Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can view profiles of all Dermatologists online in parli. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Gorakhnath Munde
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Black Spots on Skin
Treatment of Hair Growth
Skin Whitening Procedures
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Oily Skin
Treatment of Rashes
Glowing Skin Procedures
Management of Dark Skin
Hair Health Treatment Procedures
Treatment of Baldness
Treatment of Vitiligo
Treatment of Ichthyosis Vulgaris
Treatment of Sunburn
Laser Hair Removal
Submit a review for Dr. Gorakhnath MundeYour feedback matters!
I got nice treatment with standard prescription and almost 70-80 percent totally cured
Sir I am suffering from hair loss from 1 year. I have tried many oil and shampoo. But there is no shortage in hair loss till now. This started when I was out of city for 3 months.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream but did't see any changes. What should I do.
You asked: I was diagnosed with body dysmorphobia 2 years back. I am suffering from server hair fall. My younger sister pulled my hair unknowingly since then the anxiety and condition gets worsen. At that time I have consulted a psychiatrist at AIIMS Bhubaneswar, he prescribed me Paxidep cr25 and Lonazep 0.5 for sleep problem. I continued the medicine for 3-4 months and discontinued when I felt slightly better. These days I am not feeling depressed as before but I can't go out without a cap or covering my hair. I don't want to show my baldness to anyone. This makes me worried. I think people are staring at me and feeling stage phobia type. My sister marriage is in April. I don't understand how to handle the situation. I am thinking of going to NIMHANS or AIIMS Bhubaneswar again. Please advice me.
Hi I am 17 year boy and I am suffering from pimples and their darkspot. Doctor please suggest me chemical peel for pimples and their black darkspot. I am from india
Monsoon comes with a relief after those scorching hot summer days. You feel relieved and in this enjoyment, forget about your skin. Yes, this damp weather may let you feel easy but does your skin feel the same? The answer is perfect NO! There are a lot of problems that arise along with the monsoon.
The good news is that if you take some care, you will be able to enjoy the season along with keeping your skin healthy and glowing.
Here are certain tips for your skin care during monsoon:
Tips for skin care:
There are mainly three types of skin which are oily skin, dry skin and combination skin. Depending upon your skin you should follow a different regime, but discussed here are certain tips that will be useful for all skin types during monsoon.
- Wash your face at least 3 to 4 times a day. If you have dry skin, then do not overdo it as it may dry it up more. Use soap-free cleansers to keep your face clean and moist all the time.
- Use scrubbers at regular intervals as it helps in exfoliating your skin and unclogging the pores. Even one's with oily skin will also find it useful.
- After cleansing and scrubbing use alcohol free toner so that the open pores that are caused by high humidity are closed. Too many open pores are not good for oily or combination skin.
- It's a habit of most individuals to stop the use of a sunscreen as it starts showering. Do not do that, keep using it even when the climate cools down and the sun is behind the clouds.
- Avoid using heavy makeup during the monsoon. Even if you have to apply some, go for waterproof makeup.
- For keeping your skin hydrated and brightening it, you can use lotion based serum that will help to keep your face moist.
- Avoid bleaching in monsoon as it is more harmful to your skin during this season.
- Take care of your lips by applying some milk cream on it. If you find them slightly cracked you can apply coconut oil. Try to avoid deep colored lipsticks. Go for natural shades during monsoons.
- Keep your skin clean and for that do pedicure and manicure regularly. It is always recommended more during the monsoons.
- After reaching home wash your feet, hands and face properly. During the monsoon, there are more germs everywhere so it is necessary that keep them clean.
- Drink as much water as you can to be hydrated.
Follow these tips as these will keep your skin glowing even during this dull season. However, if you still feel odd, it's better to get expert advice on skin care during the monsoon.