Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you find the best Gynaecologists online in Panchkula. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shruti Gupta
Submit a review for Dr. Shruti GuptaYour feedback matters!
I had sex on 6th day of my period and the next night I take unwanted 72 after taking that pill on 3rd day I vomited and after that on 6th day I started bleeding from vagina and it lasted till four days and after that now suffering from white discharge daily and it's little dark in colour and in heavy amount today is 14th day from the date bleed after taking unwanted 72. Doctor please help me I am getting nervous. Am I pregnant or not. When my period will start.
My wife is not having her period from last two months. Her last period was on 2nd feb2016. She is not pregnant as her ultrasound report said and feeling sick and stomach pain frequently. Suggest me some medicines to regulate her cycle. Its urgent sir/mem. Please consult something.
My girlfriend had a period, after period may be 2 or 3 days after we had a sex. And after sex I gave my girlfriend unwanted 72 with 72 hours, but after 2, 3 days again she had a second period bt it was not like regular period, like colour was different. It been 1 month and 1 week till nw she is nt having a period. What is the reason behind it? So doctor, is there any chance of pregnancy?
Why irritation and sensation takes place in the private part of girl? What are the reasons behind this? How can we take care of it?
Kindly help me for secure sex with husband. Now I do not want pregnancy ever. Without sterilization surgery their is any other way for safe sex always. Help me please..
I'm 23 years old unmarried, suffering from heavy bleeding in period Dr. suggested for usg and usg report is endometrial thickening 1.07 cm and small echo free area is detected at a central part of uterus with 0.6 cm of cystic lesion. Myometrium homogenous.
I have a baby of 4 yrs. After caesarian delivery my stomach size has increased. And I work in a bank .so I think continuously sitting has also contributed to this problem. My body is slim only stomach portion is heavy .what to do.
I am 26 years old we planned for a baby. We are trying for a baby from last 3 months. But still I get periods. What is the reason behind that. Please give suggestions.
It's anything, but difficult to make a hasty judgment when you understand your period is late. In case you're attempting to conceive, you may have this feeling of incredulity. In case you're not, you may feel frustrated or disarrayed in the event that you know it is highly unlikely you could be pregnant. The truth of the matter is, however, the vast majority naturally consider pregnancy, at the time of a late period, it may be the case that or one of numerous different conceivable outcomes.
Here's a summary of the common causes behind a missed period:
- Preganancy: Sometimes when you miss your period, the cause maybe exactly what you think you could be pregnant! The initial symptoms of pregnancy such as bloating of the stomach, cramping of stomach, and tenderness in breasts can resemble the feeling that you get before your periods; may create confusion whether you are actually pregnant or if your periods are a little delayed. If your periods are delayed for over 10 days, then it is better to take a home pregnancy test.
- Stress: Stress can have several effects on your body such as headaches, acne, weight gain and other issues. Stress can also make you miss your periods. When you are stressed, your body synthesizes stress hormones such as cortisol and adrenaline. These elevated levels force your brain to differentiate between essential and non-essential functions of the body. The blood supply to the muscles of the body can increase while systems such as the digestive system or the reproductive system can be subdued. This results in delayed period.
- Excessive exercise: Working out and maintaining fitness is a great thing to do; although when you overdo it, it restricts your body from producing enough oestrogen, the hormone that helps in completing your menstrual cycle. Thus professionals such as ballet dancers, athletes and gymnasts face a higher chance of suffering through amenorrhea (missing periods) for 3-4 months. Also if you work out too much without consuming enough calories, it can cause disruptions.
- Illness: When your body is battling a disease such as common cold or even fever, your brain starts concentrating on the functions that are important for the body. This can contribute to missing your period.
- Weight: If you lose excessive amount of weight without maintaining a good diet, you can deprive your body from producing oestrogen that helps build up the uterine lining. The same thing happens with eating disorders such as bulimia or anorexia. On the contrary, if you are obese, it can result in over production of oestrogen that can stop your ovulation in totality. This may lead to heavy, irregular periods. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.