Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Patiala and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Jasbir Singh TanejaYour feedback matters!
Sir pl. Help me to get relief from severe constipation, I am 47 yrs. Old with high BP, Cholesterol,triglyceride and anal fissure.
I am suffering from dry cough for the last 2 weeks and I have chest pain whenever I couch hard can you suggest what should be done?
I am 53 years male, I have diabetes, high blood pressure & uric acid and taking allopathic medicines. I also have pain in the e. G fingers and all joints as well as feel weakness. Please suggest me some good ayurvedic medicines or what should I do?
It's thought that around 30% of people in England have high blood pressure, and many don't even know it. Though more than half of them are over 60, a large number are younger. Could you be one of them?
I am diabetes2 patient since last 26 year. At present my blood sugar fasting & P. P. Are 89 & 137 mg/dl & HbA1C is 4.8%, taking glimepiride1 mg od half hour before lunch & Metformin SR 1 gm od after lunch since last 34 months. I am suffering some side effects due to metformin such as excessive gas formation whole day, indication, heavy constipation, rashes & itchiness on back skin, weakness, dizziness & weightless. Hence to minimise above side effects I want to replace any other equivalent medicine in place of Metformin SR, which should be also suitable to me ie a heart's patient whose hearts bare metal standing was done on dt 29-8-13 for which I am taking Ecosprin 75 mg od daily, Atorvastatin10 mg od & Ramipril2.5 mg od on alternate days. Hence please suggest such medicine with potency which have less side effects in place of Metformin SR 1000 mg od. Thanks.
Hi Some time I feel bit pain on left side of my chest, I did consult with the doctor, even did ECG for the same as I was worried if it could be any heart related problems, but my ECG report was normal even sonography and x Ray was normal, So I am still worried I s it because of heart problem or Gas problem.
Iam 62 yes old. Taking Telma 40 once daily but due to poor sleep and excess tension my bp was 160 before 2 days. Mydoctor advised me to take long 2.5 once in night for 15 days. Is it sufficient.
I have facing the problem of cysts in kidney liver ns prostate .I have to also high BP. It is found when I done CT scan of abdomen. Now doctor tell it I SD not curable.
I am a vegetarian in july I had 13 injections for vitamin b12 my vb12 was less than 50 I use to get headache severely. Now suffering with chest pain on left side doctor said my heart veins are week and reports are normal egc blood reports 2 day echo glucose 94 in fasting. I am willing to add eggs and milk in my diet is it good for my heart if so how many eggs I have to take per day. Can I have natural buffalo milk which is not packet milk please help.
I am 50 years old retired person. I would like to know about idle weight and blood pressure in this age. My height 5 feet 7 inches.
I had a viral fever during check up my bp was 150/90. I did not have any bp problem in the past and neither take alcohol or smoke. I surprised why my bp was high.
I am a 48 years old male and having high blood pressure since last six years and consulted a doctor locally and he prescribed me the medicines as follows Tab Tazpure-LN 40/10 BD, Tab.Moxcent 0.3 mg TDS, Tab.Etibliss 0.5 mg at night. Sir prior to this I was taking Tab Triallmighty 40 BD and Tab Temsan 40 BD. But from present medicines (which is tazpure, Maxcent and Etibliss )my BP is not coming down to normal it is always counting approx. 150/ 95. What I should do. Moreover I am little bit Alcoholic I drink in the evening only 3 to 4 pegs daily. Request you to kindly advice me urgently. Best Regards Millan Lahiri.
I am having enlarged chest. I feel embarrassing when I want to remove my shirt in public. I want to get rid of the problem. Can you suggest the cost of surgery.
I am 50 years old I am suffering with back pain and it came from back to chest and some time my chest has been burnt. I have consulted cardiologist, he tested me and ecg, echo are also taken and prescribed some medicines. But, the pain has not cured. Cough and flum has been occurred. I unable to walk at a distance as minimum as furlong.
Dear sir/mam, I have male breast at right side. Or its looks odd when I wear tshrt. Etc so please suggest me what can I do?
Counting calories is one of the most popular ways of dietary management for weight management. It is not always easy to do when you're out or pressed for time, may be in a situation like dinner party, hiking, etc.
Here are some basic guidelines to follow when straight calorie counting is impractical.
1. Eat foods that are filling and low in calories. That means, as often as possible, your meals and snacks should include whole grains, such as brown rice, whole-wheat bread, and oatmeal, as well as legumes, such as lentils and other beans. And don't forget to fill at least half your plate with fruits and vegetables.
2. When you eat meat, cut out fat and cut down portion sizes. Choose lean cuts of meat and modest amounts about 3 or 4 ounces per serving (which is roughly the size of your palm).
3. Avoid fried foods. Frying foods adds fat and calories. For stove top cooking, it's better either to stir-fry foods in a non-stick pan lightly coated with a cooking-oil spray or to braise them in broth or wine. Baking, broiling, and roasting are also great options.
4. Choose low-fat or fat less dairy foods. Milk, yogurt, and cheese are good sources of protein and calcium, but the whole-milk versions of these dairy products are very high in fat.
5. Avoid fast foods. Hamburgers, chicken nuggets, french fries, and other fast-food staples tend to promote weight gain for two reasons. First, they are high in fat, calories, or both. Second, the" value meals" available at many fast-food chains are often excessively large and tempt you to overeat.
6. Avoid high-calorie, low-nutrient snacks. Chips and other deep-fried snacks are high in fat and therefore calories. But even snacks labelled" low-fat" are often high in calories because they contain large amounts of sugars and other carbohydrates.
7. Watch what you drink. Regular sodas, fruit juices, and, especially, alcoholic beverages are high in calories.
Source: health beat (harvard medical school)