Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Y K Monga

DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)

Homeopath, Panchkula

50 Years Experience
Dr. Y K Monga DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery) Homeopath, Panchkula
50 Years Experience
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

Hello and thank you for visiting my Lybrate profile! I want to let you know that here at my office my staff and I will do our best to make you comfortable. I strongly believe in ethics; a......more
Hello and thank you for visiting my Lybrate profile! I want to let you know that here at my office my staff and I will do our best to make you comfortable. I strongly believe in ethics; as a health provider being ethical is not just a remembered value, but a strongly observed one.
More about Dr. Y K Monga
Dr. Y K Monga is one of the best Homeopaths in Sector 12A, Panchkula. He has had many happy patients in his 50 years of journey as a Homeopath. He is a qualified DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery) . He is currently practising at Dr Y K Monga in Sector 12A, Panchkula. Save your time and book an appointment online with Dr. Y K Monga on has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 37 years of experience on You can find Homeopaths online in Panchkula and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery) - Nehru Homoeopathic Medical College - 1967
Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Dr Y K Monga

Kothi No-368 Sec-12a Panchkula Panchkula Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Y K Monga

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

I am a 22 year old male. I have pain in my neck, eyes, ear. My hands shiver a lot. And lately I have also beginning to stammer and fumble a lot. My speech is also slurred. There is pain in my calf when a do any small activity. I have gone to various doctors over the past 2 years, but none of them have cured my symptoms. Some doc said I need a psychiatrist. So I m going to a few psychiatrists and all the psychiatrist tell me that I have different disease. Some doc say I have anxiety disorder, some say I have adhd, some say I have double depression, some say I have compulsive disorder. I m taking a lot of antidepressant over the last 1 year but still no positive effect has been there. I m very stressed now. And I am feeling hopeless and helpless. No doctor can cure my disease or even find out what I am suffering from. I have a feeling doctors are just telling me wrong things and making money. Over the last 2 years I have spent alot of money for my treatment. But no improvement. What should I do?

Reparenting Technique, BA, BEd
Psychologist, Bangalore
I do not have complete symptoms to come to a diagnosis from the brief you have given so far. It will certainly help to meet with a counselor too, or a clinical psychologist who could conduct some psychological tests and help to come to a diagnosis. Apart from that, do regular counseling for the tension you are in currently. Through that interaction, the professional can learn a lot more and give you specific help based on a lot of data. I hope your parents accompany you to fill in information from your childhood and cover any heredity factors that may also be playing a role. In the course of all this I suggest you explore either acupuncture or acupressure: there is a possibility that you could benefit from that. Psychiatrists are not out to make money out of you. If there are confusing symptoms, they have to by trial and error find out what kind of medicine will work on you and how much dosage is required for your condition. As they narrow down to what is called the optimum dose for you, then they can maintain that prescription for long enough to stabilize the brain chemistry. If you change doctors in the interim, you are not giving them adequate time to go through these perfunctory functions.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My face is getting dark and have lots of tanning on it. Also had dark circles. Suggest me something to brighten and whiten my skin and removing tanning and dark circles.

DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
Homeopath, Ludhiana
HOMOEOPATHIC TREATMENT AUCARE COMPLEXION DROPS ( WOLFE DIETRI) Drink 20 drops in 20 ml fresh water 3 times daily. WHITENING CREAM ( BIOVALLEY)Apply in circular fashion in morning nd at night WHITENING SOAP ( BIOVALLEY ) Wassh face with this face wash before applying whitening cream SUNCARE CREAM ( BAKSON ) Apply 30 minutes before going outsside nd again reapply after 3-4 hrss after washing with whitening soap
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

How I stop practicing for masturbating. I do this on regular basis. I have hair fall problem. It possible that practice of masturbating is the reason of hair fall?

Homeopath, Chennai
Bad effects of masturbation are: a. The nervous system is affected the most. b. Besides the heart, the digestive system, the urinary system as well as the other systems are adversely affected and consequently the whole body becomes the museum of diseases with profound weakness. c.Continuous headache and backache. d. Dizziness and loss of memory. e. Palpitation of heart on lightest exertion. f. Nervousness. g. Unable to perform any heavy physical or mental work. h. The person dislikes any company and activities and rather likes to sit in seclusion and suffers from weakness. i. All the senses are impaired. j. Impotency. Therefore, young men are advised to consult a qualified and honest homoeopathic practitioner for his expert advice and effective treatment . Further, those young men who are or have been engaged in the regular habits of masturbation should not ignore the necessity to consult the qualified homoeopaths to avoid sexual embarrassment at the time of marriage. You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance.
4 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 63 yrs old and suffering from right side cervical vertebrae 3& 4th area pain with right buttock and pelvic pain for the past ten. Years. Please suggest me.

DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
Homeopath, Ludhiana
Homoeopathic treatment spondin drops (r. S. Bhargawa) 20 drops in 20 mlfreh water 3 times daily r-71 drops (dr. Reckeweg) 20 drops in 20 ml fresh water 3 times daily difference between both medicines atleast 15 minutes.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I'm 25 years old and I'm suffering of headache since last 6 months. It happens every alternate day or after 2 or 3 days. Please suggest me what should I do?

MBBS, MBA (Healthcare)
General Physician, Delhi
check your BP. check your eye sight .take crocin pain relief one sos for severe headache. take rest and good sleep. avoid stress. inform if not ok.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 61 yrs old. Suffering from diabetes since 15 yrs using tabs. Fasting blood sugar is 59 and post fasting is 222. I don't know the reanumbness in legs severe. please advise me.

Homeopath, Sindhudurg
Hello sir, give your detailed information since when you have this, do you have any past history of any illness or such, family history.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Suffering from anxiety for last 6-7 days. Chest and back side is burning and pain in back side and chest. Head is reeling and it feels like somebody is pressing it downward. BP is normal and ECG says normal. But higher pulse rate heart beat is high. Sleepless Ness and feeling like there is some danger coming feeling low.

BASM, MD, MS (Counseling & Psychotherapy), MSc - Psychology, Certificate in Clinical psychology of children and Young People, Certificate in Psychological First Aid, Certificate in Positive Psychology
Psychologist, Palakkad
Dear lybrate-user. These are typical anxiety disorder symptoms and these should last for at least one to two weeks. That is because you anxious about your anxiety symptoms. I assure you, nothing happens to your body even though you have these symptoms continuously. Therefore learn to calm down. You have anxiety disorder. We will treat it and it will be cured. For sure. Stop worrying about it. That is the first line of treatment. Take care.
5 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Which food must be included in the diet of females at the age of 55. (no major health problems) thanks.

Certified Diabetes Educator, Registered Dietitian (RD), PGDD, Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery (B.U.M.S), General Physician
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Mumbai
Do let me know which diet (veg/non veg) you prefer? a therapeutic diet in itself can solve many of your problems. Dietary therapy prescribed by a registered dietitian is needed. You need to provide me daily food intake example. There are many lifestyle and dietary guidelines that can be followed. Eat a balanced diet as prescribed by a registered dietitian, I being a registered dietitian and doctor have been successfully helping patients achieve their optimum weight goals and help in several diseases. The best diet is one which is healthy and well balanced with foods from all the food groups, and one which is varied and that you can stick to I strongly accommodate the patients own preferences without the patient feeling that they are on a diet not compromising the weight management goals. I will also prescribe medicines that will speed up the time to achieve your weight management goals and help heal many of your lifestyle diseases. Check my tips blog on lybrate to see more details on healthy diet for your problems. I will need to carry out detailed assessment in your case, after assessing your personal challenges to weight management, I will recommend a strategy to gradually change habits and attitudes that have sabotaged your past efforts. I being a both a registered dietitian (rd) and doctor have been successfully helping patients with their problems through a holistic approach using customized therapeutic diet and medications. I will also suggest home remedies.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir/Madam My age 44 year but till date pimples and black spot in my face. Please tell me how to clear black spot in my face.

Advanced Aesthetics
Ayurveda, Gulbarga
Some of the main causes behind the formation of dark circles are heredity, aging, dry skin, prolonged crying, working for long hours in front of a computer, mental or physical stress, lack of sleep and an unhealthy diet. Both men and women of different age groups can have dark circles. The caffeine and antioxidants present in tea can be highly beneficial for getting rid of dark circles as well as puffiness under eyes by shrinking the blood vessels and reducing fluid retention. The tannins, in particular, help decrease swelling and discoloration. 1. Chill two used green or black tea bags in the refrigerator for about half an hour. 2. Place one tea bag over each eye and leave it on for 10 to 15 minutes. 3. Remove the tea bags and wash your face. 4. Repeat once or twice daily for a few weeks. Note: Be careful not to get the tea in your eyes. Additional Tips ? Get adequate sleep and rest. ? Avoid rubbing your eyes too much or too often as it causes the blood vessels to dilate, thus making the under eye circles appear darker. ? Remove your make-up before going to sleep or else it may irritate your eyes. ? Limit sun exposure. Drink plenty of water throughout the day to get rid of water retention that could be causing the problem
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Actually my friend is working in MNC company. He gets headache daily so pl suggest sme tips to get rid of it.

General Physician, Hyderabad
Hello sir pls drink atleast 1-2 litres of water per day. The most common cause of headache is not drinking enough water. Pls get an eye check up done if you wear specs. Avoid using your mobile phone or watch TV or computer without your specs. Close your eyes and exercise your eyes by looking right and then left. Repeat it 3 times. And change your pillow. Avoid reading or working in dim light. Have adequate sleep atleast 8 hours. Hope you get well soon take care.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I want to become mother. Before days I hv irregular periods but after treatment I getting regularly. So please tel when day best for inter sexual. After period wn day we do?

MD - Obstetrtics & Gynaecology, FCPS, DGO, Diploma of the Faculty of Family Planning (DFFP)
Gynaecologist, Mumbai
Pregnancy is possible only on one day of cycle, day of ovulation when ovum is released from ovary of woman.(about 14 days prior to next expected period)
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am facing for past two months on my penis is getting black and dry and I am not having sex mood and erectile problem why? What is the reason how to take treatment please tell.

MBBS (Gold Medalist, Hons), MS (Obst and Gynae- Gold Medalist), DNB (Obst and Gynae), Fellow- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility (ACOG, USA), FIAOG
Gynaecologist, Kolkata
Erectile dysfunction (ed) should never be ignored. It can even represent early stage of heart disease or diabetes or some other severe disease. So, instead of going to medicine shop to buy medicines and taking risks, consult doctor so that the cause can be found out and can be treated properly to give you complete cure. At the same time it is important to boost up your confidence.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Most of the time my eyes are red. What is the reason? And what should I do? Is it any bad effect?

MD - Homeopathy, Masters Degree of Homoeopathy
Homeopath, Mumbai
Hi, lybrate-user, redness of eye can be due to no of reason, in order to understand them further details of your condition would require, chronic issue should not be taken lightly. So would like to request you to go into proper consultation of your problem and solve it as soon as possible.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I want to reduce my weight earlier and I want my skin clear and I have white heads on face and wants to be remove how can I? R.

Homeopath, Faridabad
Hello, homoeopathy has the best answer for your query. You can lose weight with the help of homoeopathic medicines, without any side effects. This involves correction your metabolism. 1. Take phytolacca berry tablets (wsi), 2 tablets with warm water, three times a day, half an hour before meals. 2. Fatoline drops from haslab, 15 drops + 1/2 cup of warm water, twice a day. 3. Take 1 glass of luke warm water with lemon juice and honey in the morning for 15 days in a month. 4. Take 1 cup of green tea in the evening daily. 5. Do surya namaskar, yoga asans like bhujangasana (cobra pose), sarvangasana (shoulder stand pose, vajrasana (diamond pose), pavanamuktasana (wind-relieving pose), matsyasana (fish pose) 6. Avoid sweets, oily, spicy, junk food, chocolates. For white heads:- berberis aquafolium q, 10 drops with water twice daily. Azadirachta 1x, 2 tabs, twice daily. Revert after 1 week.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I'm suffering from arthritis in my knee. Should I go for total knee replacement surgery? please suggest.

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Ayurveda, Faridabad
Dear knee replacement surgery do not have 100% results and u are 28 yrs old only So i believe u should first try every treatment before surgery. Visit a panchkarma center and start taking herbal treatment because ayurvedic medicines are more effective in joints disesase than any other pathy. Good luck and take.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

If capping is done loose on teeth can it be corrected. It seems capping on my front 10 upper teeth is loose gap between gums (real and artificial). Air is passing what should I do?

Dentist, Vadodara
You have two options. The gaping can be filled with cement. If the gap is more you need to get new bridge. Second option is the best.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 21 year old man and have diarrhea and weak digestive system from last 1 year. What should I have to do for improve my digestive system strong?

General Physician, Mumbai
Eat only curd rice or khichdi for few days and drink only boiled water and Avoid spicy food in your diet and get your stools tested in a laboratory and revert back with reports
4 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have stomach pain from morning. May be because yesterday I have eaten much junk food. Today I suffered from cramps and vomiting. What would I do?

General Physician, Muzaffarpur
You may be having stomach infection due to the junk food. Have healthy non-spicy diet. Drink ors at least twice (depending on number of episodes of vomiting). Other than the above advice you will require medicines to treat the infection and medicines to avoid vomiting.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am an student. I am tired of sleeping as it harms my study. Please suggest any medicine to prevent sleep with least side effects which should be easily available. Thanks.

CCEBDM, PG Diploma In Clinical cardiology, MBBS
Cardiologist, Ghaziabad
No medicine can alter your sleep pattern on long term, have 1. Good routine- fix your hrs of sleep and activity 2. Have food at fixed time 3, do some morning walk for abt 30 mts 4. For 5 mts do deep breathing exercise in the morning 5. When ever you feel sleepy, get up leave your room do 5 mts walking and deep breathing and take a glass of water 6 other wise also keep body hydrated and take plenty of liquids. Try for a week abd report to make it even better.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed

Near By Doctors

(10 ratings)

Dr. Pankaj Chandna

DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
Dr. Chandna's Homeopathy, 
500 at clinic
Book Appointment