Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can view profiles of all Dermatologists online in parli. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Gorakhnath Munde
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Black Spots on Skin
Treatment of Hair Growth
Skin Whitening Procedures
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Oily Skin
Treatment of Rashes
Glowing Skin Procedures
Management of Dark Skin
Hair Health Treatment Procedures
Treatment of Baldness
Treatment of Vitiligo
Treatment of Ichthyosis Vulgaris
Treatment of Sunburn
Laser Hair Removal
Submit a review for Dr. Gorakhnath MundeYour feedback matters!
I got nice treatment with standard prescription and almost 70-80 percent totally cured
Dear sir. I am 23 yr old male. I have a 1cm pimple like thing on my face its semi solid like pimple from past5months its there how to cure it naturally please guide me Thanks.
Loss of hair from the scalp, one of the most common problems plaguing the world today, can be caused by a variety of factors such as genetics, nutritional deficiencies and environmental factors. There are several homeopathic medicines that are used to treat hair loss. Homoeopathic treatment focus on the cause of the disease rather than just treating the symptoms.
Common reasons that can lead to hair loss are:
- Heredity factors
- Major illness like TB, Hypothyroidism, Diabetes can lead to hair fall
- Hormonal imbalance such as in case of PCOS can also lead to it
- Skin diseases of scalp such as fungal infections, eczema.
- Deficiency of vitamins and mineral
- Protein deficiency
- Severe emotional stress or grief
Hair loss can be classified as:
- Telogen effluvium: This is temporary hair thinning over the scalp that occurs because of changes in the growth cycle of hair. Many hair enter the resting phase at the same time, causing hair shedding and subsequent thinning.
- Alopecia areata: This is an autoimmune disorder where the immune cells of the body mistake the hair cells as a foreign body and start destroying them. In this pattern, the hair loss occurs in patches.
- Androgenic alopecia: Androgenic alopecia is a genetic condition that can affect both men and women. Men with this condition, is called male pattern baldness It's characterized by a receding hairline and gradual disappearance of hair from the crown and frontal scalp. Women with this condition, called female pattern baldness, don't experience noticeable thinning until their 40s or later. Women experience a general thinning over the entire scalp, with the most extensive hair loss at the crown.
The various homeopathic treatments for hair loss are:
- Fluoric acid: Medicine for hairloss in patches.
- Phosphorus: Phosphorus is another homeopathic treatment that is used to treat hair loss. It promotes hair growth in spots where hair loss has occurred.
- Kalium carbonicum: This is used for brittle and thinning of hair, as it enhances hair growth. It is usually recommended for people with various forms of alopecia.
- Lycopodium: This is prescribed for people who suffer from premature baldness and greying hair.
- Natrum mur: This homeopathic remedy is made from sodium chloride and is used to treat hair problems resulting from skin complications and in women having hair loss after childbirth. It treats dandruff and hair disorders due to hormonal imbalances.
- Sulphur: It is an excellent homeopathic remedy to treat hair loss as it promotes hair growth. It should be considered in cases of long standing skin diseases and is specially indicated for hair loss in diabetics. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.