Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Panchkula and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Sucheta SawhneyYour feedback matters!
Good afternoon doctor, I am suffering from mental problem. I got engaged in december 2014 but due to some misunderstandings between elder people of both sides engagement got broken on january 3, 2015. Negative picture showed to girl thats why she is also under wrong impression about me as well as my family members. I tried at my level best to patch up the things but no use. Please tell me the solution for that. Thanks.
I am suffering from dengue since three months and still I am not feeling well. Please let me know what is the reason behind this thing.
I have many acne turned into hard and large permanent spots in my cheek near beard area. Kindly guide.
I have been using contraceptive pills for menstruation for three months as I have irregular periods. As usual I got my periods and stopped using pills. My period lasted for 5 days after three days exactly I have unprotected sex (not an intercourse) am a virgin but he ejaculated some of it on my vagina&on DAT night I do got periods again n lasted for 5 days .vl I be pregnant? Please help I dn want to be pregnant.
I am 35 year male I have stress and depression so many medication I took but get result please tell what to do.
I am suffering from psoriasis. Since 2 months. What are the precautions, medicines, care to be taken. What I should avoid for eating. Mainly involved scalp psoriasis. Presently i am using c. Oxitard od, propysalic nf 6% oint, salytar scalp solution, derma dew cream.
I am losing my hairs nd I tried all shampoos but no effects comes in my hair pls suggest me what I have to do for my hair.
You may face stress and anxiety in life because of innumerable reasons, starting from job-related stress to personal stress. Stress is capable of causing great distress, which may hamper your daily activities, your thinking and your entire life in general. It is essential for you to identify the cause of stress and anxiety and then adopt ways to cope with it.
Here are some important tips for busting stress and anxiety:
- Keep active: Exercise does not eliminate stress, but it helps in reducing its intensity. Your thoughts will be cleared and you will be able to deal with your problems better.
- Take control: Remember that every problem has a solution. If you are passive about it and think about the negative side, your stress is bound to shoot up. You cannot afford to lose control over your thoughts and actions. Instead, try to take control over the situation and be optimistic.
- Connect with people: Instead of isolating yourself during situations of great stress and anxiety, connecting with your friends, family and colleagues will ease your troubles. You may come across a new perspective or a new approach. If you do not connect with the people who matter, you will not have their support when you really need it. By talking about your problem, you may find solutions and get suggestions as well.
- Spend time with yourself: We all like to do certain things, but cannot make it possible because of work pressure and other demands in life. It is important for you to take some time off for yourself and do the things you enjoy. This will lighten you up, make you happy and is a good vent for stress and anxiety.
- Set challenges for yourself: In order to build confidence, you must set some goals and challenges for yourself to accomplish. This is ideal for coping with stress and anxiety.
- Abstain from unhealthy habits: Do not rely on alcohol, caffeine and cigarettes as a way of coping with stress. Although this is a common thing all around the world, these do not actually solve your troubles. They keep on creating more problems and hence try to keep away from them. You may get temporary relief, but in the long run, you have to solve the underlying cause of your stress.
- Help other people: It is evident that people who help others in need through volunteering, community work or any other way get resilient. If you help people who are in situations far worse than you, your problems will be put in the right perspective. Try to help people out in every little way.
You need to maintain a positive mindset instead of breaking down or losing it. Acceptance is a very important part of busting stress and anxiety.