Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Panchkula and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjeev GoyalYour feedback matters!
I am 26 year old male. My weight is 72. Recently I checked my s. Creatinine level is 1.0. Is it ok or not.
I am very thin and I want to grow my body. I want grow my weight. Please suggest me how is this possible?
Hi, I am suffering from diabetes for last two years jointly pain problems in my knee, suggests me medicine.
What is tha daily routine to fit my body and how to improve my body growth and how to stop my hair lose.
I want to know about weight loss my height is 6ft my weight is 80 KGS is there any problem with my weight I want to decrease my weight upto 10 KGS please any one guide me.
Hi doctor, my close friend is suffering from irregular period problem, she is just 35 in age and not married, passed 8 months she took treatment 3 months course crisenta tablet, and another 3 month krimpson 35 tablet, now 2 month pass she is waiting for her period but situation is critical, now she took divary tablet for 5 days but no relief, she is worried about this situation because doctor said that may b further this situation create infertility problem for her, kindly suggest what does she. Thank you.
Hello I am a 37 year old male. I am pure vegetarian. I take a very simple diet and avoid to eat snacks and sweet dishes. My weight is 85 Kg and height 5'7" I usually walk 4 Km daily and do yoga also. But I am unable to reduce weight. What is ideal weight for me. How can I achieve this goal? Please help.
My wife have missed menstrual period her date was 18 th Feb.On doing pregnancy test at home its found positive. Today on consulting Drs & doing ultrasound its found that Sac is of 7 mm <5 week but no Embryonic node. Is there no chance of pregnancy?
I am feeling suffocated after few hours. It feels that something is stuck in my throat. What should I do?
Hi, I am 20 years old female. Vegetarian. Does not drink milk. Under weight. Symptoms - weight loss Loss of appetite Excessive excretion after every meal Large liver Body weakness A few food like chilli cause indigestion. Initial diagnosis - ibs, irritation along stomach lining Treatment going on for 2 years with no improvement Gone through allopathy and Ayurveda and also homeopathy Permanent cough.
I am suffering from pain of kidney stone it's really unbearable. I tried different treatments but still not got proper solution please tell me the best treatment.
I am 26 year old, female married my menstrual cycle before two months short. What the reason of causes.
I'm 21 years old. My hair is not falling but it is getting bald from left and lightweight. Earlier my hair use to be wavi but now it is getting thin. I'm worrying whether I will get bald in early age. please suggest what to do. I don't want to get bald.
Last week my father had severe pain in stomach. Then we took him for scanning and the report say there is an appendicular mass. Then we admit him to hospital n after 2 days they discharged him saying we will do the operation on 5 weeks later since now it's spread across and more risk to operate now. My question is when is the right time to go for operation or it still can be cured with medicine.
Hi Doctor, I am 42 years n suffering for severe cold that pain n fever since 2 days .I took combiflam tabaswell as used crocin n Azee 500 tab. Then too I am ill pls suggest me with some tabs to recover.
What are the foods to be taken. What foods must avoid I am having RK 4mm LK 3mm stones in my kidney.
PMS is often treated as a joke but for many women, it is a monthly nightmare. Muscle cramps, headaches, bloating, breast tenderness, anxiety and depression are common symptoms of PMS. Though there is no set cure for PMS here are afew tips that will help you deal with it.
- Set an exercise routine: Exercising not only helps you maintain weight but also helps dealing with PMS. You only need to set aside 30 minutes a day for a brisk walk, jog, swim or even dance. Aerobic exercises improve blood circulation, ease stress and help the brain release happy hormones.
- Change your diet: If you are feeling bloated and depressed, cut back on simple carbohydrates like sugar and fat and increase your consumption of complex carbohydrates like fruits, vegetables and whole grains. Do not attempt a low carb diet to lose weight if you suffer from PMS. Reducing the simple carbohydrates in the body and increasing the complex carbohydrates keeps you body feeling full for longer and increases the serotonin levels in the body.
- Quit alcohol and caffeine: Drinking a glass of wine or a cup of coffee may give you temporary relief from PMS symptoms but in the long run they aggravate your PMS symptoms such as headaches, breast tenderness and mood swings. Alcohol may also contribute towards lowering the magnesium levels in your body and thereby make you feel bloated.
- Relax: One of the effects of PMS is to make you feel anxious and tense. The easiest way to address this is by learning to relax. Try meditation or yoga for half an hour every morning. This will improve your overall health as well as soothe muscle pains.
- Take a few supplements: Research says that certain fatty acids like Omega 3 and linoleic acid can lower irritability and body aches associated with PMS. Calcium is also known to help ease PMS symptoms. Getting these nutrients in the required levels may not be possible only through your daily meals. Hence, you can also consider supplements to ease your pains.
- Use Birth control pills: Birth control pills with the drospirenone hormone can help ease symptoms of severe PMS. Menstruation is often accompanied by a drop in estrogen levels that can lead to migraines. Birth control pills also regulates your hormones and hence avoids these fluctuations. It also keeps your ovaries from releasing eggs every month and hence reduces the intensity of the associated cramps.
- Talk to people: You are not alone when it comes to PMS. Instead of keeping quiet about your discomfort, talk to people who may be experiencing something similar. Sharing your problems will introduce you to new ways of dealing with it. You could also get online support through various discussion groups.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!