Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Panchkula and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Seema VohraYour feedback matters!
I had three front teeth implanted three months back. I do not have any pain or discomfort but the impanted set shakes when I touch. Does this mean implant has failed?
There is a gap between my front tooth it is from my childhood but is increased now so I don't like this please help.
Is gum problem (gums coming down) danger for teeth strength? after proper cleaning will my tooth can last long? Please advise.
Hi my age 25 years old, I have to put braces for my teeth. Is there any age limit. Please let me know immediately.
I have swelling in my right cheek. A dentist I consulted is advicing removal of wisdom tooth. Is that the only way or can it treated any way without removal?
I had a teeth problem for last 3 days I get blood from teeth so can you give suggestion to recover from that problem.
My niece who is 15 years has been recommended by her doctor for braces she also has nine cavities what will b d cost of cavity filling nd which braces would b good for her nd what will b d cost of braces please help.
Sir I have a bad set of teeth. My age is 46 female. I extracted 4 teeth and other teeth are shaking while eating. I have sensitive teeth also.
I am 21 age men. Whenever I speak my neighbor saying something bad smell is coming from your mouth. How to stop that bad smell from mouth.
My son have been diagnosed infection with increase in TLC and DLC. Having fever and mouth ulcer. Twice in a month. Doctor have given him ammunace syrup and aculav syrup. please let me know the reason, symptoms, and precaution about infection.
Sir I am a 18 years old boy and I am suffering for the pain of my teeth. I consult with many doctors and take various types to medicines, pain killers but nothing happens.
Hello sir, I'm 22 years old boy. Bahut pehle shayad 15 ya 16 saal ka jab mein tha us waqt suddenly diwar (wall) se mera front teeth tkra gya during laughing. Since then front k ek teeth me darar (crack) aa gya h. Is there any problem in present or future? kya wo crack teeth ka lasting Acha nahi rahega?
Everybody desires to possess a beautiful smile but poor lifestyle and dietary habits tend to damage the natural white hue of your teeth and add a yellowish tinge to it. Yellowish and dull teeth are among the major factors that cause embarrassment and affect the quality of your beautiful smile.
The following are some foods that tend to damage your teeth:
- Potato chips: Potato chips are high in starch content and have the tendency to get stuck in your teeth. Floss thoroughly after eating potato chips to ensure effective removal of the food particles that get stuck in your teeth to lessen the risk of plaque build-up in it.
- Sticky food: Food which is sticky in nature often has the tendency to stick on to your teeth for longer than most other foods. Most dried fruits also fall under the category of sticky foods that can damage your teeth to a great extent. Rinse and floss on a regular basis after eating these foods to ensure protection of your teeth against damage.
- Wine: According to studies, wine has positive effect on your health when consumed moderately; however, it is also responsible for damaging your oral health. If you intake a glass of wine at night on a regular basis, it increases the risk of damaging your tooth enamel and leads to its discoloration. Wine can also affect the calcium content of your teeth, cause bad breath and may result in the imbalance of your mouth's pH level. It is advisable to drink small sips of wine without swishing it for a long time.
- Coffee and black tea: Black tea and caffeinated coffee tend to dry your mouth. Frequent consumption of tea and coffee tend to stain your teeth and it is responsible for the discoloration of your teeth. Make it a point to drink plenty of water to minimize the risk of teeth staining.
- Carbonated drinks: Most carbonated drinks, including diet soda and soft drinks are acidic in composition and therefore, harmful for the health of your teeth. Caffeinated beverages tend to dry out the mouth, therefore, ensure to drink adequate water to balance out the negative impact of the caffeine.
- Sports drinks: Most energy drinks and sports drinks are high in sugar content and thus, have the tendency to damage your oral hygiene; ultimately affecting the appearance of your teeth. Replace your sports drinks with fresh natural juice to lessen the risk of teeth damage.