Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Parbhani and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Ajay Narayanrao BarsaleYour feedback matters!
I am severely facing hair loss. Used lot of shampoos but nothing has changed. It's not a seasonal issue.
Does patient's suffering from high blood pressure are prone to heart diseases? If they are prone suggest how to prevent?
Due to spondylitis my wife has LEFT LEG MUSCULAR. PAINS REGULARLY AND SGEIS OF 42/ AND SHE TOOK INJECTIONS OF VITAMINS 2/ YDS BACK IN HER NECK BUT NOW PAIN IN LEGS FROM WAIST TO PALMS .AND DUE TO THIS. SHE NEVER CARRY OUR SEX LIFE IN 30/ DAYS ALSO .SO PLS SUGGEST ME MEDICINE FOR HER PAIN REMOVAL. AND REGULAR. SEX LIFE AS WEEKLY. THANKS.
Why it’s ideal to treat insomnia with homeopathy
Insomnia is a mental condition, which is characterized by a difficulty in falling asleep, even when you have the chance to do so. People with insomnia feel dissatisfied with their sleep and usually experience fatigue, low energy, lack of concentration, mood swings and decreased performance at work or at school.
The visible symptoms of insomnia are inability to fall asleep no matter what, irritability, depression, lack of concentration and enthusiasm, and distressed stomach and intestine. Complications associated with insomnia can cause psychiatric problems, obesity, increased risk of long-term diseases or conditions like high blood pressure, heart disease and diabetes.
Homeopathy is a boon towards treating insomnia.
Homeopathic medication are far safer therefore, it is preferable and highly recommended. It serves invaluably during insomnia and does not involve any side effects.
The efficiency of homeopathic medicines in curing the several problems associated with insomnia is unquestionable. Plus, targets at providing long-term cure for insomnia instead of just temporary relief. The approach that homeopathy adopts includes getting at the root cause of the problem, and weeding it out so that there’s never a relapse of your condition. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
Hiding and shying away from your feelings is not good for your health, both emotional and physiological and it may result in psychological imbalances as well. Many people are scared of having sex either because of the pain or simply because of the after effects of having unprotected sexual intercourse.
First time is always special. Instead of trying complicated sex positions which might ruin your experience, go for these 4 simple sex styles to ensure a beautiful time spent with your partner.
- Doggy Style: It is a position in which the woman bends on her elbows keeping her legs tightly closed. The man is at the back of her making it comfortable having anal sex. With this position, you can also have vaginal sex with your partner.
- Magic Bullet: It is a position in which the woman lies on the bed with legs up in the air. The man holds her legs and kneels down behind her. This is one of the easiest style for first timers.
- Reverse cowgirl: It is a sort of cross between doggy style and classic women*on*top position. This is a position in which the man lies flat on the bed and the woman is on the top of the man with her back facing the man. She leans forward while the man penetrates into her vagina or the anus, from behind.
- 69: It is a position in which the couple align themselves in such a way that their mouths are near to the other's genitals. This particular position allows for great oral sex. Sexual stimulations are high in this position, but sometimes it can distract people whose focus is just on their own pleasure. This position is best fitted for partners having similar heights.
So, get rid of all the shyness and give all your emotions and excitement a direction. Give it a chance and take your relation to a higher level, making it stronger.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I wanted to know about hair transplant, how much successful it is? And is it permanent, how much time it will take to see the result after hair transplant?
Since last 10 days feeling like spinning. Physicians consultant diagnosed as vertigo. Taken vertin 16 and stugeron for 4 days but no relief. Stiffness in neck also. Please advice.
Is there is any solution or remedies for hairfall. What precautions are take for avoid the baldness?
Chlamydia is one of the more common STDs among both the genders. It spreads through physical intimate contact; it can develop irrespective of one’s age, however, is most commonly observed among young women. In women, the symptoms include yellow or green colored odorous vaginal discharge, painful urination and a burning sensation or itching around the vagina, lower abdominal ache, painful menstruation or bleeding during sexual intercourse. Now if the infection reaches up to the fallopian tubes, it causes a disease known as Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID). In case of unprotected oral sex, the bacteria causing this disorder, ‘Chlamydia Trachomatis’ might infect the throat as well.
Reasons Behind Chlamydia in Women:
Being a sexually transmitted disease, Chlamydia gets passed on from one person to another through unprotected sex or through the contact with the genitals of an infected person.
In some cases, infants are likely to inherit the disease from their mothers during birth, if she is already affected with it. Hence pre-natal checkups are essential for detection.
Although very rare, this infection can affect the eyes as well via oral or genital contact.
How To Treat Chlamydia?
The infection can be resolved within a couple of weeks with the use of antibiotics. Once it is diagnosed, the treatment course should start immediately. The widely used antibiotics for curing chlamydia are azithromycin and doxycycline. If you are breastfeeding or pregnant or suffering from any allergy, your doctor might prescribe erythromycin or amoxicillin. For severe complications, a longer course is administered. The treatment may induce mild side-effects in the form of vaginal thrush, sickness, diarrhea and tummy pain.
Try and avoid any sort of sexual activity (intercourse or other activities) till the treatment is completely done and none of you show any other sign of the infection. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I am 23 years old female. I am feeling burning like sensation while urinating or after urinating. Sometime the burning sensation even appears even, I am not gone for the urinating and shed after some time. I have not gone through any sexual activity can, I go for the norflox 400.
MY skin very oily and very pimple use for face wash for good (Clean Clear pimple clearing face) Not (Patanjali Orange and Aloe Vera Face Wash) please tell me doctor I am waiting for your answered?
I am a 18 year old student, I am suffering from motions since yesterday morning. Whatever I eat it comes out as motion within 5-10 mins. I had this sporlac powder last night. But nothing seems to be changed. So please tell me what to do. My stomach hurts so bad.
I have been loading my hair since long time. I addressed many hair specialist but no use of them. So please help me.
I dnt knw m pregnant but my date of period is 5 feb what should I do may I have the urine test or wait.
I am having problem in my neck while sitting for long hours. I am experiencing this problem from the past few days only.
1. Follow a low residue diet to relieve abdominal pain and diarrhea. Avoid foods that may increase stool output such as fresh fruits and vegetables, prunes and caffeinated beverages.
2. Decrease concentrated sweets in your diet, such as juices, candy and soda, to help decrease amounts of water pulled into your intestine, which may contribute to watery stools.
3. Decrease alcohol consumption. Try incorporating more omega-3 fatty acids in your diet. These fats may have an anti-inflammatory effect. They are found in fish, including salmon, mackerel, herring and sardines.
4. Patients often find that smaller, more frequent meals are better tolerated. This eating pattern can help increase the amount of nutrition you receive in a day. Consider taking nutritional supplements if appetite is poor and solid foods are not tolerated well (see section on recommended liquid supplements).