Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Panipat and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ramesh Chhabra
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Ramesh ChhabraYour feedback matters!
Sir I am 40 years lady and I have GERD problem. When I wake up in morning I noticed my breathing is uncomfortable. That will last up to afternoon. I have gone through endoscopy, it's normal. Could you explain me what might be the cause and I have taken chest x-ray it is also normal.
Can you please help in interpreting Perkin Elmer & NT Scan Test results. Down Syndrome Final Risk- 1: 55129. Edwards' Syndrome Final Risk-1: 10. Patau's Syndrome Final Risk-1: 10.
What is Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation?
Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation involves maximising your function and potential so that you can return back to the community as soon as possible after any injury.
Who requires Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation?
People with following problems require Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation:
·Acute or chronic musculoskeletal pain
·Post fracture stiffness and reduced function
·Loss of a part of limb
·Repetitive strain injury
·Prolonged bed rest with generalised weakness (deconditioning syndrome)
Who Can Benefit?
Complex MSK Management
The Complex MSK Management specialises in treating patients who have significant functional mobility and movement impairments related to the musculoskeletal system such as, arthritis, osteoporosis, de-conditioning syndrome, post-operative complications and diabetes mellitus with associated neurological and cardiac conditions. Patients receive physical and occupational therapy, balance & gait training and education to improve their level of independence in daily living.
Multiple Trauma Management
Multiple Trauma Management provides rehab to people who have sustained multiple fractures and other injuries e.g. in a motor vehicle accident. The admission criteria are two or more active orthopedic medical conditions, multiple injuries / fractures as a result of trauma, physically ready to participate in the entire rehab process with cognitive ability to learn new activities and follow direction. These patients will be managed by a multi-disciplinary team taking care of post trauma stress disorder, pain management, mobility and activities of daily living.
The Sports Rehab provides comprehensive care to people with shoulder joint and rotator cuff injuries, tennis and golfers elbow, hand injuries, anterior cruciate ligament tears, hamstring and ankle sprains who are engaged in outdoor sports like cricket, football, basketball, volleyball, etc. leading to significant pain, strength, movement & mobility impairments. The latest technology available at the centre - multi-joint dynamometer and gait and motion analysis gives significant input in managing these conditions allowing early return to the sporting activities.
Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI) Management
The RSI Management aims to manage patients who present with chief complaints of neck or back pain or any other cumulative trauma disorders due to overuse. Patients will be evaluated by an inter-disciplinary team and comprehensive rehabilitation activities will be provided with pharmacotherapy, electrotherapy, exercise programmes, ergonomic advice, behaviour and relaxation techniques, trigger point injection procedures and education.
Amputation Management caters to the need of upper and lower limb amputation due to traumatic, ischemic, diabetic or other conditions. It offers comprehensive programme beginning with pre-amputation counselling, immediate post-operative pain reduction & temporary prosthesis, permanent prosthesis fitting & training and management of late early & late complications. The programme aims to reintegrate the person back into the society.
What is the duration of the Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation programme?
As per patient requirement, the programme duration can vary from 2-12 weeks.
In my hand finger, from last 2 days, swelling my middle finger I think it's infection some one say and it's pain is increasing day by day and more swelling, on my nail of finger something white blood being, like (muss, mevad, don't know English) What can I do, can I send a picture?
Hi my age is 26 I have a problem of nightfall and I am unmarried, when I eat heavy meals in night 80% chances of nightfall. My problem is old like 7 years. I feel very low also effect on eyes vision, skin problem, digestion problem, hair fall every part of my body feel low. Can any doctor help me please to solve my problem. Please give me exact answer on behalf of my this symptoms.
When ever I see man's pissing (40+ men) or in their undies my penis get hard and I start masturbating what should I do stop that.
With the advancements in technology, you have gained more and more comforts for life and with that the incidence of lifestyle diseases to have increased. Diabetes mellitus, commonly referred to as diabetes, has affected an approximate 422 million people across the world, and is continuing to affect a large number of people every year.
Insulin is a vital hormone in the body which regulates the level of sugar in the blood, and when this level is elevated, it can lead to issues in various parts of the body. Diabetes is a disease that doesn't allow the body to produce enough insulin or optimize the use of insulin produced in the pancreas, and thus impairs several organs and decreases the quality of life adversely.
What are the effects of diabetes on the kidneys?
- When a person has high blood sugar, the tiny blood vessels in the body are injured. When the blood vessels in the kidneys are damaged, the kidneys are not able to clean the toxins from the body properly. It results in the retention of water as well as salt in the body, which typically leads to weight gain and swelling in the ankles. Also, a person may have protein in the urine along with waste materials in the blood.
- High blood sugar can also lead to nerve damage in the body, causing difficulty in releasing the contents of the bladder. The pressure exerted from the bladder may back up and cause harm to the kidneys. Also, when the urine remains in the bladder for an extended period, one may develop infections from the rapid growth of bacteria in the urine owing to high blood sugar level.
- About 30 percent of people affected with Type 1 diabetes and around 10 to 40 percent of people with type 2 diabetes would eventually be affected by kidney damage.
What are the signs and symptoms of kidney damage due to diabetes?
- The earliest symptom of kidney disease due to diabetes is a rise in an excretion of the protein known as albumin in the urine.
- This increase in the protein is confirmed through various general tests. Therefore, it is essential to get these tests done on a yearly basis. In its early stages, it diabetes leads to weight gain and swelling in the ankles.
- There is an increase in blood pressure, and it causes frequent urination, particularly at night. If you are affected by diabetes, you should get your blood, urine and blood pressure checked at least once in every year.
- This can allow you to exercise better control of the disease and the early treatment of kidney disease. You should try to lower your blood sugar level to reduce the risk of severe kidney disorder.
In the advanced stage of kidney disease, the blood urea nitrogen will increase along with the level of creatinine in the blood. It will cause symptoms such as extreme fatigue, weakness, loss of appetite, vomiting, anemia, and muscle cramps. Your nephrologist will work with you and your dietician for reducing the blood sugar level and also keep the kidneys in working condition. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!