Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Panchkula and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shyam SunderYour feedback matters!
If cream or other lubricant affect on fertility then what should I do because I did not wet at time of intercourse and I planning to have a baby
Hi, My question is for geneticist. My marriage is fixed with my niece (daughter of my sister). My sister also married within relation (son of mother in law). So marriage is happening for second time within the relation. Is it good to marry her? My niece family is healthy family. please suggest.
About two days ago I saw a red bump developing on the outside of my vagina lip, then within the next day it got much bigger and harder, then this morning I wake up and the bump has gotten semi smaller and softer almost feeling like a blister- then at school it ended up popping I guess and oozing. Please advise.
Hello, I want to ask that I do sex with my girlfriend without condom but I didn't inject sperm in her vagina. After 48 hours of sex I gave her unwanted 72. Is there anything to worry like pregnancy type please clear my doubt. I am in stress with this.
It's a myth that since a child's milk teeth are bound to fall off, they don't require any special care or dental treatment. Several researches and studies have proved that any decay or damage to a child's milk teeth leads to problems that affect the permanent teeth as well. Also, a mother's improper dental hygiene during pregnancy proves to be harmful for the developing baby. Here are some useful tips if you're planning a baby or if you already are a proud mother of one!
- Your dental health also contributes to your overall health. Just like you pay regular visits to your Gynaecologist during pregnancy, make sure you also find yourself a friendly, neighbourhood dentist to take care of yours and your child's teeth.
- The hormonal upsurge during pregnancy casts its effects on your gum health too. This leads to increased inflammation and plaque build-up in your oral cavity resulting in gazillions of bacteria in your mouth. What goes in your mouth, goes inside your body too. All these bacteria are transferred through the blood stream to your baby resulting in the following ill effects:
- Preterm babies with low birth weight
- Increased risk of premature delivery
- Gum bleeding
- Do not defer your dental treatment. Most dental treatments can be safely done during the second trimester. Any emergency dental problem can be taken care of after obtaining a consent from your gynaecologist.
- First visit, first tooth. The first milk tooh appears at 6 months of age and that's when you need to schedule your baby's first appointment with the dentist. Keep your kid's gum pads clean by wiping them with a clean wet gauze pad or wash cloth after every feeding. Start brushing your child's teeth with a kid-sized toothbrush when milk teeth begin to erupt. Don't let your child sleep with sweetened milk bottle or pacifier in the mouth.
- Be a role model. Overcome your own apprehensions related to dentistry and inspire your children to take care of their oral health. Good dental habits need to be taught at an early age. Monitor your kid's toothbrushing till 8-9 years of age. Teach them the importance of regular dental visits.
Follow these useful tips and pass on a healthy legacy to your child. A mother always wants to give the best of everything to her children and what's better than a healthy smile.
Iam 30 yrs old female before 2 month I got married my first obotation is over is there any chance get second conceive.
Hi, I am in age of 27 and I have side pain in only lump of my breast when I am pressing it .Is it normal or should I consult it with doctor.
1. Fever:The juice of Tulsi leaves is very useful as it helps to bring down the fever.
2. Common Cold:Chewing Tulsi leaves on an empty stomach will help you get rid of cold and flu.
3. Sore throat:Boil few Tulsi leaves in your drinking water and use it for gargling in case of a sore throat. It is also very useful for the patients who are suffering from asthma and bronchitis.
4. Headache:Headache due to heat is very common. So just make a paste of the basil leaves and sandalwood and apply it to the forehead. Its cooling effects will definitely make you feel relaxed and calm.
5. Eye problems: Black basil juice plays a very important role for eyes diseases. A few drops of black basil juice in the eyes can cure sore eyes.
6. Dental problem:Mix the dried leaves of basil powder with mustard oil to make a paste, massage your gums with that paste and you can also use this paste for brushing your teeth as it will help to prevent bad breath and disease like pyorrhea.
7. Skin disorder:The juice of basil can also be used to cure several skin problems such as – leucoderma.
8. Chewing few basil leaves in the Morning also helps in Acidity.
9. Kidney stone:A mixture of honey and juice of basil leaves will result in expelling renal stones through the urinary tract.
10. Reduces stress and improves immunity.
Nutrition & Wellness Expert
Hi Doctor, I'm 35 years old. Mujhe fever hua tha one week pehle. Fever 100 tha but usme meri puri bones me not tolerable pain thi but abhi mai kafi theek hu but ab sirf arms ki bones me dard hota h but jab raat ko soti hu to aisa lagta h mai subah udh nhi paungi kafi weakness lagti h please mujhe guide kre mai kya kru kafi pareshan hu.
The problem of abdominal pain is very common in pregnant women. Almost every woman faces this problem at some point during pregnancy. It mostly occurs due to changes in the body for having to accommodate the new baby. While some pains are harmless and go away without much bother, some pains can be a real threat. As an expectant mother, it is important to recognize the symptoms and visit your doctor if you experience persistent discomfort during pregnancy.
Some common causes of abdominal pain:
Round Ligament Pain- This pain is harmless and is commonly witnessed during the sixth to ninth month of pregnancy. This pain occurs due to the stretch of the two large ligaments running from the uterus to groin. This pain is sharp and stabbing. It is often felt while changing sides during sleep.
Constipation and Gas- Gas is a common problem during pregnancy. This is a result of increased production of progesterone. The latter is responsible for slowing down the gastrointestinal tract resulting in the slow movement of food inside the body. Few best ways to refrain from this problem are drinking plenty of water, eating food rich in fiber content and exercising.
Braxton Hicks- Such type of pain feels like contractions but in reality, it is nothing more than mild discomfort. This is a condition where the stomach muscle tightens and gives a hard and firm feeling. Doctors are of the view that Braxton Hicks result from dehydration and hence drinking lots of water is necessary to prevent this kind of pain.
Some serious pain that needs medical attention:
Placental Abruption- It is a condition where the uterus gets detached from the placenta. Common symptoms include abdominal pain and breakage of water. It is a life-threatening condition and needs immediate medical care.
Urinary Tract Infection- UTI is easily treatable. If ignored, it can lead to serious complications. One common symptom is a lower abdomen pain accompanied with fever, sweats, and nausea.
Ectopic Pregnancy- This is a condition in which the egg does fail to get implanted in the uterus. This condition causes intense pain in the abdomen. This pain often surfaces during 6th to 10th week of pregnancy.
Preeclampsia- A Preeclampsia is characterized by the more than normal protein in the urine and abnormal blood pressure. This is experienced from the 20th week of pregnancy. Common symptoms are; pain in the abdomen, nausea and throwing up.
When to visit a Doctor?
If abdominal pain is accompanied by symptoms such as fever, burning sensation while urinating, bleeding from the uterus, vomiting and light-headedness, one should immediately contact a doctor to mitigate the risk of pregnancy complications. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
Hi dis s sandu, my problem s dis month I missed my periods from last four days, nd am suffering from motions, s dat symptom of pregnancy will you please tell me.
Hello, My wife UPT shows Weakly Positive. But we are not planning for baby now. Please advice some medicine to abort the pregnancy.
I had undergone c section one year ago. Since then I had put so much weight on the abdomen as well as thighs. How to get rid of these and get back to normal.
My wife's. Lmp was on 9/5/15. Tested with prefaces on 10/6/15 with indicated negative, when should we do next pregnancy test. She had some cramps on 1/6/15 but no spotting. What should we do now ?
I was diagnosed by cyst. I was using novelon for 21 days till 31st July 2016. It's been 5 days I haven't got my periods yet. When will I get my periods? Can I go for sonography test before my periods come?
Hi I've had pcod problem and I took homeo medication for it. I had my date regular but now again they have become irregular. And I've put on a lot of weight. What do I do.
Anorexia nervosa is a type of eating disorder, which falls under the category of psychological disorders. The patient becomes extremely thin and has an unreal perception of body weight. This unreal perception involves a fear of becoming fat. The primary symptoms are fasting, an aversion for food, obsessive thought about weight loss etc.
Here are the usual treatments for anorexia nervosa according to the progression of the disease.
- Medications: The first thing your doctors will do is prescribe medications to make sure that the patient has come back to a health condition, which is stable. This is because anorexia causes heart problems, depression and osteoporosis among other physical complications. The doctor will be giving separate medications for all of them. Once you start feeling better, the doctor will stop giving you medications. Sometimes medication also has to be given for malnutrition or starvation if the disease has set in far too deep.
- Counselling: The primary type of counselling, which will take place is nutritional counselling. Dietitians can help you with this, as they teach healthy eating patterns and know how to make you follow it therefore, this is a crucial part of the recovery process which should not be neglected.
- Therapy: Firstly, therapy and counselling are different treatment procedures. The main difference between the two is the focus of the treatment. Therapy is done by psychologists who help deal with what causes your hate of eating and try to eliminate these mental issues while counselling is done by counsellors who are there to help sort out your eating disorders.
- Nutritional rehabilitation: This is a more serious form of counselling. The counsellors generally try unconventional methods at this stage to make sure that you are eating properly and will eat properly in the future. This is because by this stage the progression of the disease is more serious and weight has to be gained immediately.
- Starvation treatment: By this stage, nutrition has to be given in the form of fluids and you will be having severe health problems all of which need medication.