Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Panchkula. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Knee Pain
Submit a review for Dr. Sunil Kumar VermaYour feedback matters!
Sir, I am diabetic since last four years. I am fifty five years old about 5'7" in height, 60 kg in wt. My diabetes results are coming normal since last six months as I am taking some Ayurveda medicine. I am regularly monitoring my blood sugar. My weight is almost constant since last one year. I appear to be thin, Kindly advise me regarding habit habits, type of food etc. To increase my weight so that I may not look lean & thin.
I have the habit of 'Hasthaprayogam'my penis size is not increasing since I have this habit. Is Hasthaprayogam is reason for dis? If not what else the problem?
I am masturbation from last 4 years and because of that my penis size is very small and thin so what should I do to make it proper because my partner also talk about me several times while sexual intercourse.. Please help me.
During a subsidised heart check up at a private hospital, seeing echocardio report mentioning EF 34%,the doctor initially cautioned me of heart failure. When I told him that I have no issue with health, he put the onus on God as it can not be explained medically. BTW,I had CABG in 2003. My current age is 66. Is the report reliable or the doctor explanation.
I have a history of acute liver failure. Now I have stomach aches and feeling of breathlessness. Doctors can't find a particular reason for this. What should I do?
Im 21 years I used sleep 9 to 10 hours during night.in daytime also im getting sleep. If I not slept in daytime means I become nervous, inactive and paining of legs. What should I do.
Does having 450 ml of Drinks once in a week harmful in diabetes? What is more preferable Rum? Whisky? Or Beer?
What is good daily routine for Sugar patient? Daily routine just like taking food, walking n which food prefer or not.
I am feeling swelling/lump under testis. I read on net about this .and I am confused .and scare. IS it epididymal cyst .or some other lump And how to differentiate if it's normal.
Hi, I had pimples previously because of that I got scars to remove scars I used dermawand machine then I lost my skin fitness now in early age only I have lost the skin fitness so how to get free from this problem can you please tell me.
Squint in my right eye. It started about three years back after being diagnosed diabetes type 2. Please suggest suitable treatment. If it is surgery whether it is painful. Suggest suitable treatment to be undergone.
My age is 28, hight 5" 11 waight 98. Sum time my heart beat is above 90 spacialy after meal. Is this a problem or normal body metabolism?
Hi. I have a habituate of hand job daily at least 2 times is there chance of defects do I get in future by this habit.
Acne Vulgaris, commonly known as acne is a type of chronic skin condition which occurs when the hair follicles of the skin become clogged with oil and dead skin cells. Characterized by blackheads, pimples, whiteheads and greasy skin, acne can also cause scarring. Typically, acne which cause pimples tend to develop on the back, chest, shoulders but mostly on the face and neck.
Causes and symptoms of pimple scars:
Although the actual cause of acne is uncertain, medical professionals have reason to believe that an increase in the level of androgen triggers pimples. On the other hand, scarring due to pimples are a result of the presence of inflamed lesions. Such inflamed lesions when gorged with surplus oil, bacteria and dead skin cells cause swelling and an eventual rupture in the follicle wall which leads to scarring. The extent of the scar has a direct relationship with the rupture. That is to say, the deeper the rupture, the bigger the scar.
In actuality, the formation of scars is involved in the normal healing process of the skin. The skin cells in order to mend the damage caused by the ruptured pimples, forms fresh collagen fibers which are fibrous proteins that impart flexibility and strength to the skin. The resultant repair which are very rarely smooth and unblemished are referred to as scars.
Treatment of pimple scars:
- Fractional Radiofrequency treatment is a highly effective method of reducing or removing pimple scars from skin. The radio frequency does not cause much damage to upper layers of skin, but effectively breaks down the scar tissue.
- Lasers are alternative and are little less painful. This treatment involves the use of skin resurfacing lasers.
- Fillers are another form of treatment which fill the indentations left remaining from dense pimple scars. Hardly any down time with this but are expensive in the long run.
- Scar reduction surgery is meant to minimize the scar so that it is more consistent with your surrounding skin tone and texture.
If you wish to discuss about any specific skin problem, you can consult a specilized dermatologist and ask a free question.
Hi after I take a bath itching starts all over my body & it is same till 10 to 15 mins of bath after some time it stops but it happens every time I take a bath I have tried taking bath with hot water it it helped I a manner but not totally I still feel itching. Please give me advice what should I do ?
Ear aches are a common complaint for many children. An ear infection can be explained as an inflammation of the middle ear. Unlike other aches, this one cannot be soothed by scratching or applying pressure and hence makes children cranky. Ear infections are usually triggered by bacteria or viruses. This causes inflammation that narrows the tube in the ear and allows fluid to build up. This fluid buildup is responsible for the pain.
However, not all ear infections need to be treated with medication. When it comes to treating ear aches in children, picking a natural remedy is a much better option ,since it has no side effects and can address the root cause of the infection. Here are a few natural remedies for earaches:
- Compress: Hot and cold compresses are very effective ways of treating pain and can be used for earaches as well. Place an ice pack or a warm, moist compress over the ear to soothe the ache. Heat relaxes the muscles and stimulates blood flow while ice controls inflammation and swelling. Hot and cold compresses should not be applied for over 20 minutes at a time.
- Water: Some actions can help open up the eustachian tube to the middle ear. Swallowing is one such action. To encourage your child to swallow, offer him lots of fluids.
- Oil: Before using oil to treat an earache ensure that your child is not suffering from a ruptured eardrum and there is no fluid leaking from the ear. Pouring a few drops of warm olive oil or sesame oil can help soothe the pain by opening up the eustachian tube. It can also prevent the buildup of excessive ear wax and form a protective layer on the outer ear against bacteria and other infections.
- Elevate the head: Elevating a child's head can help improve sinus drainage. When it comes to children, instead of using a pillow below their head, place the pillow below the mattress to create a gradual slope.
- Onion: Onions can be used in many different ways to treat earaches. You could either juice an onion and put a few drops of the same in the ear or slice an onion in half and heat it before placing it over the ear like an ear muff. Onion contains anti inflammatory and antibacterial properties that help soothe earaches effectively and quickly.
If the earache does not reduce or if there is a discharge from the ear, do not continue to self treat it and consult a doctor immediately.
Related Tip: "Common Ear Infections: What You Should Know About Them"