Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Parbhani and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mahesh
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. MaheshYour feedback matters!
Good afternoon I got a cut In my penis when I was participating in sex with my wife for the first time was it a big problem.
I have acidity problem. Tried doxy andand pantacid endoscopy normal suggests HP and hernia please advise.
Doctor I am taking krimson 35 but sometimes I feel like vomiting n stomach pain after that. What is the reason behind it.
Sir, Yesterday I went for checkup. My details T-102.9°F P-114/mm B.P.-124/90mmhg CVS-S1S2+ Chest-B/L AEE CNS- Pt conscious oriented P/A - Soft BS+ Sir, I want to know about my condition in detail please clarify.
Sir. My blood test results were like this before a month. Blood sugar Fasting. 116 PP. 140 Creatinine. 1.2 Uric acid. 7.2 Total bilirubin. 1.8 Direct bilirubin. 0.8 SGOT. 41 SGPT .44 Total cholesterol .155 Triglycerides. 291 HDL. 44 LDL. 78 Then I have reduced 3.5 kg of my weight by controlling dinner meal restricted to 1 Roti. And avoided sugar in all forms. Morning walking started for 30 minutes daily. On 12 Jan 17 I have gone for the same blood tests again. And results are. Blood sugar Fasting. 100 OGTT (2 hours after taking 75g glucose) .112 Creatinine 0.8 Uric acid. 6.8 Urea .24 Total bilirubin. 1.5 SGOT .36 SGPT. 39 (One year ago I have diagnosed with Fatty liver grade I/II) No physical problems. Is there anything to do extra to get on track?
Herpes is caused due to the presence of the herpes simplex virus in your body. Herpes can appear on multiple areas of your body, but more commonly manifests in the genitals as well as the mouth. The two types of herpes are HSV-1 (oral herpes) and HSV-2 (responsible primarily for the outbreak of genital herpes).
Causes of Herpes Simplex:
- Herpes is contagious in nature and can be passed to you by having sexual intercourse with anyone who has been infected. HSV 2 is the primary form of the virus, which is transmitted in this manner.
- Herpes could be transmitted to an infant from their mother if she was infected while pregnant.
- It can also get passed through direct contact like using the same plates or spoons or even the sharing of lip balm. Even kissing can spread the virus if the infected person has cold sores.
Symptoms of Herpes Simplex:
- The presence of blistering sores within the mouth or in the genital area is a telltale sign that you may have contracted genital herpes.
- If you are having painful urination then you should check with your doctor for the herpes virus.
- Continuous itching in certain areas such as the genitals.
- Not wanting to eat, having a fever could also be symptoms of herpes simplex virus in your body.
- Herpes can spread to your eyes and is known as herpes keratitis. It can cause pain in your eyes.
Diagnosis of Herpes Simplex:
- The common way to diagnose herpes is with an actual physical exam. Doctors will generally look out for sores on your body and may also check for some similar symptoms which might indicate herpes simplex.
- HSV testing (alternately called herpes culture) is done to check the presence of a virus on the genitals. A fluid sample from the genitals is sent to laboratory for tests and will require a visit to the health center.
- There are blood tests to look for antibodies for both forms of HSV to diagnose the infections. However, this test is done only when there is and absence of sores or visible symptoms.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!