Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Patan. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Dr. Amit AgrawalYour feedback matters!
She is 40 years old. A thyroid patient but other wise healthy and active. Last four five months she had a very severe skin problem where the entire body becomes red and lot of irritation and itchiness was there. Later in few minutes it got corrected on its own. Now she was suggested for anti nuclear that is ANA TEST. The reports show positive for it. Is it curable or is life threatening.
I want to do laser treatment on my cheeks. What are the side effects or is there any possibility of skin damage in the long run?
I am suffering from white patch they increase day by day what can I do to stop these white patch and also have ha pain in my left leg and I also take a medicine for that azron tablet and apply cream on that white patch flucort, tacrozforte cream after 2years I stop the medicine they will increase day by day and have allergies in my leg it become dry and little pimple type allergies.
Sir mera face bohot darkness hoti hai koi bhi cream lagti hu effect nahi hota please sir help mujhe bataye kya karu.
Sir I am suffering from groin itching and allergy at that spot and light liquid formation even we wear dry underwear.
Hello I am 22 and follow a healthy lifestyle and since few days i'm experiencing pain during excretion and have noticed a pimple around anus and this is causing this problem please advise some home remedies or medicines.
Im 22 years guy and my problem is my right side of the face is not symmetrical it seems lower. Is there any treatments which can revert my face to normal. Along with that there is very less facial hair on my face Please suggest. Thanks in advance.
I have a small pimple like thing on my finger for the past 1 month. Its become hard and not healing. Its small. No irritation. No pain. Nothing, its just there. Skin is becoming dark.
How to cure dark lips. Upper lips as well as the corners of the lips. Any of the bleaching cream which can help? And is there any treatment to get pink lips.
What is the best way to get rid of tan and be fair again naturally and that too as soon as possible. Please help me.
My son aged 30 years has developed boils, on his back and some parts of the body recently he compliant that boils are also on his testicles and at times he feel itching. There is no puss. Kindly show me some remedy Thanks.
Scars are referred to as marks left on the skin or body tissue, caused by an accident or injury. Scars are part of the natural healing process that takes place after an injury. When the white blood cells attack bacteria, they cause physical changes to the underlying skin cells around the area, thereby leading to the formation of a scar.
There are different types of scars, caused due to different factors. Some of the commonly occurring scars are:
1) Atrophic scars - These types of scars are flat against the upper layer of the skin. This type of scarring is caused by hyperpigmentation and is marked by discolored parts and patches of the skin. Initially, they are red, dark and raised. With the help of medicines and passage of time, they gradually fade away.
2) Hypertrophic scars - These types of scars appear to be elevated or raised and are caused as a result of a disparity in the production of collagen (connective tissues). These scars do not extend beyond the outline of the original wound, and can remain for a period 2-5 years. Hypertrophic scars turn flatter and paler with the course of time and with the help of requisite medication.
3) Keloid scars - Keloid scars tend to appear when the skin goes through an aggressive healing process. This causes thick, dark, clustered scars to form, which are often in contrast with the surrounding skin. Secretion of excess collagen on the affected area can also be a cause of keloid scars. Although medications are used, the most effective way to remove keloid scars is through surgery.
4) Scar contractures - This type of scar is caused due to burns. Burns present on the joints and creases stiffen the affected area, causing difficulty in movement and flexibility. Deep contracture scars may in some cases lead to dysfunctions in nervous and muscular activities.
5) Acne scars - Acne and pimples are acute skin problems, and the marks they leave behind are long lasting. Acne scars are caused due to severe acne and show differing patterns when it comes to their shape, type, and depth. In fact, the treatment for acne scars varies depending on these factors. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon.