Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Panchkula and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sucheta SawhneyYour feedback matters!
I have feeling fever from last 15 days is that any problem with me I have done all blood test and all but didn't find any problem.
Maggi crisis is real? which harmful contains in maggi? does maggi extreme harmful for kids & adults?
I have pain on the right side of the stomach. I go for a test and, diagnose that it is kidney STONE. Any medicine available to burn the stone fully out? Size of stone is 5mm.
Im 22 years old and for the past two days my motion is going greenish and its a normal motion not loose. Not feeling any pain in stomach but it scaring me, will it be a serious problem? Any home remedies? Or what kind of thing has happened to me? Please help me by giving suggestions. Thanks in advance.
Hello. I am 19 year old and my height is 5'4 feet. I want to increase my height. I take exercise daily. Can I increase my height if it is possible please tell me how?
My mother is having knee joint pain at the age of 50. Please do help her. She is having problems during walk, sit.
Hi doctor I am 23 years old. I have fits problem from 4years and I consult a neurophision doctor, he suggest valparin chrono300 tables. But phits are not controlled to me.
In my last scan Doctor found an ovarian cyst. But after using tablets, when I go to scan today, they told the cyst is removed and there is no problem. Now I want to conceive, is it the right time to conceive? Or any problem happened? Can I use any medicines?
19 years girl in coma for past 2 month. Bed sore is making more infection, getting fever. Please guide us to clear infection ?
A panic attack can start suddenly and may be caused due a variety of reasons. A patient of depression and anxiety usually goes through such attacks. The symptoms of these attacks include sudden and persistent fear, the feeling of losing control, the feeling of having a heart attack, palpitations problem, sweating, dizzy spells and more. It has been medically proven that most adults go through at least one or more panic attacks in their lifetime.
Here are a few ways in which one can stop a panic attack:
- Recognise the Signs: Take note of the symptoms. From a feeling of choking to detachment, losing control, surreal experiences, dizzy spells, nausea, pain in the abdomen and chills, to tremors, and a fear of facing death, there are many symptoms that can put your body in a fight or flight response where things may suddenly seem terrifying, and without any reason at that.
- Breath Control: Learn to control your breathing as soon as you begin to experience the symptoms. This will help in distraction even as it soothes and calms you down, thus forcing you to think rationally about the fear and helplessness that you are suddenly experiencing. Sit down with your knees bent and let your shoulders relax.
- Relaxation Techniques: Learn and practice a few relaxation techniques during times like these. This may include simple things like rubbing your neck and more focused activities like talking to yourself and meditating.
- Continuation: Remember to hold your breath, let it out, and then carry on with the activity that you had set out to do. If you stop what you were doing, then the message going to your brain is loud and clear and you will panic even further. But if you relax and zone out before letting yourself go about the chore, however robotically, then it will have a positive effect on the messages that are sent to your brain.
- Medication: In the event that you are not able to fully control and relax yourself and your thoughts, then you may want to see a psychiatrist who can prescribe specific medication that will help in relaxing you. Sedatives and antidepressants may also be prescribed for patients who are going through severe episodes of panic with debilitating symptoms.
- Differentiate between Stress and Panic: Many times, we may feel like we are panicking, yet this may simply be a way of going through stress. It is important to focus on recognising events and reactions as stress or panic.
Not allowing yourself run away from a situation is a sure shot way of dealing with panic as this condition the brain to be more accepting and resilient. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.