Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Panipat. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Devanshu Sharma
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Hair Fall
Management of Underweight & Malabsorption Disorder
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Pain
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Body Weakness
Increasing Height Treatment
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Leg Pain
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Small Penis Size
Treatment of Greying Hair
Submit a review for Dr. Devanshu SharmaYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
was a great experiance with DR. DEVANSHU SHARMA my treatment runs for around 2 months on regular basis, the day i went to DR. DEVANSHU SHARMA i was JUST LIKE A LOG OF WOOD ( too much pain i cannot rotate my neck, my lower body, cannot even afford to have a gentle massage), NOW AFTER 2 MONTHS OF PANCHKARMA TREATMENT MY BODY IS JUST LIKE A RUBBER PIECE now i can bend forward and backward, no pain. THANKS A TON TO DR. DEVANSHU SHARMA for his efforts and very nice co-operation from his staff fellows as well, thanks sir MAY GOD BLESS U.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Devanshu Sharma to be knowledgeable, very helpful, thorough, well-reasoned and caring. thanks
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Devanshu Sharma to be caring, well-reasoned and knowledgeable. Thanku sir.....
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Devanshu Sharma to be knowledgeable. What stamina packages sir to take
Dr. Devanshu Sharma provides answers that are knowledgeable. You helped me to go in the right direction.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Devanshu Sharma to be knowledgeable. Ya sure I'll let you know
B Sridhar Raju
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Devanshu Sharma to be very helpful. Ok we need
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Devanshu Sharma to be very helpful. Tnx sir...
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Devanshu Sharma to be very helpful. Thnk u sir
Dr. Devanshu Sharma provides answers that are very helpful. Sir any home remedies???
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Devanshu Sharma to be caring. Thanks doctor
Well, I did some tests and they said I have anemia so since I know it I start to eat healthy food daily and I do exercise daily so before I had this thing twice a weak but now it's daily I feel pain in my chest my heart hurts me can't feel my hands and legs I start to breath faster and my head is so heavy there is a headache and I feel so cold I want to throw up and I feel so dizzy also I can't hold a thing there is a one time I didn't feel my face and my tung there is a numbness and my hands move alone my jaw hurts me also they said that when I get mad I have this thing with the colon I don't know what they call it so I just want to know what's that and why it's happening to me.
There are many women for whom menstruation can be a real nightmare. From menstrual cramps and pain (spasmodic pain, can be a shooting, throbbing or a dull pain) to nausea and vomiting, the struggle is at another level altogether. The complications and discomfort are all characteristics of a condition termed as Dysmenorrhea. Many women with dysmenorrhea have had significant improvement, all thanks to Ayurveda! In this article, our discussion will mainly center around dysmenorrhea and the Ayurvedic treatment to overcome this problem.
Dysmenorrhea and Ayurveda
Dysmenorrhea is referred to as Kashtartav in Ayurveda. Apana Vayu, a subclass of Vata or wind dosha and mainly located in the pelvic region (pelvic floor) plays a significant role in menstruation. It is this Apana Vayu that controls and regulates the menstruation or Aartav in women (ensures that there is a healthy and normal menstrual cycle). The Apana Vayu usually flows in a down and out direction. An aggravation of this Vayu affects its natural flow. As a result, the Apana Vayu flows in an inward direction into the uterus triggering uterine pain and spasmodic pain during discharge of the menstrual blood (Raja).
- Thus, restoring the Vata balance and ensuring an unobstructed and free flow of the Vata in the proper direction can go a long way in reducing the complications and discomfort associated with dysmenorrhea.
- In this regard, Panchakarma, especially Uttar Basti and Anuvasan Basti deserve a special mention.
- Uttar Basti is mainly carried out to clear blockages that may be affecting the uterus, ensuring its proper nourishment. The procedure is simple and involves administration of herbal medicines inside the uterus (Garbhashay).
- Anuvasan Basti is a little different from Uttar Basti. The main aim of Anuvasan Basti is to restore the healthy and normal menstrual blood flow sans any pain and discomfort by ensuring an unobstructed movement of the Vata Dosha in a downward direction (rather than being inward as is the case in dysmenorrhea).
- For this purpose, the patient is given various decoction enema and medicated oils that works wonders to reduce the discomfort.
- As for the diet, avoid stale and cold food. Instead, go for foods that are warm and contain generous amounts of ghee.
- Foods prepared using warm spices (coriander, cumin, cinnamon) are also recommended.
- Drink water and other healthy fluids at regular intervals. A hydrated body acts as a catalyst keeping the Rasa Dhatu healthy and nourished.
- Avoid caffeinated drinks as they can have deleterious consequences.
- Avoid stress and anxiety. Meditation and yoga can play a pivotal role to keep you relaxed (physically, mentally as well as emotionally), thereby reducing the discomfort.
- The use of castor oils (avoid during menstruation) can produce positive results in the case of dysmenorrhea by ensuring proper nourishment of the Apana Vayu.
- Ginger tea, fennel tea, or a Dashamula tea can be very soothing.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!