Language Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Learning Dysfunction Disorders
Language Stimulation Treatment
Language Presa Treatment
Oral Motricity Surgery
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Therapy Oral Language
Treatment of Hearing Disorders
Speech Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Speech Impairment
Submit a review for Indian Hearing CareYour feedback matters!
I am a engineering student. But I have stammering problem. That's why I can't speak throughly or properly. My mates make laugh on me. I can't attends lectures or group discussions. I get frustrated. Plsssssssss help me doctor.
Hello sir. I am 20 years old. I have stammering problem. I can't speak properly. Friends make laugh on me. I can't speak to anyone due to stammering. I became frustrated. I can not attend any social program. Can't attend lectures or group discussions. I am a engineering student. But my life became hell for stammering. Sir how can I get rid from it?
I have a stammering problems. I can't talk or proper speech. Please tell me what should I do to get treatment of this problem. I have a problem to do job for this stammering problems. No one select to me in interview and I am getting tremble when I have to face any interview or I mean lots of fear to people laugh at me when I talk. Lots of hesitation.
I want to pursue my future in music but my voice isn't good enough, I lose breath easily, my tonsils are enlarged and get infected easily, I smoke, my voice is very big, I need to get my voice to change and make it sound like a professional singer, I am ready for surgery, allopathy, homeopathy anything. Please help, thank you.
I have stammering problem. When I talk to someone I became nervous & some easy words I can't say easily. Please help me. How can I fix this problem?
I am 20 year old, I'm feeling difficult in speaking I stutter a lot, problem is from childhood, I feel more stuttering in public Please Help me to over come from this problem talk properly.
Hello, Im a singer and sometimes my voice will shut me down. Is there any tips, foods,drugs to maintain my vocal chords healthy. Is there any kind of treatments for better voice?
Language disorder is commonly known as language impairment, it is a common childhood disorder, which makes it difficult for kids to understand what the people around them are saying to them and to face difficulty in following simple directions, it also includes difficulty in expressing the thoughts and feeling through speech.
Language disorder can be classified as:
- Receptive language disorder: This disorder makes it difficult to understand what the other person is saying to the one suffering from it.
- Expressive language disorder: Kids suffering from it are not able to express themselves and their thoughts.
- Mixed receptive expressive disorder: These kids have combined symptoms of receptive language disorder and expressive language disorder, making it difficult to understand and to make someone else understand.
Symptoms of language disorder:
- Difficulty in understanding: The ones suffering from language disorder, finds it difficult to understand what the people around them are saying.
- Limited vocabulary: It is one of the prominent symptoms, in which the vocabulary of the kids is very limited as compared to other kids of that age.
- Trouble learning new things: Learning new things is a difficult task for the kid suffering from language disorder
- Repeat usage of certain phrases: Kids tend to use the same phrase again and again, which is one of the basic symptoms.
- Frustration: As the kid is either not able to understand or to make other understand or both, kids with this disorder tend to remain more frustrated in comparison to other kids, as they are unable to do things.
- Sentences which do not make sense: Making incomplete or senseless sentences is a key indicator of language disorder.
What you should do?
- Speech therapist: The treatment may include speech therapy, in which the speech therapist will work towards building the vocabulary and improving the grammar of the kids suffering, making the kids more confident and feel good about themselves.
- Psychotherapy: If the kid is also suffering from emotional issues because of the language disorder, then one should also undergo Psychotherapy, as it not only improves the morale of the patient, but also provides the guidance on how to keep improving further from the language disorder.
- Positive Atmosphere: The kids suffering from such a disorder should be made comfortable enough to enjoy their being, giving plenty of time to your young ones is the best way to cure such disorder, so one should always communicate well with his kids and make them learn new things, sing to them, listen to various sounds, show different pictures, colours, shapes to make them learn.
- Parental Support: The parents should also understand the issue well, be patient, and should support the kid to work out on the disorder. Parents should also interact with other parents, who have been there, to learn more about the language disorders and how their kids overcome the disorder.
As language disorder is one of common issue in kids, this can be managed and cured well to improve after all the required knowledge and best practices to follow.