Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in pathankot and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Dr. Baldev RajYour feedback matters!
Urticaria is an extremely common condition known by the names like nettle rash, hives, wheals etc. It is the most common allergic disorder. Patients react to certain foods, drugs and conditions in an abnormal way.
Urticarial lesions are itchy, red and raised areas of variable sizes, that often arise suddenly and last for few hours. Lesions may appear recurrently for years. In some patients, pressure can cause urticarial lesions. Writing on the skin with a blunt pointing thing can raise the skin within a few minutes in such a way that it can be read- it is called dermatographism. Foods like fish, prawn, crabs etc, drugs like aspirin, penicillin, opioid etc, certain insect bites etc. are known to cause urticaria.
Emotional factors can also precipitate urticaria. Urticaria can be:
- Acute- lasting for a while to few days, in response to some food, drug etc
- Chronic - recurrent attacks of severe urticaria, disabling the patient. Cause is generally unknown. Emotional factors may play a role.
Constitutional homeopathic treatment aims at relieving the problem in totality, especially where disease has been troubling for a very long time. As the treatment continues:
- Intensity and
- Duration of the episodes start declining and patient starts experiencing more freedom from disease.
Moreover, patient is able to tolerate food and conditions that use to aggravate him. And the added advantage is that general health also improves. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
I am having open pores on my face. Please suggest what should I do to close these irritating pores.?
My face is locking black and black day by day so please suggest me cream or gel for fair and glowing face.
Doctor my wife age is 33 and fair in colour She is getting black line below the eyes So I need the best instant medication to remove it forever and also I need advice to become more fair also.
Ayurveda believes that the beauty of the skin is linked to your overall health. You can have a glowing skin only when your heart and other organs are working properly. The glow comes from within rather than by applying lotions and artificial creams for fairness and flawlessness. It has to be kept in mind that the nutrients and the toxins produced in the body circulates within via the bloodstream. Toxins produced due to vata, pitta and kapha doshas or imbalances are circulated by the circulating rasa dhatu in the body. These hamper the beauty of your skin and overall personality. The toxins damage or destroy the cells in the organs. Therefore, you must start bringing balance to the doshas to get back your natural beauty. Remember, your skin is vulnerable to the imbalances in the doshas. Excess pitta can leave your skin looking dull, pigmented and lusterless. If your skin is oily and the pores are clogged, you might have excess Kapha.
Here are some tips for staying beautiful naturally by addressing the dosha imbalances and flushing your system on time:
- You must drink plenty of water to keep your system clean and free from accumulation of toxins. According to American Journal of Nutrition women in their mid-age with sufficient amount of vitamin C had wrinkle-free skin. They looked young and vitamin. Vitamin C plays a vital role in the production of collagen. It also catalyses collagen repairs. You can have food rich in vitamin C. Thus, you can eat leafy green vegetables and citrus fruits for best results on regular basis. It is always advisable to quit smoking in order to have younger and fairer spotless skin. Smoking is responsible for the release of an enzyme called metalloproteinases. This enzyme is responsible for damage to skin cells.You must not eat too much of sweet stuffs as they can cause beauty disaster. Excess sugar leads to the production of advanced glycation end products by attaching itself to lipids and proteins. This would hamper your skin and its collagen.
- Exfoliate your skin regularly. It is important for you to exfoliate your skin daily. It removes the dead cells from the outer layer and allows the skin to breathe and look fresh.
- Make sure that you go for excretion on regular basis and have a proper bowel movement without any problem. You can have a cup of lukewarm water regularly early in the morning empty stomach to have a better bowel movement.
- There are certain herbs like neem, manjistha, turmeric and tulsi, which enhance your skin quality and improve circulation. You can apply them as face-packs. It is also a good practice to undertake regular warm oil massage. It improves circulation and nourishes the skin to a great extent. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.