Doctor in Samana Ayurveda
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Samana AyurvedaYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dr. Kanwar Samrat Singh provides answers that are professional, practical and knowledgeable. Hi Dr, Thanks for your advice, I'll follow your words and keep monitoring my BP levels. In case of queries, will surely contact you again. Thanks for making my new year a healthier one! N merry christmas...!!
Dr. Kanwar Samrat Singh provides answers that are very helpful and helped me improve my health. Thank you soo much as this answer help me so much.but what willbe the consequences if using pills.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Kanwar Samrat Singh to be very helpful. Thanks for your precious time and the advise you gave me... I will follow... Thanks a lot
Dr. Kanwar Samrat Singh provides answers that are knowledgeable, helped me improve my health, practical, professional and prompt. Thanx
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Kanwar Samrat Singh to be very helpful. Share feedback in your own words...
Dr. Kanwar Samrat Singh provides answers that are very helpful. Thankyou sir.... Surely i will follow your steps.
Dr. Kanwar Samrat Singh provides answers that are helped me improve my health. Thx fr ur feedback....
Dr. Kanwar Samrat Singh provides answers that are caring. Share feedback in your own words...
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Kanwar Samrat Singh to be very helpful. Its helpful
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Kanwar Samrat Singh to be knowledgeable. Tanku sir
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Kanwar Samrat Singh to be very helpful. amazing
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Kanwar Samrat Singh to be very helpful. Thanks
Dr. Kanwar Samrat Singh provides answers that are caring. Filled with knowledge n care
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Kanwar Samrat Singh to be saved my life. Ok
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Kanwar Samrat Singh to be very helpful. Tq
Dr. Kanwar Samrat Singh provides answers that are very helpful. Thank u dr.
Dr. Kanwar Samrat Singh provides answers that are knowledgeable. Thanks
Dr. Kanwar Samrat Singh provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks
Dr. Kanwar Samrat Singh provides answers that are very helpful. Thanx
Dr. Kanwar Samrat Singh provides answers that are caring. Thanks sir
Hello sir/madam .I'm male 24 I have itching/rashes and groins on private parts (thigh's and back) suffering from past 9 months I have shown to a several doctors but no cure it actually getting cure and again coming back. And also the thigh's portion was very black please give a suggestion for getting rid of this problem and also best ointment for removing blackness on thigh's thank you.
My eye is itching very much. I washed it with cold water and also used some ice water to get rid of itching. But it didn't work. Due to this water is always running out of my eyes and I am getting problem in doing work. Please help to get rid of this itching problem.
I am 20 years old. Female. I have been suffering from itching all over my body only at night. It's so severe that I can not even sleep. Pleaes help.
I am having trouble falling asleep. I haven't slept since few months. This problem started from 4 months ago. I have been stressed out earlier and had the same issue but everything used to get normal after few days. But this time it's been 4 months and I can't sleep. My mind doesn't stop thinking about all bad things happened or might happen in future. All mistakes I made all regrets everything's is holding me up. All these thoughts in my mind and just doesn't let me sleep.
Dear sir, from last 15 days, I'm listening a very little bit Torn sound from my left year. But white water is not coming from my ear. Also I do not feel any problem in this case. So please tell me that what could be the disease and how it can be cured?
What medicine is recommended ,in the recent spread flu in Delhi. Who's patter is mainly like sour throatbl, mild fever, watery eyes?
Any system, be it digestive or reproductive, is not looked at in isolation in Ayurveda. Any health problem should be analyzed for underlying causes in the body and then treated accordingly. The balance between three elements or doshas results in good health, while imbalance causes bad health, these three doshas are pitta, vaata, and kapha. Indigestion is a result of this imbalance and restoring this balance can help in curing indigestion.
The following are some simple steps to follow, which can help prevent indigestion.
- Practice eating several small meals spread throughout the day instead of binging on big meals at lunch or dinner. This will not put stress on the digestive system and gives you a constant flow of energy during the day.
- Practice eating slowly and with thorough chewing. This will allow the saliva to mix thoroughly with the food and it is said about 50% of the digestion happens in the mouth. Do not eat with your mouth open, as a lot of air can get into the stomach, causing bloating and indigestion.
- Avoid or reduce greasy or oily food items, as they make digestion difficult and also cause sluggish movement of food within the digestive system.
- Avoid or completely reduce spicy and junk food items like caffeine, aerated drinks, refined floor items like pizzas, and chocolate. These produce a high sugar level, but are of no nutritional value. Pizzas also lead to constipation. Aerated drinks cause acid accumulation and a bloated feeling.
- Alcohol causes irritation of the stomach lining. Ensure sufficient water intake to reduce this irritation and also to prevent dehydration from alcohol.
- Avoid drinking water with meals, keep them for an hour after meals. They dilute the digestive juices and reduce the efficiency of digestion.
- Avoid snacking in between meals, especially at late night. The snacks which are usually eaten between meals are fried stuff, which adds to calorie intake. Try snacking on fruits, sprouts, dry fruits, or eggs if really required.
- If you are a smoker and have indigestion, consider quitting it. The benefits of improved digestion will be visible within a week.
- Adding spices like mint, ginger, cumin seeds, and asafetida increases digestive capacity.
- Do not exercise on a full stomach, as it hampers digestion. The best time to exercise is at least an hour before eating.
- Yoghurt, curd, and other fermented products are a good source of gut bacteria and should be consumed regularly.
- When eating heavy, ensure the clothing is not very tight, which can constrict blood flow to the digestive organs.
- Give a gap of at least two to three hours between the last meal of the day and the sleeping time. Use a pillow so that the head is elevated above the feet.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!