Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Panipat. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sabnam BatraYour feedback matters!
I am 13 weeks pregnant .Completed ntscan at 12 weeks baby is good but found intramural fibroid in fungal region of 5×4.8 cm and subchorionic collection in cervical region measuring 1.7×0.8 cm.left ovary showing corpus leuteal cyst of1. 9×1.9 cm.To day from morning I'm getting pain at lower stomach like I get in periods but not very severe .Unable to sit and feeling uncomfortable. Should I take it serious and consult doctor.
Hello Respected Doctors I am 45 years old and my wife age 30 years .today morning we did unprotected sexual intercourse and she take pill at noon. So I want to know there is any chance of pregnancy?
As it was aborted in 3rd month of pregnancy. Mtp is used along with antibiotics. Its been 10 days. Bleeding is controlled. Today I went to ultrasound scan to chek residues. And report is ---bulky uterus with elongated cervix and 22x11 mm retained products of conception in upper endometrial cavity. Now my doubt is that. Is DNC required? Kindly suggest.
I am 30 years my right tube removed for left tube tubectomy is done on 2010 years butiwant a baby girl it is passable for recancel of tubectomy it needs major operation please advice me.
I am 31 years old I am facing infertility kindly guide me to resolve pcod problem. I am using home remedy but no use. Kindly guide how to get pregnant.
An estimate suggests that about 30% of the Indian population relies solely on the homeopathic treatment for their medical complications. People have witnessed incredible results with homeopathy. The best part of homeopathy is that there are no side effects associated with it, which makes it a much safer form of treatment.
Here are 5 reasons to switch to homeopathic medicine:
- There are no side effects: Homeopathic medicines are made from natural substances and so they are non-toxic and free from side effects. They are given to the patient in small doses and so, the healing approach is gentle and gradual. They can also be used by people of all ages and even those in delicate conditions like pregnancy, chronic diseases etc. Even if the wrong medicine is prescribed to the patient, it does not cause much harm to the body.
- The remedies are non-invasive: No homeopathic remedy involves surgical procedures or invasive techniques. So, there is absolutely no chance of infection or further complication. The medicines and therapies are also aimed at eliminating the root cause of the disorder instead of just providing temporary relief from the symptoms.
- It is an individualized form of treatment: A homeopathic practitioner evaluates the patient's overall health and discusses his problems and expectations before prescribing treatment. All the homeopathic remedies are made with the individual's specific climatic conditions, allergies, stress factors, food habits and lifestyle in mind. Homeopathy also optimizes the immune system and it is equally effective for physical and psychological disorders.
- Homeopathic medicines are easily accessible: Homeopathic remedies are available in most places as they are made directly from the abundant natural resources. There are also several alternatives to a medicine depending on the kind of plants and minerals found in a particular region. Moreover, the medicines do not have an expiration date and can be stored for a long period of time, if kept properly.
- Homeopathic medicines are not addictive: Once the disease is healed, the person can easily stop using the medicines since they have no addictive property. This is because the active ingredient is used in minute quantity in homeopathic medication. Hence, these remedies are also safe for infants, children, pregnant and breastfeeding women, aged people and people with addiction problems.
My mom have abdominal pain at the time of mensuration cycle. Please tell me its causes and treatment that should be taken to prevent it.
With a number of virus and other mosquito borne disease threats looming in, such as dengue, chikungunya, malaria and other deadly diseases. The number of cases are on the rise throughout the country, there has been an alarming rise is the use of market bought mosquito repellents. While they are no doubt, very effective, but they also emit gases which can be harmful to us. There exist in our homes, commodities with which we can achieve the same results - to have a mosquito-free home. Few such ways are as follows:
1. Though it might smell bad initially, it is also the reason why mosquitoes will stay away. Crush a few pods of garlic, boil it in water and spray the liquid in the room, especially in the corners.
2. Camphor is easily available and good way to get rid of mosquitoes. Light a little bit of camphor in a room after closing all doors and windows. Leave the room for about twenty minutes and when you go back, your room will be mosquito free.
3. Infuse citronella oil in a candle and burn the candle to have a mosquito free room. Alternatively, you can use the oil in a vaporizer.
4. If you have a garden, plant mosquito repellent plants like lavender, catnip and citronella in the areas near the windows of your house to drive the mosquitoes away.
5. Get rid of all stored water within and around your house. These waters are breeding grounds for mosquitoes. If you need to store water for the unexpected shortage of water, make sure that you keep changing it. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.
We are having sex regularly without using condom From last 3 month But my wife not getting pregnant Is their prob of irregular periods or sperm count of mine is problem.
Doctor I am 32 yrs old women. My hubby' s age is 42. We are trying to get a baby. But our sexual relationship now a days I am not satisfied. During the intercourse his penis leakage is immediately flow out. What should we do doctor. He is very disappointed. In the last 6 yrs not getting this problem. Our relationship is smoothly going.(means mentaly and sexually) if any solution for this problem?
I want to consult a gyne reading my abortion. I had taken the abortion pills on 3rd of February followed by on 5th of February again and started bleeding and cleaning on 5th. But still I continue to bleed and clean. When shall l get my next ultrasound done. Is it normal or ideal to bleed now, having completed 15 days already? Please suggest.
Hi, We are in 5th month of pregnancy. In last ultrasound we came to know that there us white spot in baby's heart. Dr. said that its common and it will disappear in coming weeks. Is there a problem? Please let us know.
Obesity is the state of being overweight. When excess fat accumulates in different parts of the body, it can lead to such a condition. Simply put, when the intake of calories exceeds the amount of calories burned, the extra calories get stored in the body in the form of fat. As per a recent study published in the British medical journal, the Lancet, there were 20 million obese women in India in 2014 as compared to 9.8 million obese men.
Causes of obesity: Accumulated fat leads to excessive weight gain which may occur due to a coalition of many factors such as a sedentary lifestyle, lack of physical exercise or improper eating habits. Although a host of involuntary causes such as genetics, hormonal and environmental factors can also lead to such. Recent studies have even concluded that endocrine disorders and medications comprising of psychotic drugs, estrogens, insulin and other such are also likely to lead to obesity.
Symptoms of obesity: Apparent symptoms of obesity include excess body fat, occasional shortness of breath, unwarranted sweating with a foul odor and persistent fatigue. These conditions also lead to further complications like diabetes, infertility and hypertension to name a few.
How to manage obesity with Ayurveda?
In Ayurvedic terms, obesity is called Medarog, which is caused when the Kapha is triggered. A dense, sticky, wet, heavy humor which manages all structure and lubrication in both the mind and the body is known as Kapha. Kapha provides nourishment to the various tissues of the body through several micro channels but when aggravated it leads to the production of toxins which are dense and heavy and subsequently block these micro channels. These toxins heap up in the micro channels and cause a drastic increase in the production of fat tissues, consequently causing an increase in weight. By abolishing foods that aggravate the Kapha from one's diet, people may treat obesity.
The next step would include cleansing the fat tissues using different herbs. Avoiding oily, fried and processed food is highly advisable. Avoiding foods rich in carbohydrates such as potato and polished rice also helps. Increased consumption of greens and fruits helps restore stability and when coupled with exercise, it can be a relatively quick fix to overcome obesity.