Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Panchkula and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sarita BediYour feedback matters!
Why there is irregular periods I have tried many medicines by yet after 2 or 3 months I have irregular periods help me?
Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment for Piles, Fissure, and Fistula
Rakesh Gupta: Myself Dr. Rakesh Gupta.
Ruchi Gupta: Hello I'm Dr. Ruchi Gupta.
Rakesh Gupta: From Center for Piles & Fistula.
Ruchi Gupta: We've launched this Center for Piles & Fistula since 10yrs and this is a very specific center mainly for anorectal disorder like piles, fissures and fistula.
Rakesh Gupta: I would like to tell about the disease which we're treating. The most common diseases of anorectal disorders are piles, fissure and fistula. First of all I would like to tell about piles. Piles is basically disease of the anal region. It's main symptoms are bleeding from the anal region during passing of stool.
Piles are of four stages:
- First degree
- Second degree
- Third degree
- Fourth degree
Proper pile can be analysed only by digital examination we do at the center. The first degree and second degree are best treated succesfully by infrared therapy and Ayurvedic therapy. Third degree and fourth degree piles are best treated succesfully by Ayurvedic therapies.
Ruchi Gupta: Fissure is unhealed wound occuring in the anal region. There are a lot of reasons that can cause fission like constipation, irregular bowel movements, junk food eating habits. LAdies generally suffer from fissure during pregnancy or post delivery. It is best treated succesfully by ayurvedic therapy and our therapy has magical results in fissure.
Rakesh Gupta: Fistula is a chronic waste discharge from the anal region. Patient can analyse easily, saying discharge is coming from anal region. Fistula is basically identified by two openings, one is external opening and another one is internal openings. External opening is something that the patient can analyse easily but internal opening can only be analyzed by a doctor by digital recognition or proctoscopic examination. It is successfully treated only by Ayurvedic therapy. And then we've Pilonidal Sinus. It is a mid and post pilonidal sinus commonly seen in young adults usually without any communication with the rectum. This is also a very common disease in teenagers. The main reason is that a tuft of hair comes out from the pilonidal sinus region. It is best treated succesfully only by Ayurvedic therapy.
The question that can come in your mind is what is the benefit of Ayurvedic therapy. The major benefits of Ayurvedic theraoy is the minimum chances of recurrence and also there is no side effects. Thats's why we prefer Ayurvedic procedures as compared to Alopathic surgery.
If you want to know more details about this particular type of disease or if you are suffering from such kind of disorder you can contact me through Lybrate or visit the center at Rohini and Indirapuram. Thank you.
Actually sir/madam my brother used to be more fair complexed guy. But due to it's excessive sweating nature and exposure to sunlight regularly he lost his all glowingness of his face and skin. His face specially sweats more. Please suggest some allopatheic/home/ayurvedic medicines and cosmetic products to regain his previous glowingness and healthy face (skin), besides diet.
I have short height. U want to increase my height. Did i increase it. If yes then how and what is the procedure.what is cost of this procedure
कोलेस्ट्रोल, एक ऐसी समस्या है जो अब आम बनती जा रही है। कोलेस्ट्रोल कम करने का अर्थ है हृदय रोग का सही उपचार।, कोलेस्ट्रोल को कम करने के कुछ घरेलू उपचार यहाँ दिए जा रहे हैं-
- कच्ची लहसुन रोज सुबह खाली पेट खाने से कोलेस्ट्रोल कम होता है।
- रोज 50 ग्राम कच्चा ग्वारपाठा खाली पेट खाने से खून में कोलेस्ट्रोल कम हो जाता है।
- अंकुरित दालें भी खानी आरंभ करें।
- सोयाबीन का तेल अवश्य प्रयोग करें यह भी उपचार है।
- लहसुन, प्याज, इसके रस उपयोगी हैं।
- नींबू, आंवला जैसे भी ठीक लगे, प्रतिदिन लें।
- शराब या कोई नशा मत करें, बचें।
- इसबगोल के बीजों का तेल आधा चम्मच दिन में दो बार।
- दूध पीते हैं तो उसमे जरा सी दालचीनी) डाल दो, कोलेस्ट्रोल कण्ट्रोल होगा।
- रात के समय धनिया के दो चम्मच एक गिलास पानी में भिगो दें। प्रात: हिलाकर पानी पी लें। धनिया भी चबाकर निगल जाएं
Https://www.Dropbox.Com/s/99zlkbsyit9yyh7/Lab%20Results%20-%20WellnessFXf.Pdf?dl=0 Lab results are a little over year old but my issues are getting worse now and I don't have a lot of money to blow on a lot of test. I wake up with a really bad headache Evey morning and it goes down a couple hours later but never really leaves. It feels like when you stand up really quick and you get dizzy for a while but all the time. Also I'm really fatigued all the time. Sometimes ill have a good day but most of the time after working 8 hours all I want to do is rest. I sleep 9 to 12 hours a day some times more if I feel horrible. If I sleep less I can't get though my work day. I have really bad pain behide my eyes making it really have to concentrate on anything. I'm really thirsty for water and urinate more than most people. I pee clear almost always. My stools change allot but I get the runs often. I eat a lot of fryed foods. Sweets and fruit make me feel worse. I don't drink pop or coffee cause they make me feel worse. I'm would not blame this on depression because on good days I'm happy with my life. When I feel like crap I don't feel motivated to do anything. I googled a lot already and it sounds like diabetes but my a1c test from the lab results said levels were normal. I wanted to post a few places before I go to the doctors and demand a fasting glucose test. So please help me out and tell me what you think.
I have been participating in sex with some one who is 10years elder to me since a month and I'm happy with her and got addicted to her and I'm in relation with her since an year but it's been just a month I participated in sex with her and from then I'm in more love with her and can't able to leave her and I'm getting hurt if she talk to some one in a friendly way also. And some times after having a sex for thrice a day my dick is not raising but I can leak the sperm. Any problem?
My mother weight is 80 kg she cannot looses its weight give me a tip for which my mother can loose her weight.
I am 30 suffering from premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction, I am afraid of getting married, I was involved in masturbation since last 15 yrs, any solution.
One of my friend experiencing palpitations these days but they r not regular. My question is whether these palpitations are symptoms of any serious issue?
Asthma is a condition characterized by wheezing and difficulty in breathing. Asthma is a common disease that affects children, teenagers and adults alike. Depending on what triggers an asthmatic attack, asthma can be categorized as four types. These are:
- Allergic asthma: This sort of asthma usually begins in childhood and is caused by the overproduction of immunoglobulins as a reaction to the allergen. This type of asthma can also be passed on from one generation to another through genes.
- Infective asthma: This is caused by viral bronchial or upper respiratory tract infections. It is not hereditary.
- Emotional asthma: Some cases of asthma can be triggered by psychological factors such as stress, grief or anxiety. However, it is not clear if this is the sole trigger for asthma.
- Occupational asthma: Exposure to metallic dusts, biological detergents, polyurethane, etc. can also trigger asthmatic attacks. This type of asthma is called occupational asthma.
A homeopath will not only determine the type of asthma, but will also delve into a detailed medical history of the patient before prescribing medication. Some forms of homeopathic medication that can be used to treat asthma are:
- Lpecac: This is used to treat asthma in cases where the difficulty breathing is accompanied by a feeling of heaviness over the chest, dyspnoea, constant coughing with no expectoration and cold perspiration. It is often aggravated by motion.
- Arsenicum: Asthmatic attacks that begin in the middle of the night and are accompanied by restlessness and anguish can be treated with arsenicum. This is especially beneficial in cases of chronic asthma in elderly people and habitual dyspnoea.
- Nux vomica: This is used mainly to treat asthmatic attacks triggered by gastric troubles or be excessive intake of coffee and alcohol. A constricted feeling around the lower part of the chest is another symptom of this type of asthma.
- Kali bichromicum: Asthmatic attacks that wake a patient up in the wee hours of the morning compelling him to sit up, in order to be able to breathe can be treated with Kali bichromicum. A stringy yellow mucus expectoration is another symptom of this type of asthma. It can also be used as an effective form of treatment for asthmatic attacks caused by nervousness.
- Natrum sulphuricum: This is used to treat asthmatic attacks caused by a change in weather. In such cases, the asthmatic attack is accompanied by diarrhea and greenish expectoration. It is usually worst in the early mornings. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.