Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Panipat. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sabnam BatraYour feedback matters!
I have anal and vulvar itching, at time and I also have vaginal itching? What should I do? Please help.
I take medicine during my period time to overcome my stomach pain so I wanted to know is taking medicine during period is safe or not for future during pregnancy.
My wife is 57 years old. Her periods have stopped about 4 years ago. Can we have unprotected sex or is there a risk of pregnancy even now? Is there any test to confirm when it is safe to have unprotected sex?
How to get my periods immediately because I have unprotected sex with my partner and he didn't ejaculated in my vagina I have my monthly periods irregular (4 or 5 days it will be late) will I get pregnant? I had my last period on 11th August and before month I had on 30th July and before that 28th June, I had sex with my partner on 24 and 5th, 6th and 10th of this month, every time we had sex he didn't ejaculated in my vagina.
I am 23 years I had sex with my husband on 24th march and eat ipill within 24 hours and after 6 days I bleeded very lightly for one day. Now its 7 may I didn't received my periods and I did three pregnancy test all negative. Can I be pregnant? why my periods are llate. For how many days my periods can be delayed because of the side effect of I pill?
Hi. I'm 21 weeks and 2 days pregnant according to my last ultrasound. I jus need to know how many months I'm pregnant and when will my 5th month ends. Also expected delivery date. Thanks.
My boyfriend touched his penis on my vagina there are no signs of pregnancy so far but my periods is delayed the date was 16 of March last month it has not arrived yet what should I further do.
Frigidity is commonly referred to as low sex drive in women. But it is often emotionally mistaken as on Non-responsiveness to partner's sexual advances. It is often considered as the psychological problem in person's subconscious mind. This has to be addressed at the earliest.
It has been differentiated into two types:
- One is the condition where the women fail to respond .
- The other is the condition where the women may have difficulty in being aroused. This causes feeling of pain and discomfort.
CAUSES OF FRIGIDITY:
Most common causes are menopause-related hormonal changes. Few other causes are :
Emotional Causes of Frigidity:
- Past traumatic sexual experiences such as sexual assault or rape.
- Fear of pregnancy or sexually transmitted diseases.
- Emotional distance from the partner.
- Emotions like depression, anxiety or boredom in a relationship.
- Communication problems like an unresolved emotional issue that takes place between partners.
- Lack of confidence or low self-esteem.
Physical Causes of Frigidity:
- Discomfort or pain during intercourse.
- Lack of foreplay.
- Poor sexual performance in male.
- Fatigue or Exhaustion, Insomnia and Vaginal dryness.
- Effects of prescribed medications, alcohol abuse.
- Hormonal imbalance
TREATMENT AND MANAGEMENT:
(I) Natural Treatment
- Intake of avocados, eggs, oysters, olive oil, soy, sesame oil, pumpkin seeds, nuts, sprouts chocolates, Zinc rich food and Vitamin E in your diet.
- Include Herbs such as Siberia Ginseng, Chive, Damiana, Kava, Muira Pauma, Wild Yam, Ginger root, Sarsaparilla.
- Dong Quai are very effective in curing women frigidity.
- Regular yoga and exercises boost overall sexual health.
- Read erotic books or watch erotic movies along with your partner.
- Quality sleeps and de-stress spas and body massage.
- Avoid sugary food items, red meat and poultry.
(II) Seeking professional help
- Eradicating relationship issues with the help of counseling.
- Psychotherapy in order to get rid of your hidden fears.
- If required, do see a gynaecologist for proper examination and assessment.
(III) How can your rekindle her lost passion
Here are pointers as to how to help a woman know she is loved. From this will flow astounding benefits, including bringing her to the peak of her sexuality.
- Praise her. Regularly find things you like about her physical appearance, her character and her abilities, and verbalize your admiration. Appreciate all that she does for you and freely express your gratitude.
- Be loyal to her. Don’t say negative things about her behind her back. Defend her if anyone speaks negatively about her. Don?t undermine her authority in front of the children.
- If you use humor that puts her down, be extremely careful. She might, laugh but at times your words could be damaging her. Try to wean yourself off such humor.
- Seek to discover her inner feelings. Try to be sensitive to her needs. This is a huge challenge for most men.
- Giver her time: Recognize and make allowances for times when she is tired or upset or not her usual self.
- Respect her opinions. You might not always agree with her, but try to. Thoughtfully consider her views. Never rubbish them.
- Consult your wife before making decisions. Share your plans and dreams with her. Be open and honest with her about every aspect of your life
- Regularly ask her such things as:
- What can I do to make you feel more loved?
- What can I do to boost your confidence and help you feel good about yourself?
- What can we do to make sex more exciting and fulfilling for you?
Perhaps you are scared to ask such questions for fear she will say something like, “Help more around the house”. Be brave! If this really is high on her priorities for feeling loved, then it is important. More is at stake than a bit of housework. It touches her emotional well-being and your entire marriage. Only she knows the critical elements in making her feel loved.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Hello I am 26 years old lady. I am married since 2 years. I am suffering from irregular menstrual cycle problem. I have taken many medicines but no positive results. The gap between two cycles is almost 2 and half to 3 months. No abdomen pain as such but no monthly periods as well. This problem is disturbing my day to day activities. And not able to concentrate on anything. Can you help me to come out from this?
My last period happened 14 of September and I have no period now. I have cramps and white discharge also and my nipples are painful to touch. I tested today (20 October )urine pregnancy test but result shows negative. I want to know I am pregnant or not?
Maintaining a healthy diet is of prime importance during a wedding season. Slightest of negligence can lead to unaccounted fat, leading to cardiovascular and other diseases. While working out can help to stay away from putting on the extra pounds, a healthy diet goes a long way in ensuring that the body functions at the optimum level.
Here is a list of important tips that will help to follow a healthy diet and refrain from putting on extra weight:
- Stay away from unnecessary fat: Most wedding parties have numerous food options. The high fat items such as dairy product, oily dishes should be eschewed in order to ensure that the body is not overstuffed with unnecessary fat that is difficult to get rid of.
- Look at the portion size: Another good way of maintaining a healthy diet is to pick and choose the right dishes and go for small portion size rather than going all out for the one dish one likes. There is no harm in trying multiple dishes, but the same should be done in small portion sizes.
- Planning for the day: One critical aspect of eating healthy is to eat throughout the day. On the day of a wedding, there are many people who tend to save the stomach for the party meal or drink. This is a very bad approach as far as eating healthy is concerned. A good way to plan the day is to eat light throughout the day. Salad, for instance, comes as a relief during the wedding session.
- Making a routine: Sticking to a diet chart helps a great deal in maintaining a healthy diet. The diet chart should comprise of multiple options. For instance, one need not stick to an oatmeal for breakfast every morning. Variety will help to break the monotony and encourage a person to stick to the diet routine.
- Calorie count: In continuation of the diet chart, keeping a rough count of the calorie consumed on a daily basis also helps to stick to a healthy diet. Calorie count is a good way of keeping track of what one is eating and how much impact it will have in the longer run. Since wedding parties tend to possess a lot of food items, a rough calorie count will help an individual to balance the calorie count in the next few days.
- Refrain from too much drinking: Staying away from alcohol can be difficult in wedding parties, but their consumption increases the urge to eat more. It, therefore, makes sense to not consume more than a couple of drinks in any wedding party.
We are looking for my wife's ear piercing. She is 35 & looking for another 2 pairs of piercing above the regular ear lobe piercing and at the cartilage. We have the following queries: 1.What is the method of piercing: needle or gunshot or laser; & what is more healing friendly 2.Can it be done painless using some anesthetics; which method is more healing friendly 3.What is the healing period? Any precautionary or after care medicines required for healing (to avoid septic or keloid) & pain 4. Is it advisable to do both the post a time or need to have a waiting period in between? Do we need to carry the earrings for the piercing appreciate your advice.
Breast cancer is a type of a cancerous infection that develops in the skin cells of the breast. This condition is more commonly diagnosed after you have skin cancer and is more common in women than men. There are certain signs to identify this disease, which are as follows.
1. Breast lumps - Lumps are patches of skin that occur due to the thickening and swelling of the skin. Breast lumps is a very common phenomenon for women but that does not always lead to a breast cancer; however, frequent and reoccurring instances of the same increases the risk of breast cancer. A breast lump is easily identifiable through the naked eye as it looks different from the surrounding tissues.
2. Blood discharges - The nipple is one of the most sensitive areas in the human body. In case of women, it is meant to emit milk during pregnancy, in order to feed the infant externally. A probable symptom of breast cancer can also be a frequent discharge of blood from the nipple without any visible damage or injury.
3. Breast changes - If you are experiencing any visible changes in the size, appearance or shape of the breast, then it is an indicative sign that you may have breast cancer. Thus, it is of paramount importance that you observe, touch and physically examine your breast regularly for changes. If there is any major change detected then it is advisable to consult a doctor.
4. Inverted nipple - The tip of the nipple is generally bulging and pointing outwards both in cases of men and women. But sometimes the tip of the nipple is pushed inside due to excessive suction caused by the skin tissues present inside the breast around the nipple area. This suction forces the nipple to grow inwards which is abnormal and might harm the breast and skin in various ways.
However, apart from these main symptoms, some other signs are also there that increase your chances of being diagnosed with breast cancer. They are redness or pitting of the skin over your breast like an orange, peeling or scaling of the pigmented area around the nipple, dimpling of the skin on the breasts, and such others.
Hello doctors I had sex on 21 Aug and my period date was 22 Aug bt it came 25 Aug and now it is stopped means my period lasted for only one day and also he used protection and it didn't leak but I'm still worried. So is there any chance that I can be pregnant? Please reply me asap!
My gf is having elestra tab and she had 21 days + 9 days extra now she stopped elestra tab and after 7 days she got period but bleeding is very less is she pregnant please guide me I am worried reply soon.
Hi. My 5th month of pregnancy is about to end. I'm having severe cold. I am not able to breathe through my nose at all. I've taken steam but still the condition is same. I haven't slept the whole night as I'm unable to do so. Please suggest me something good.
I am an 30 years old and my husband's age is 32 years I am trying to conceive. I have not regular menstrual cycle after 3 to 6 month one cycle. What am I do Please help me.
I am 28 yes I have plain my nipples some time I feel very unconscious at night I remove bra them my night wear toughted my night at that I have plain.Please tell.
Dyspareunia is a phenomenon noticed in both males and females, but more frequently in females. It refers to recurring pain during or after sexual intercourse. Such kind of pain affects female genitalia usually the vagina, clitoris, or at times the depths of the pelvis. This pain is often accompanied by a burning, itching or throbbing sensation which can prove to be extremely discomforting if left unattended. Thankfully, a careful examination of symptoms leading to Dyspareunia and its early diagnosis can improve a person's sexual health.
Indicators of this deep rooted problem
- Pain can occur during penetration in and around the vagina, urethra or the bladder.
- Pain can be a new occurrence after earlier instances of painless intercourse.
- It can be felt throughout intercourse in places, such as deep in the pelvis or even after intercourse.
- The intensity of the ache is sometimes sharp and at other times, it is as piercing as menstrual cramps.
- It need not necessarily be associated with intercourse; pain can be experienced during any kind of penetration. Thus, using a tampon or a moon cup can also result in soreness.
- Skin diseases can either be a symptom or a root cause leading to the problem. Skin problems, such as Psoriasis or Lichen Sclerosus should not be taken lightly.
- Tightening of vaginal muscles at the beginning of intercourse may or may not be superficial pain. In most cases, it is identified as Vaginismus but it can also be a symptom of acute Dyspareunia.
Ways to nip the pain in the bud
- While, usually, pain during sexual intercourse is a result of adolescence or a traumatic sexual history, it can also be the result of a physiological problem contracted at birth. However, treatment in any situation is necessary to enable smooth functioning of one's life.
- Injectable corticosteroids might prove to be helpful.
- There are oral medications to remedy the problem; antibiotics and antifungal medicines.
- Increase in estrogen levels through the use of the drug Osphena helps in curing frailty of vaginal tissues.
Precautionary measures to be followed at home
- Taking a warm bath before intercourse can lead to betterment.
- It is best to avoid sex when in stress. Both partners should be relaxed to ensure a complete lack of pain.
- After sex pain can be relieved by applying an ice pack around the vulva.
- Urinating before sex can be helpful. It is also good to use water soluble lubricants for stimulation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.