Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Parbhani and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ajay Narayanrao BarsaleYour feedback matters!
Sometime I feel pain in my heart during winter. On doctor advice I got medical checkup but evey thing is normal. What is the reason of pain?
Doctor! My younger sister looks like bone i. e like skeleton. But she eats well and on time too. But she is always like skinny only. She wanted to become fat. I request you give me your advice on this.
I am 48 years old female having discprolapse and backache for last 6 years now I am suffering from pain on foot, x- ray shows calcium deposit under my foot like thrones, ortho doctor advised me to dip my foot in hot salty water and given some pain killers but they are not giving me permanent relief when I stop medicine the pain is haunting me and i am unable to walk perfectly. If there is any permanent solution for this problemin alopathy, homoeopathy? or ayurveda?
How can I improve my digestive system? I am generally suffered from acidity. How can I control acidity?
My dad admitted in hospital My dad previous history is they smoking regularly After doctors suggests they left from smoking But after few week my dad start smoking 1 cigarette in a day Currently my dad is admitted in ICU But when we go through the x ray some fluid is seen left side lower part of chest Doctors suggested me we pumping some 10 to 15 ml fluid And submitted to a laboratory I am so tensed Please give me a suggestion.
I use adgain and kera xl serum for hair loss and my new hair is growing but after some time they fall and I also feel my back side hair also fall. I use treatment about 6 months please suggest me.
I suffering from back pain for 4-6 months. I consulted it on beginning and using a medical belt. Now I looking for Ayurveda treatment. So I need a suggestion.
I am a student and I have a problem that I feel very weak during the work. I become very tired when I work.
My wife is suffering from migraine. Recently for las 6 months, she has frequent attacks of migraine. She is also have knee joints swelling and pain.
Sir, What should be the dieting strategy for this winter season especially for the thin people to get extra fat?
My wife has sprained her left ankle. She is advised to wear ankle cap, some medicines. Her wt. Is82kgs. She is a working teacher.
The air that we breathe today is full of toxic and hazardous pollutants. Pollution in the environment could leave mother Earth sapped of its beauty and biodiversity. Each year millions of people die all around the world due to different pollution related problems. The key to live a healthy life is to identify the sources of air pollution and implement practical ways so that we can help stop air pollution. This article is going to suggest different ideas that can contribute to stop air pollution in the world around us.
PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE
So, I will posting articles related to air pollution and steps we can take to prevent it for better living.
Common Air Pollutants and their Sources
1. Carbon Monoxide: Generated by cigarettes, combustion engines, gas and fuel appliances, incinerators.
2. Lead from aircraft fuel metal processing plants, incineration and battery acid production
3. Ozone produced by car exhausts, factory processing, electric utilities, power plants, chemical solvents.
4. Nitrogen Dioxide from car engines, airplane engines, factories, and power plants.
5. Sulfur Dioxide -locomotives, ships, planes, and other equipment produce huge volumes of Sulfur Dioxide. Industrial processes, particularly ore extraction and purification, are also producers of the gas.
6. Particulate Matter: produced by nearly every single process involving chemicals and fuels, farming and construction.
Effects of Common Air Pollutants
EFFECTS ON HUMANS
- Coughing and shortness of breath, Asthma and sometimes premature deaths,
- Lung cancer
- IQ loss and impacts on learning, memory, and behavior in children due to damage to the developing nervous system,
- Heart disease
- kidney effects
EFFECTS ON ENVIRONMENT - FLORA AND FAUNA
- Lead can cause damage to flora and fauna.
- Ozone is a dangerous substance for most living organisms and multiple ecosystems on land and in the sea.
- Acid rains produced by Nitrogen Dioxide and Sulfur Dioxide are extremely destructive to the soil, plants and animals,
- Particulate Matter is harmful to animals, mammals being more affected