Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Panipat. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Hi, My dad has diabetics. and now he is suffering from some kind of burning sensation through his legs. He has been taking several treats and medicines. Its been quite few months now. But we do not see any improvements. Need advise as why this happens and any ayurvedic treatments.
My wife has been sufferring from migraine pain since last ten years. The pain occurs sometimes once in a weak and sometime more and less then that. Is there any treatment available so that at least the frequency of occurrance of the pain can be reduced.
I am 22 years old male. I am in habit of smoking therefore I feel pain in my heart. Please suggest me.
My weight is 46 and I am 5.8 I am very thin and I am 19 years old I eat lot to increase my weight can I increase my weight in future and what type of regular food should be eaten in my diet?
From some days I am watching that some types of skin disaese on my right leg. I consulted the nearest medicine shop for some medicine for दाद. But they told me that this is skin problem. I am facing this from since last year.
I am not able to sleep properly at night and always have headache. What should I do to solve this issue?
I am underweight since I had jaundice (2006) consult me eating habits so that I can put my weight on.
Hi I am 36 year old and after my husband expires very next day my family said that no one will marry you so my family said me to marry my stepson so I also decided to marry him so he said I am also ready to marry you his age is 19 and then we got engaged so from before only he used to sleep. Beside me only because his father was in hospital but now when we sleep together while sleeping he put his hand in my underwear I dint say anything he thought I am sleeping so he takeoff all my nightwear I dint say anything because he is going to be my husband and then he entered his penis in my vagina I was also in full of feeling and I dint get up he released sperm in my vagina 2 times he did this continues 3 days on 4th day he said that I am not going to marry you I got shocked and said him what about your baby who is in my stomach he said when did I have sex with you now what to do he is saying me that if I marry you, you will give me sex 14 times a day you should do a agreement so what should I do now please help me.
My son who is 15 years old is having a problem of frequent normal motion. A symptom might be Irritable bowel syndrome. But he is taking normal food. What course of treatment you recommend for him.
The most common cause of neck pain can be cervical disc disease. It is generally caused by the abnormality of the disc that is the cushion present between the vertebrae. The disc can get damaged because of arthritis or any unknown cause. When damaged, it usually leads to inflammation or spasm of the muscles leading to neck pain.
There are a number of pain medications, traction exercises, and physical therapy for minimizing the neck pain. However, these home based remedies help in relieving pain along with a speedy recovery:
- Take it easy: If you have a busy and hectic life, then take it easy. Living with cervical disc diseases can lead to an increase in the neck pain; thus cutting down on activities helps. A comfortable position should be observed while resting. If need be then a pillow can be placed under the neck.
- Apply Cold/Heat Pack: There is always a confusion regarding whether a cold or a hot pack is to be used. The recommendation is to use ice or cold pack for the first 24 to 48 hours of the injury, so that the swelling subsides. This should then be followed by hot fermentation in order to improve the muscle stiffness and also loosen them. But in case of a cervical disc disease neither cold nor heat penetrates the tissue to relieve inflammation, so it is best to use the one which feels better. Whichever, pack is chosen it should only be used for 20 minutes and then left for 40 minutes. Take care and do not use ice or heat directly against the skin.
- Stretch: Stretching exercises should be done in order to improve the flexibility and relieve pain in the neck. Exercises can be performed after warming up of the muscles by a warm towel or bath. Here are a few simple stretches for cervical disc disease that you can do at home:
- Move the neck: As per the study by the American Medical Association, women who had neck pain got relief when they did exercises using light weight and resistance bands. This increased their endurance and strength of the neck muscles. Also, 30 minutes of exercise in the form of biking, walking, swimming, and biking is recommended to improve the blood flow.
- Maintain the posture of the neck: A bad posture can cause a neck pain. Every time while standing, sitting, walking, lifting the posture should be kept in mind. The head and neck should be kept straight and the back should be supported in order to avoid neck pains.