Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Panipat and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ramesh Chhabra
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Ramesh ChhabraYour feedback matters!
I've a pain in left side of neck and in left side of head what is the matter? Please provide me some assistance.
Hello Doctors, I want to know that a gay person can do sex with a girl and can live his whole life with her. Or a gay person can become a straight? Is there any possibility of that.
I panic working for 5 year my age is 24 bt my hand and legs is slow working I have tips for you please help me.
Bipolar disorder is a condition where the patient may go through certain periods of extreme happiness and joy which is known as mania. On the other hand, there may be other periods where the patient may be extremely sad and depressed and even suicidal.
In some individuals, these phases may last quite long whereas, in others, they may change very quickly. However, there are certain common symptoms displayed by patients with bipolar disorder. Let's look at a few of them.
- Feeling extremely happy, to the point of being careless - Certain patients, at the onset of bipolar disorder, will feel extremely happy and have their sense of judgment hampered. When patients feel very elated without proper context, or for very small reasons, it could be an indication that the person is experiencing mania.
- Feeling extremely depressed - Similarly, on the other end of the spectrum, if a person feels extremely depressed without an appropriate reason, it may be due to bipolar disorder. Also, the severity of depression and the length of time for which a person experiences it is also an indicator of the condition.
- Lack of interest in activities which formerly interested you - You may suddenly lose interest in an activity that genuinely interested you earlier. This may include your profession or hobbies.
- Loss of appetite during the depression phases - During the phases of depression or sadness, which may sometimes last for months, a person may rapidly lose weight due to lack of interest in food. Even for patients who have shorter cycles of changes lasting for only a few weeks, this will be noticeable.
- Extreme restlessness and lack of sleep during the manic phases - When the person enters a manic or happy cycle, it may trigger over enthusiasm, restlessness and lack of sleep. This, like the depression phase, will also vary from patient to patient and may continue for the entire duration of the phase. A jump from a depression cycle into this phase will be definitely noticed by others.
If a few of these symptoms are detected, then the patient should be taken to a mental health professional for appropriate treatment as soon as possible. Consult an Expert & get answers to your questions!
Anemia, as known to many, is a medical condition triggered by low hemoglobin levels. More than often, iron deficiency acts as a catalyst giving rise to anemia. While fatigue, headache, palpitations, skin pallor, and dizziness are characteristic of anemia, many people also suffer from hair loss. Here too, the iron deficiency acts as contributing factor interfering with the healthy growth cycle of the hair. In some cases, the hair loss may mimic the male and female pattern baldness as observed in the case of Alopecia. While anemia and the related hair loss can affect anyone irrespective of their age and sex, women of reproductive age, as well as teenagers, are more susceptible to this. In this article, we will discuss the anemia and iron deficiency induced hair loss in brief and the preventive measures to deal with the situation.
Anemia-related Hair Loss
In anemia, there is a significant fall in the hemoglobin level. Hemoglobin acts as an oxygen carrier to different body cells and tissues, including those of the hair follicles to ensure healthy cell growth and repairment. Low hemoglobin levels result in inadequate oxygen supply, one of the prime factors responsible for hair loss.
Ferritin, a storage protein (cellular protein) for iron contributes significantly towards a healthy growth cycle of the hair (stimulates the anagen or the growth phase). In the case of anemia, to meet the iron requirements of the vital organs such as the heart, the body starts utilizing the ferritin stored in hair bulb and other non-essential tissues. This dip in the ferritin level affects the hair growth. A ferritin blood test often helps in the diagnosis of iron deficiency and anemia.
Preventive measures to deal with anemia related hair loss
With the iron deficiency and the associated symptoms being taken care of, the anemia triggered hair loss can be controlled and reversed. In addition to the medications and treatment, one also needs to take care of their general health and lead a healthy lifestyle.
- Never go for self-medication. It will only worsen the situation. Two individuals can have the same medical problem but triggered by different factors. Always consult a doctor before trying any medicines.
- Follow a healthy diet: People dealing with anemia and iron deficiency should enrich their diet with foods rich in iron such as lean meat, liver, spinach, beetroot, nuts and dry fruits (walnuts, almonds), prunes, parsley, broccoli (the florets), to name a few. Foods rich in vitamin C, almonds, are known to promote hair growth.
- Avoid drinking tea between meals as this unhealthy practice is known to interfere with the absorption of iron.
- Maintain a healthy hair care routine
- Oil massage your hair at least twice a week.
- Be gentle while combing the hair.
- Try and use a mild shampoo (or as the doctor recommended).
- Avoid excessive use of hair styling products and chemicals.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I work in night shift. Often unable to take complete sleep. This makes me tired. What should I do to b active.
Mera naam Dr G L Moondra hai. Main Prakratik chikitsa ka consultant hun. Aaj me apse Kabz ke vishay me kuch baat karna chahta hun.
Humari yeh paachan pranali hai, mukh se lekar recrum tak iski kul lambaai 7 meter se adhik hoti hai. Iski antim bhaag ki lagbhag ek meteer lambaai me humara bhojan ka bacha hua bhaag, mal ke roop me parivartit hota hai. Aur iske antim chorr se bahar nikal jata hai. Kisi bhi karan se jab ye mal bahar nahi nikal pata hai, ye aant me ikhatta hone lagta hai, to ise kabz kehte hai.
Yeh kabx ki beemari sari duniya me feli hui hai. Sare sansaar me iska bohot he vistaar hai. Sur isko mitaane ke lie hazaaro prakaar ki dawaiya duniya me bikti hai parantu kabz ka theek hone ka koi naam he nahi hai.
Chikitsak log kehte hai ki kabz koi badi beemari nahi hai, balki beemari hai he nahi. Aur sahi baat bhi hai. Vaastav me kabz koi beemari nahi hai parantu humare shareer me jitni beemariya hoti hai, jese sardi zukham se lekar cancer tak, in sab he dawaiyo me kabz se kahi na kahi, kuch na kuch vaad zarur hota hai. Aur yahi kaaran hai ki kabz se saari duniya chintit rehti hai.
Kabz zindagi ki sab khushiya cheen leta hai. Aur islie ise mitaane ke liye log bohot prakaar ke padaartho ka upyg karte hai. Parantu ye padaarth kabx ko mitaate nahi, balki aanto ko system ko aur bhi kamzorr kardete hai. Aus is prakaar zada se zada quantity me aur zada shaktishaali padaartho par manushya nirbhar hota chala jata hai.
Vaastav mein dekha jaae to kabz ka mukhya kaaran hai khaan paan ki gadbad. Humare khane mein reshe ki, fibre ki bohot kami hojati hai. Khane me fibre ki kami ka karan hai humare khane me cheeni, maida, dhuli hui daal ityaadi. Reshe ki poorti hoti hai sabziya khane se aur fruits khane se. Lekin bohot log ya to fruits aur sabziya khate he nahi, aur khate bhi hai to unko cheel kar itna saaf kardete hai ki reshe wala bhaag totally nasht hojata hai.
Is prakaar ke bhojan se he kabz hota hai. Agar kabz mitana hai to iska keval or keval upaaye prakratik chikitsa hai.
Prakratik chikitsa ke dwara kabz se peedit logo ko ye bataya jata hai ki unke bhojan me kya sudhar hona chaie, unhe ye bhi bataya jata hai ki unko kya vyayaam karna chaie jisse ki kabz na ho, aur sath he yeh bhi bataya jata hai ki kis prakaar kabz hojane par uski haaniyo se bachne ke liye kya upaaye kar sakte hai.
Yeh sab mila kar prakratik chikitsa ek aisi vidha ban jati hai jise naa keval kabz mit jata hai balki shareer ke aur doosre rog bhi khatam hojate hai. Sath me dawaiyo par bhi apki nirbharta kam hojati hai.
Yadi is vishay me aap aur kuch janna chahte hai ya fir apni beemari ko mitaane ke liye consult karna chahte hai, to aap Lybrate ke through mujhse baat kar sakte hai ya appointment lekar aap mujhse mil bhi sakte hai.