Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in pathankot and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Baldev Raj
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Dr. Baldev RajYour feedback matters!
Excellent hospitality.....great behaves...thnx.
Hi on my buttocks I’m seeing some small wounds and those are inching some times and white pile is seeing on it .after some days it changing to black spots.
I am 30 yrs,विगत 07 साल से मेरा पेट साफ नही होता है, पिछले 04 साल मे 03 बार जोन्डिस भी हुआ था,ब्लड, स्टूल, अल्ट्रासाउंड, इन्डोस्कोपि,क्लोनोस्कोपि सब करवाया सब नार्मल । हाँ अल्ट्रासाउंड मे
Body molding and contouring is one of the ways in which one can tweak and create a more pleasant appearance. There are several cosmetic and other types of procedures that can help in this regard. Mesotherapy is one of the few non-invasive, body molding techniques that includes infusing greasy tissues with extraordinary mixes and combinations. This comprises of plant concentrates, amino acids, vitamins, minerals and catalysts that work together to separate fat cells and dispense with the cells from the body actually. The infusion additionally contains sedatives and solutions to diminish any pain that may be experienced during the procedure.
Procedure: With mesotherapy, a series of injections are administered just underneath the surface of the skin. These injections can be administered to the thighs, hindquarters, knees and guts. Within a matter of days, the fat cells start to separate and dissipate. These injections have homeopathic and other pharmaceutical properties and qualities built into them for a winning combination.
This procedure has a number of benefits in terms of the way it is carried out. Mesotherapy offers a few advantages for individuals that would prefer not to experience surgery to lose a couple ""vanity"" pounds.
- It is a non-invasive surgery that does not require hospitalization or painful incisions and cuts on the body for administration of the elements.
- It does not require general anesthesia, which makes it a simpler process in terms of recovery.
- This procedure can easily be performed on an outpatient basis so that the patient is able to go back home soon after the procedure.
- It delivers even results throughout the body due to proper distribution of the medication.
- It gives rise to better dissemination and blood flow in the treated territory.
- It also prevents muscle fits.
- Offers dependable results depending on the whether or not the individual maintains a proper diet and lifestyle.
Things you should remember before opting for it
Mesotherapy too has some risks associated with it, so it is imperative to cast a glance on them and discuss the same with the doctor.
- Smoldering sensation can be experienced during and after the technique.
- Redness and swelling for a few days after the system
- It can become an expensive affair.
- Some wounds may be expected.
- One may experience allergic reactions to the chemicals and mixes infused.
- Danger of disease at the infusion site.
- Probability of perpetual swelling and irregularities under the skin.
- Unnecessary disturbance and irritation of the skin and its tissues.