Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Patiala and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Submit a review for Dr. Jasbir Singh TanejaYour feedback matters!
Satisfied with the advice.
• Family history. high blood pressure runs in families.
• Overweight or obesity.
• Being physically inactive.
• Tobacco use. .
• High salt (sodium) in your diet.
• Less potassium in your diet.
• Less vitamin D in your diet. .
• Alcohol consumption
• Other conditions like chronic kidney disease, diabetes
and sometimes pregnancy can also contribute to high
I am almost 20 years old and my weight is 83 kg my heart beat increases even in jumping or running or little work. I do not eat any fruits and eat very less vegetables. I am feeling very tired after doing exercise or work. What can I do now? I also have pcos.
I am asking for my mother, she is 55 yrs old age, she is a heart patient, now she become thyroid patient also, thyroid become low, now she have pain full body, she can so any work, we consult so many doctors, sir what is the reason for the pain.
Hii doctor my dad aged 59 is having bloating problem on right of the chest from almost 2 years. Last year we went to gastro neurologist he did colonoscopy nd sigmoidoscopy he concluded saying that he had gas trouble everything is fine. After then again he used to get bloating rarely, from past week he is getting bloating along with spasm or cramp (muscle contraction) on right side of chest for sometime and only having relief when having soda I don't know the exact term for that muscle contraction but he don't have any pain but only contraction sensation from last week this is the second time to get these contractions is it life threatening or any indication of cardiac arrest. Or is it because of seasonal change (winter in India) or due to gas please clarify.
My pulse is 84 since one month. Temperature is normal. What is the possible reason. I feel body pain.
I am having chest pain which is low usually but if my chest gets exposed to a cold temperature I start to have pain sudden and high in centre of chest in the night. I am 22 male.
My heart beat faster suddenly many times in a day since two months. Something happens every time in my heart like little pain, itching, etc. Please suggest. What to do ? Whom to consult ? allopathy or Homeopathy or Ayurveda ? Please help.
From last few days I unable to feel my heartbeat in my chest (feeling like heart is missing from my body) but when I put my hand on my cheat everything feels fine. As well as I unable feel my emotions like fear, happiness, sad. And other emotions. I am just 19 year college going student. Pls give me suggestions what is happing in my body.
Homeopathy is a method of treatment, which is based on the fact that symptoms of a certain disease, if induced in small quantities, may help cure the same disease in a sick person. Cardiological disorders are complications of the heart; they can range from various disorders, such as heart attack or irregular heartbeats.
Homeopathic remedies are based on naturally occurring substances and are given to the patients in a diluted form. These remedies trigger the symptoms in small quantities and heal the body.
The various homeopathic treatments for cardiological disorders are:
- Latrodectus: This treatment is used to treat symptoms of precordial pain in the body.
- Aurum metallicum: Aurum metallicum is used in treating symptoms of weakness in the muscles of the heart.
- Aconitum:This treatment is used when a person is having a heart attack.
- Spigelia: Spigelia is used in the treatment of irregular heartbeats which may cause sharp pain in the chest.
- Cactus grandiflorus: This treatment is used in treating angina pectoris, which is characterized by symptoms of pain caused by decreased blood flow to the heart.
- Crataegus oxyacantha: This homeopathic treatment is used in treating coronary insufficiency in people. This disorder cause problems in heartbeat.
- Digitalis: This homeopathic treatment is used in treating cardiac muscle failure. This disorder causes palpitation, tightness in the heart muscles and a suffocating sensation.
- Kalmia latifolia: This treatment is effective in treating cardiac hypertrophy, which causes the heart muscle to thicken, resulting in size reduction of the ventricles. This treatment is very effective in treating cardiac hypertrophy that results after rheumatism.
- Glonoinum: This homeopathic treatment is prescribed to treat symptoms of plaque buildup in the artery, which cause hypertension. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
I am 22 year old and I have headache on half head every month. And I every time my blood pressure is low. please give me any suggestions. Thanks.
Sudden cardiac death occurs when your heart stops functioning unexpectedly and suddenly. When this happens if you experience sudden cardiac arrest and blood stops flowing to the brain and other vital organs. Sudden cardiac arrest usually results in death if it is not treated within minutes.
Occurring during a heart attack, the sudden cardiac arrest should not be mistaken for a heart attack. The immediate cause of sudden cardiac arrest is usually an abnormality in your heart rhythm, which is the result of a problem with your heart's electrical system. Your heart has its own electrical stimulator, which is a specialized group of cells called the sinus node located in the upper right chamber of your heart. The sinus node generates electrical impulses that flow in an orderly manner through your heart to synchronize heart rate and coordinate the pumping of blood from your heart to rest of your body.
If something goes wrong with the flow of these electric impulses through your heart, a condition known as arrhythmia occurs, causing your heart to beat too fast or too slow or in an irregular manner. Often these interruptions in rhythm are momentary and harmless. But if it is severe it can lead to a sudden stop in heart function.
Ventricular fibrillation is the most common life threatening arrhythmia which is the uncontrolled twitching or quivering of muscle fibers. It must be treated immediately to save a person's life. It can be treated by delivering a quick electric shock through the chest.
There are many risk factors that increase the risk of sudden cardiac death including the history of previous heart attacks, coronary artery disease, smoking, hypertension, high cholesterol, obesity and diabetes. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.