Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Panipat. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Child Nutrition Management
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Submit a review for Dt. Tamanna NarangYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Miss Narang is one enthusiastic and knowledgeable person! Thanks for the schedule you suggested me. Seems medicine works better now on healthy me! You helped me restoring my faith on doctors! God bless you..
Dt. Tamanna is friendly, encouraging and helpful. Willing to answer any questions you may have.m very satisfied with my results and I highly recommend the weight loss clinic. It really works !!:)
Never once that I felt that she is getting impatient, rathershe has always responded to my each and every doubt with immense patience. The Chhabra Hospital in panipat is designed in such a way that every patient feels at ease. I was panicked, but she made a perfect diet chart for me. Dt.Tamanna Narang has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes herreference. I must say the hygiene was maintained very nicely in the Chhabra HospitalIt has been quite some time that i was suffering from diet.
She is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. The diet planning has helped me greatly and now I am perfectly fine. Even though Tamanna Narang is not from our city, she is still very famous, so we consulted her. The best thing about Tamanna Narang is that she does suitable diet planning. Hygiene is very important, and I must Chhabra Hospital was extremely clean. Over the period of time I noticed a number of changes in myself.
I am so much benefitted with her gain weight treatment, that i am perfectly fine now. It's been more than a year now, and I have noticed considerable change in myself. The overall atmosphere in the Chhabra Hospital is very soothing. On the very first day she identified my problem. The entire Chhabra Hospital is very nicely designed. Thanks to her I am totally satisfied with the results. with dt.tamanna narang.
She is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. I have had this ketogenic diet from quite some time. Even though there was a long queue, still the staff was very pleasant. Over the period of time the ketogenic diet has helped me a lot. Chhabra Hospital has all the latest technology in place to handle severe cases. I owe him her a big thanks for making me fine again.
she did my nutritional assessment. She ensures that she listens to her patients. I was quite concerned, as my health was degrading day by day, but due to Dr Tamanna Narang and the nutritional assessment I didn't lose hope. It was an amazing experience as everyone in the Chhabra Hospital is so nice. I am so much benefitted with her treatment, that i am perfectly fine now.
I was suffering from thyroid disorders. Though I was already taking treatment from endocrinologist but meanwhile I wanted to focus on my diet also. So that the treatment could be more effective. I consulted Dr Tamanna, she is a well known dietician . And I am glad that I chose to consult her. As I am much better than before.
The waiting area in the Chhabra Hospital is very comfortable for elderly patients. It has been quite some time that i was considering to lose weight. I'am almost on the path to recovery, Thanks to Dr Tamanna Narang perfect advice. The facilities available in the Chhabra Hospital are very nice.
Dietitian Tamanna Narang is very patient and she listens and answer each and every query. Best part about her is she provides diet plan as per your lifestyle and food habits. Her diet plans are very helpful and easy to follow. I lost 4-5 kgs in the first month. I would highly recommend her.
Doctor give ample of time each patient to understand the problem deeply. I have tried few deitcian but only she understand my health condition and recommend me proper diet which is easy to follow and results are visible to me now in a short run. Thanks to her from bottom of my heart.
Thanks to Dr Tamanna for helping me resolv the issue. I consulted her an year back as I was unable to gain weight. But after her treatment , I started noticing considerable changes in myself. I owe her a big thank for treating em so patiently. I am glad that I chose to consult her.
P. Janaky Amma
Dt. Tamanna Narang provides answers that are very helpful. Doctor, I am obese 68 years and weighs 95 kgs 5'5" ht. Morning I take 4 iddlis and one tea. Lunch I take Rice (little) eve I take tea and snacks . In the night 2 chapathis. I walk I hour
Dt. Tamanna Narang provides answers that are very helpful, knowledgeable, prompt, helped me improve my health and saved my life. please call me because of your body analysis report thatyou suggest
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Tamanna Narang to be helped me improve my health, knowledgeable and very helpful. I was age 60 have to improve to my weight now only. 56 kg. Height 5'7
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Tamanna Narang to be very helpful. Very useful advice. Many thanks. Regards Arvind Vaidya.
Dt. Tamanna Narang provides answers that are knowledgeable. Because take little quantity of food
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Tamanna Narang to be inspiring. Inspiring
Dt. Tamanna Narang provides answers that are helped me improve my health. Thanks
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Tamanna Narang to be very helpful. Gud
Dt. Tamanna Narang provides answers that are very helpful. Gud suggestions mam
Dt. Tamanna Narang provides answers that are professional. THANKS.
We all look forward to the burst of rain after a long hot summer and the cool autumn breeze that follows the rains. What we don’t look forward to is the sneezing runny noses and coughs that accompany this change in weather. Seasonal flus are very common but they can be prevented by eating right. Some foods that can help prevent colds and coughs include:
- Garlic: Garlic is a powerful antioxidant that can boost the immune system and help you fight the flu. One of the major compounds found in garlic is known as allicin. This has antibacterial and anti-microbial properties. Garlic also promotes the growth of healthy gut bacteria that keeps your digestive system functioning efficiently and prevents toxins from accumulating inside your body. Garlic can be easily added to your diet by using fresh garlic pods to flavor your food.
- Turmeric: Turmeric is one of the healthiest spices known to man. This is rich in anti-oxidants and also has anti-inflammatory properties. Turmeric helps remove toxins from the body and is known to boost the immune system. It is a popular ingredient in many curries and is typically used in its powdered form.
- Green Leafy Vegetables: Green vegetables such as kale, spinach, and arugula are rich sources of vitamin C. This vitamin is known to fight viruses and reduce the risk of catching a cold. These vegetables are also rich in fiber and aid in digestion and removal of waste from the body. When picking green vegetables it is important to note that the darker the shade of green, the higher the nutrient content.
- Chicken Soup: Chicken soup is a popular home remedy for the flu. It can also be used to prevent a flu and boost the immune system. This is because a clear chicken soup or broth has concentrated amounts of proteins and vitamins that boost the immune system. Chicken soup should always be consumed while it is hot so that the hot liquid can loosen mucus secretions soothe an itchy throat.
- Salmon: Fish such as salmon, canned tuna and sardines and egg yolks have a high level of Vitamin D. As the length of a day reduces and grey clouds hide the sun, it is important for your body to get enough vitamin D through your diet. This vitamin helps fight colds and coughs and helps those suffering from it to recover faster.
- Water: In addition to eating right, it is also important to keep your body hydrated. This allows the nutrients to reach all the parts of your body and aids in the removal of waste and toxins. Thus, though you may not feel thirsty, it is essential to drink 8 to 10 glasses of water a day.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
From the time we’re children, we’re told to eat a balanced meal and shun fast food. However, some foods are healthier than others. Here are 20 such types of food in alphabetical order that you should include in your diet.
- Apples: Apples can be eaten raw, cooked or dried. They are rich in fiber, vitamin C and a number of other antioxidants.
- Asparagus: Asparagus is low in fats and carbs but packed with vitamin K.
- Bananas: Bananas are known for their portability and potassium, vitamin B6 and fiber content.
- Broccoli: Broccoli is an excellent source of vitamin C, vitamin K and fiber. It is also one of the few vegetables that have high protein content in it.
- Brown rice: As compared to white rice, brown rice is much more nutritious. It is packed with fiber and also has vitamin B1 and magnesium.
- Chia seeds: Chia seeds are also known as super foods. Along with being full of fiber they are also rich in a number of nutrients like calcium, magnesium and manganese.
- Chicken: The cut of chicken determines how healthy it is. Skinless, breast meat is lean, easy to digest and full of proteins.
- Eggs: Eggs are full of healthy fats and proteins. However, if you suffer from a cholesterol problem, it may be a good idea to skip the yolk.
- Garlic: The allicin in garlic helps boost the immune system. Garlic is also used as a home remedy for a number of ailments.
- Green tea: A cup of green tea after a meal can aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients. Green tea is also recommended for weight loss and it helps flush toxins from the body.
- Kale: Kale is a healthy source of a number of nutrients including vitamin C and vitamin K. It is also packed with fiber.
- Lentils: Lentils are high in fiber content and full of proteins. They are also filling foods that keep the stomach satiated for longer.
- Nuts: Almonds, walnuts, pistachios, macadamia nuts etc are packed with energy and nutrients. They are also rich in healthy fats.
- Oats: Oats are loaded with nutrients and fiber known as beta glucans.
- Olive oil: Olive oil has a high antioxidant count and contains heart-healthy monounsaturated fats.
- Onions: Like garlic, onions are also used for home remedies. It is rich in vitamins, antioxidants, and bioactive compounds.
- Oranges: Oranges are the tastiest way to get Vitamin C. Oranges are also high in fiber content and antioxidants.
- Salmon: Salmon is an excellent source of omega 3 fatty acids, proteins, vitamin D and a number of other nutrients.
- Quinoa: Quinoa offers a high amount of fiber and magnesium. It is also easy to digest and an excellent source of protein for vegetarians.
- Yogurt: Yogurt not only offers calcium but also contains probiotics that aid digestion. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.
- Fight against excess weight.
- Natural source of energy & stamina.
- Low calorie seeds.
- Good for skin & hair problems
Fight against excess weight # Natural source of energy & stamina# Low calorie seeds # Good for skin & hair problems
I'm a 17 years old Non vegetarian, height is 5'6. I weigh about 65 kg, please suggest e a diet to reduce my weight to 55 and I'm Staying in a College hostel.
I'm a 17 years old Non vegetarian, height is 5'6. I weigh about 65 kg, please suggest e a diet to reduce my weight to 55 kg and I'm Staying in a College hostel.
Summer vacations can make you very lazy and it becomes difficult for you to indulge in physical activities because of the hot and sweaty weather. However, here are a few ways in which, you can avoid weight gain during the season:
- Never Arrive Hungry: Eating before hand can help you stay away from different kinds of temptations as you go to a celebratory event or a gathering. This way you do not end up eating a lot of junk food.
- Redirect Your Attention: Many people overlook that there is a whole other world to an event or a party than the food. Try not to look at the gathering as only a feast occasion.
- Pace Yourself: In case that you pack in as much as you can in thirty minutes, you bite faster. Biting slowly will fill you up easily and this way you do not consume too much.
- Number Your food items: At the point when there are food items that you can count as you eat them, put a toothpick in your pocket for every bite you take. Set the farthest point for a number of toothpicks you can collect.
- Outmanoeuvre the buffet: At the point when food is served in buffet style, use a small plate and do not stack your food. Restrict your servings to a small amount.
- Restrain alcohol: Abstain from drinking an excessive amount of liquor at parties. It is not just about calories but rather about control. In case that alcohol does tempt you, try to drink some water and then ask yourself if you still need that drink. Most of the times, it is because of lack of water that you feel the urge to drink other beverages.
- Be choosy about sweets: With regards to sweet, be extremely particular. Confine your desires to little servings and only to what is exceptionally tempting to you. In case that you know you are the type who cannot stop at one chomp, it could be very unhealthy for you. Try to tell someone else about it and let them help you.
- Present to your own treats: Whether you are heading off to a gathering or an office potluck, think about bringing as a low-calorie treat that you know you will appreciate. Bringing your own pastry will make other options less enticing.
- Confine "tastes" while cooking: In case that you do a great deal of cooking during the occasions, get serious about every one of those "tastes." People lose their cravings when they have been cooking than they have been eating the entire time.
- Walk it off: Other than consuming some additional calories, this will make tracks in an opposite direction from the food for a while. Get people off the chair and move. Go out for a stroll as a family before or after the dinner. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.