what willbe the consequences if using pills.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Kanwar Samrat Singh to be very helpful. Thanks for your precious time and the advise you gave me... I will follow... Thanks a lot
Dr. Kanwar Samrat Singh provides answers that are knowledgeable, helped me improve my health, practical, professional and prompt. Thanx
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Kanwar Samrat Singh to be very helpful. Share feedback in your own words...
Dr. Kanwar Samrat Singh provides answers that are very helpful. Thankyou sir.... Surely i will follow your steps.
Dr. Kanwar Samrat Singh provides answers that are helped me improve my health. Thx fr ur feedback....
Dr. Kanwar Samrat Singh provides answers that are caring. Share feedback in your own words...
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Kanwar Samrat Singh to be very helpful. Its helpful
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Kanwar Samrat Singh to be knowledgeable. Tanku sir
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Kanwar Samrat Singh to be very helpful. amazing
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Kanwar Samrat Singh to be very helpful. Thanks
Dr. Kanwar Samrat Singh provides answers that are caring. Filled with knowledge n care
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Kanwar Samrat Singh to be saved my life. Ok
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Kanwar Samrat Singh to be very helpful. Tq
Dr. Kanwar Samrat Singh provides answers that are very helpful. Thank u dr.
Dr. Kanwar Samrat Singh provides answers that are knowledgeable. Thanks
Dr. Kanwar Samrat Singh provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks
Dr. Kanwar Samrat Singh provides answers that are very helpful. Thanx
Dr. Kanwar Samrat Singh provides answers that are caring. Thanks sir
Any system, be it digestive or reproductive, is not looked at in isolation in Ayurveda. Any health problem should be analyzed for underlying causes in the body and then treated accordingly. The balance between three elements or doshas results in good health, while imbalance causes bad health, these three doshas are pitta, vaata, and kapha. Indigestion is a result of this imbalance and restoring this balance can help in curing indigestion.
The following are some simple steps to follow, which can help prevent indigestion.
- Practice eating several small meals spread throughout the day instead of binging on big meals at lunch or dinner. This will not put stress on the digestive system and gives you a constant flow of energy during the day.
- Practice eating slowly and with thorough chewing. This will allow the saliva to mix thoroughly with the food and it is said about 50% of the digestion happens in the mouth. Do not eat with your mouth open, as a lot of air can get into the stomach, causing bloating and indigestion.
- Avoid or reduce greasy or oily food items, as they make digestion difficult and also cause sluggish movement of food within the digestive system.
- Avoid or completely reduce spicy and junk food items like caffeine, aerated drinks, refined floor items like pizzas, and chocolate. These produce a high sugar level, but are of no nutritional value. Pizzas also lead to constipation. Aerated drinks cause acid accumulation and a bloated feeling.
- Alcohol causes irritation of the stomach lining. Ensure sufficient water intake to reduce this irritation and also to prevent dehydration from alcohol.
- Avoid drinking water with meals, keep them for an hour after meals. They dilute the digestive juices and reduce the efficiency of digestion.
- Avoid snacking in between meals, especially at late night. The snacks which are usually eaten between meals are fried stuff, which adds to calorie intake. Try snacking on fruits, sprouts, dry fruits, or eggs if really required.
- If you are a smoker and have indigestion, consider quitting it. The benefits of improved digestion will be visible within a week.
- Adding spices like mint, ginger, cumin seeds, and asafetida increases digestive capacity.
- Do not exercise on a full stomach, as it hampers digestion. The best time to exercise is at least an hour before eating.
- Yoghurt, curd, and other fermented products are a good source of gut bacteria and should be consumed regularly.
- When eating heavy, ensure the clothing is not very tight, which can constrict blood flow to the digestive organs.
- Give a gap of at least two to three hours between the last meal of the day and the sleeping time. Use a pillow so that the head is elevated above the feet.
I have sexual problem .I have no stamina during sex. I will do only 1 minute sex. So please give solution.
Pain over right eyebrow from past 7 days. I'm not sleeping properly due to heavy work schedules since last 2 months.
Dear doctors, I am suffering from urticaria and I am on medication from last 6 month. I am taking 1 AL on prescription. But now I am pregnant for about 7 month. I want to stop such allopathy medicines. I want to ask is there any medicine in Ayurveda that can cure urticaria safely so no side effects on my baby. Pls suggest. I have heard about mahamanjishthadi kwath. Is it effective in curing urticaria? And is it safe to consume in pregnancy? Plsease help.
If there is anything other than food and a healthy living that sustains us, it is sleep. Sleep is the basic necessity of our lives. It is the battery that keeps our body clock working. Nowadays our lives are fast-paced with competitions to meet and targets to reach where stress takes a toll on our body. A good night’s sleep would be enough to feel rejuvenated, you think? Well, you think it right but what if it is the sleep that causes the problem? What if your sleep is imbalanced?
According to Ayurveda, there are 3 different types of sleep imbalance, arising from Vata, pitta and Kapha dosha.
Vata: Sleep becomes imbalanced when your mind stays awake despite you being tired. Your mind is occupied with thoughts and worries which do not let you fall asleep.
Pitta: It is the dosha which is one of the most common disorder found in the elderly people where you have a perfect sleep but wake up in the dawn or wee hours and are unable to go back to sleep resulting in the tossing and turning in the bed and ultimately giving up.
Kapha: When you sleep well for a long time but yet you wake up feeling tired and fatigued instead of being fresh, is when Kapha dosha occurs.
Ayurvedic tips for a good sleep
There are many people around us who go through at least one of these three imbalances in sleep. Ayurveda has come up with several easy and natural tips to have a good sleep. There 4 great tips among many, following which you will get a quick result.
- Oil Massage: Oil is said to soothe our nerves if massaged properly. Warm oil works best on the scalp and on the soles of our feet. Any oil, from jojoba to jasmine, almond to coconut with a few drops of lavender oil could be used for massage. Applying this daily will soothe one's nerves and induce a good sleep.
- Warm milk: Drinking a glassful of warm milk 10 minutes before going to sleep will help in having an uninterrupted sleep.
- Routine bedtime: Early to bed and early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise”. Note the use of the word ‘healthy’ in this nursery rhyme. We have been taught this since our childhood days, only if we could follow. Sleeping on time plays an important role here because inadequate sleep due to long working hours often cause sleeping disorders.
- Morning Exercise: After waking up early in the morning, Ayurveda suggests exercising as early morning exercise will help you fall asleep at night easily. You must not indulge in an exercise later in the day because it would make you more active instead of inducing sleep.
Leading a healthy lifestyle is what we all look forward to and that is why sleeping on time and doing the right things like following these simple tips from Ayurveda will lead us to a healthier living.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!