Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Neurologists in India. You will find Neurologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Neurologists online in Panchkula. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vijay Kumar Kak
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vijay Kumar KakYour feedback matters!
Hello sir/ma'm From past few weeks I am felling lazy and sleepy for 5 hrs in a day. And due to sleeping a lot in a day I am getting late night sleep around 3 am, due to which I am unable to get up early in the morning and also by waking up after refreshing I fell sleepy again. Please help me out of this problem.
I have problem in my neck hand arm and leg all get numb and feel pain from around 6 to 7 days and now headache is also happening .please provide some positive details my neck does not move properly.
Hi doctor My bf is in coma from past two months. It was a case of severe tbi. Subdural hematoma. Gcs4-5. Pupil mild dilated. All other parameters like bp, wbc count etc normal. Responds to painful stimulation. He sometimes moves his head when his name is called. Sometimes water comes out of his eyes. His improvement is very slow. Im in long distance relationship so I don't have much information. I just want to ask you that can we predict by any test or something that when he will gain consciousness? And also will he go in vegetative state? Are there chances of his body impairment? thank you for your time doctor Please do the needful If you want any other document please let me, I really want him to be good soon. thank you again Anonymous.
Respected doctors, I am a male of 29 years of age, I am suffering from generalized anxiety disorder feeling like I am in a like state, light headed, foggy vision, stiff head, head feeling numb, depersonalization, tough to carry on life since 1 and half year. One of psychiatrist tell me that I had taken lots of medicine as I was hospitalized 3 times in a year and therefore depersonalised has taken place and feeling numbness in head due to heavy medicine. Eat healthy sleep healthy will create stamina and slowly your anxiety will be improved. Please suggest.
Hi My uncle had Parkinson's at the age of 73. Unka dimaag kharab ho gaya tha. Woh maid ko ched dete the. Thoda character loose ho gaya tha. I I hope this character kharab hona is not the symptom of Parkinson's or its medicines. N it is not necessary I that all Parkinson's patient behave like my uncle Please give me positive reply.
Polio is a virus that has the potential to infect any parts of the body including, but not limited to nerves and muscles. Primarily there are 3 types of polio namely, non-paralytic, spinal paralytic and bulbar. This disease shows minimal to no symptoms in more than 90 percent of the cases. 5 percent of the cases can show symptoms such as nausea, diarrhea, vomiting, sore throat and abdominal pain. Polio is a communicable disease and can cause massive damage if a proper dosage is not taken. It can spread through air, physical contact with an infected person, coughs etc.
- Polio can cause paralysis: Polio has a far-reaching permanent effect on the body. It can cause paralysis on any of the limbs leading to permanent disability. This severely alters a child’s life. The far-reaching consequences of the virus can only be negated through vaccination.
- Weak muscle: Polio can result in weak muscles, respiratory problems and loss of reflex. If the breathing muscle collapses, it can result in the death of a person. Any of the above-mentioned symptoms can lead to weak body development altering the fate of a child.
- It can spread fast and quick: Polio spreads very fast through the air, physical contact, saliva and water. It not only affects a single life but put millions at risk of the disease. A 1916 outbreak of the disease killed 6000 people in the United States and left several thousands of people disabled.
- It reduces the risk of infection: 3 dosages Polio vaccination under the age of 6 can save a baby from getting polio in future. The body successfully creates polio antibodies from the vaccines and gets enough ammunition to fight it if the virus attacks it in future.
- Social responsibility: Massive amount of awareness campaigns have been run by countries all over the world to permanently eradicate polio from the face of the earth. As per the latest reports, only 3 countries are reported to have babies affected with polio; Afghanistan, Pakistan and Congo. It is, therefore, a social responsibility to take part in the mission of removing polio from the face of the earth once and for all.
- Save future generation: Although polio is not known to be a disease which passes through heredity, there still lies a chance for the future generation to get this disease. In order to negate that from happening, it makes sense to get the vaccines on time.
- Give your kid a head start: Every kid deserves to have an equal amount of privileges like others. One small mistake on part of the parents can heavily cost a child’s future. In order to make sure your kids grow up with any apprehension of polio, it is very important to treat them with polio vaccines.