Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Pathanamthitta and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Suku Koshy
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Suku KoshyYour feedback matters!
I am 24 years old. I am doing preparation for government job. My second molar have cavity. My doctor advice me for root canal. Please tell me respected doctors. Root canal is acceptable in medical of government job or not.
My grandmother has sting essay (jalan) in her gums. She did all the things but no effect. She has been checked by Most of the doctors from last 6 months. She ate many medicines and mouth creams. But no effect. Pleasw tell me what can we do she is of 65 years. Thanks.
My Teeth have unbearably more sensitive now. The gums too are receding. As advised, I use the softest bristled toothbrush available. I even do not do hard brushing. For my age, at 32, its too early for these problems. Please advice what should I do.
My milk teeth break at age of 23 year. It there any possibility of getting new teeth. How will I come to know without that my new will come without x-ray. What should I do for getting original teeth. Please help me.
Any suggestion for teeth whitening. I brush twice a day using away glitter. In between the teeth there's a little yellowing.
I'm a 26 year old male and my front 4 teeth are not aligned properly Upper & lower so what kind of braces should I go for and how much time and money will the process take? Http://i. Imgur. Com/cXGb4z4. Jpg.
Hi Im patient of ulcerative colitis having wysolone 10 g decreasing now having sever tooth ache can not have antibiotics or brufen can I have do dt without any issue or side effects please reply I will have RCT after my steroids are over Thx.
Homeopathy treats not only the affected parts but the patient as a whole. Some people say toothaches are the worst pain ever, why?
A toothache is usually a sign of inflammation in the nerve root – the result of decay, tooth trauma, or gum disease. If you have a continuous toothache that prevents sleep, or a tooth that is very sensitive to heat, cold, or sweet things, then immediate care should be taken and a dental check up is required.
The homeopathic remedies for toothache are chosen after a complete individual examination and case-investigation, which incorporates the therapeutic history of the patient, physical and mental constitution and so forth. The remedies given below are generally indicated for toothache. It is advisable to take the remedies under proper medical (Homoeopath) supervision. Final selection of remedy requires details of physical and constitutional traits also.
Homeopathic Remedies for Toothache
- Belladonna: helps throbbing pain that is worse from touch or motion (e.g. chewing) and worse at night. The mouth may be dry. The person may be irritable, excitable, and feverish with a flushed, hot face.
- Chamomilla: helps toothache that is worse from any warmth (whether taking warm food or drink in the mouth or upon entering a warm room) but not better with cold. The pain in unbearable, may radiate to the ears, and is worse at night. The person is irritable and oversensitive.
- Coffea cruda: helps pain that is worse from heat and relieved by holding ice or cold water in the mouth. The person may be extremely excitable and hypersensitive.
- Hepar sulph: can help with an abscessed tooth as well. The tooth is hypersensitive to touch, and the pain is worse from the least draft of air and worse from cold. The person is irritable.
- Hypericum: can help in any condition where a nerve has been injured. Pains are excessive and sharp, shooting, tearing, or drawing. Tingling, burning, and numbness may also be present. This remedy can be used for pain and sensitivity after root canals or other procedures that impact the nerve or nerve tubules.
- Mercurius: May help a toothache from an abscess or decaying teeth. The pains are tearing, shooting and often extending to the ears. They are worse from eating or drinking anything hot or cold. The person may have bad breath or metallic taste in the mouth with excessive salivation.