Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ophthalmologists online in Panipat. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Vivek SharmaYour feedback matters!
I use spectacles of high power. And always tears come from eye. When I do not use spectacles then eye starts irritating. And sometimes I feels very tired. When I oawn. Tear comes out. Please Guide.
I'm an eighteen year old male and have noticed something unusual in left eye. Whenever I am reading or writing or anything I do which requires continuous eye contact, water starts flowing continuously from my left eye. Happens every time when I do this kind of work. And also when I close my eyes, I really feel some heaviness or unusual thing in my left eye. It has been 3 months since I noticed it. My eyesight and night vision is normal but the only thing is water coming from left eye after reading, writing, making eye contact with someone. Please suggest me something.
you have been feeling sleeplessness for last two days and also experiencing pain near the eyes. Please suggest remedy.
Sir headache is totally right side with right eye swelling nd total right side of head is paining there is nothing in left side but there are some body pains.
I have eye problem when I was 18 since then I am using spec. I have cylindrical as well as spherical powers of -1 and -0.75 in both eyes. Doctors said I have to wear glass lifelong or contact lenses because there is no way to get recover from it. Is is true sir or any option is there? My eyes gone so inside that without spec I am looking so odd. Is this the problem of regular spec use or something else? Please suggests I strongly need your help doctors. Pls pls pls.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe eye pain, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I am 20 year old I want to remove my spectacle please suggest me with good views my points in high values I want to remove this?
I have my eyes problem and cold problem so what I can do for this its vry irritating for me I have take very medicine but not work so please tell me which medicine I take for this.
1. Prevents cancer: as a magnificent source of vitamin c and different cell reinforcements, tomatoes can battle the development of abnormal cells that causes cancer. Lycopene has been connected with prostate tumour prevention. Epidemiologists recommend the consumption of tomato as it helps lower the possibility of prostate cancer. High fibre content of beta-carotene in fruits and vegetables has been proven to bring down the risk of colorectal cancer to a great extent.
2. Blood pressure: low sodium consumption keeps circulatory strain solid. Tomatoes are rich in potassium that helps in the same.
3. Heart's well-being: the fibre, potassium, vitamin c and choline content in tomatoes all bolster the heart's well-being. An expansion in potassium as well as a reduction in sodium is the most essential dietary change that an individual can make to lessen their danger of cardiovascular diseases. Tomatoes additionally contain folic corrosive, which keeps the homocysteine levels under control. It reduces the risk of heart diseases.
4. Diabetes: tomatoes help bring down the blood sugar level in people with type1 diabetes. Whereas, people with type 2 diabetes may have enhanced glucose, lipids and insulin levels. One measure of cherry tomatoes gives around 2 grams of fibre and helps them keep their levels neutralized.
5. Constipation: eating foods that are high in water substance and fibre like tomatoes can help with hydration and advance normal solid discharges. Fibre adds mass to stool and is important for bowel movement.
6. Eye health: tomatoes are a rich sources of lycopene, lutein and beta-carotene, which are intense cancer prevention agents. They have been helpful in protecting the eyes against harm related to the advancement of age-related macular degeneration.
7. Skin: collagen, a fundamental part of the skin, hair, nails and connective tissue, is dependent on vitamin c. An inadequacy of vitamin c leads to certain skin problems. As vitamin c is a capable cancer prevention agent, a low intake can affect the skin and cause harm from uv rays, infections and smoke. This usually results in wrinkles, hanging skin, blemishes and other antagonistic skin diseases.
8. Pregnancy: a good amount of folic acid needs to be present before and during pregnancy to ensure the infants good health inside the mother's womb. This can be found in tomatoes.