Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Panchkula. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Stirach Goyal
Treatment of Abdominal Pain
Treatment of Swelling
Treatment of Hemorrhoids
Treatment of Colic
Treatment of Black eye
Treatment of Blood in Urine
Treatment of Breast Cancer
Treatment of Gallstones
Treatment of Burns
Treatment of Bladder Stones
Treatment of Keloid
Treatment of Stomach Cramps
Treatment of Breast lumps
Kidney Stones Treatment
Treatment of Appendicitis
Treatment of Urine Stone
Submit a review for Dr. Stirach GoyalYour feedback matters!
I have a back spots in my face it looks very ugly and also pimples in my face please tell me the solution.
I have Seborrheic Dermatitis since very long and still it didn't went. I have consulted doctor in my city and took medicine according to it. Everything was alright but the skin around nose crease was still same. However itchiness gone there but whenever I have bath, the nose crease skin gets white. Then I put topmetro gel prescribed by doctor and remain in air in order to get skin normal. I also rub the skin sometimes while having bath to remove the white skin. But my skin there has become reddish black. What can I do? Which cream or moisturizer should I use? And should I continue to use topmetro gel?
Dear Sir, I have pigmentation spots on my back for last many years. I tried using bio oil and it has reduced some what but there are still some visible spots. What is the treatment to do for it?
I am working in a night shift, as I am having some weakness in my body & also having dark circles on my face, so kindly advice me to resolve this all problems.
I'm a student of 19 years and I have too much marks of pimples and sun burn on my face. So some of my friends suggested me for skin therapy. But I don't know anything about therapy please help me to know about it and how much it costs. And does it works. Please help me soon.
I am getting fever and some rashes r growing in my face and my hand. I am getting week. What type of syndrome is it?
Sunscreens help shield you from the dangerous ultraviolet (UV) rays of the sun in two ways. Some work by scattering the light, reflecting it away from your body. Others absorb the UV rays before they reach your skin.
A few years ago, choosing a good sunscreen meant you just looked for a high sun protection factor (SPF), which rates how well the sunscreen protects against one type of cancer causing UV ray, ultraviolet B (UVB). SPF refers to blockage of UVB rays only.
Research soon showed that ultraviolet A rays (UVA) also increase skin cancer risk. While UVA rays doesn't cause sunburn, they penetrate deeply into skin and cause wrinkles. The Environmental Protection Agency estimates that up to 90% of skin changes associated with aging are really caused by a lifetime's exposure to UVA rays.
Whether you are heading out to the beach for relaxing, swimming or you are traveling out on the nature trail for a fun day of hiking, sunscreen should be an important part of your day. Follow the instructions contained in this guide to learn how to choose a sunscreen that is right for you. Clearly, you will want a sunscreen with broad-spectrum or multi-spectrum protection for both UVB and UVA.
Tips for choosing the right sunscreen:
- Broad Spectrum: It means the sunscreen protects against UVB and UVA rays and helps prevent skin cancer and sunburn.
- High UVA protection: Penetration of UV rays of the sun can be easily prevented and thus severe kinds of skin troubles can be eliminated. In this case, the product label needs to be checked so that you can get 100% assurance that your skin will be protected against UV rays for sure.
- Water resistance: Pick a sunscreen, which is Water Resistant (effective for up to 40 minutes in water) or Very Water Resistant (effective for up to 80 minutes in water). This means the sunscreen provides protection while swimming or sweating up to the time listed on the label. Even when using a water resistant sunscreen, you should reapply after getting out of the water or after sweating.
- Medicated Products: Do not go by the local brands rather you must choose only medicated products.
- Daily usage: Using sunscreen on a daily basis is a great necessity. In fact, this is one of the most important steps for getting most productive effects. You can apply the cream, especially before going under direct sun.
- Skin friendliness: The sunscreen should not contain any toxic elements or chemicals, otherwise your skin will get adversely affected. Different kinds of skin damages can occur such as spots, patches skin allergies or infections if you do not choose the right sunscreen apt for your skin.
- Correct application of sunscreen: Apply on exposed areas: You should apply sunscreen, especially on those body parts that usually remain exposed towards sun all the time. If you frequently wear bikinis, then you should include legs, thighs, arms, back, face and other areas.
- Enriched with moisturizers: If the sunscreen is equipped with moisturizers, then your skin will become smoother and soothing effects will be found. Some of the moisturizers consist of organic ingredients that can improve skin quality and texture to a great extent. These moisturizers also provide sufficient nutrients to your skin.
- Frequent application: If you are willing to get best results and utmost protection from UV rays, then nothing can be the right way out other than applying the sunscreen on a frequent basis. After every two-hours, you are advised to apply the sunscreen.
- Wearing sun protection accessories: Apart from applying the sunscreen lotion, you are advised wearing different kinds of useful sun-protection accessories for getting greater protection. Some of the most prominent accessories are sunglasses, long sleeves, umbrella and others.