Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychiatrists online in Panchkula. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Management of Emergency Conditions
Manual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sachin KaushikYour feedback matters!
I have tell the about full body pain and this problem increasing day by day but not relief .I have gone through clinic tests. Tell me solution of this problem.
Hi Mrs/Mr. I am in love with a person since 6 yrs. I finished PG from a prestigious University bt during my BSc, parents got known about my love, they opposed my love but not my freedom and education what else nothing is changed in my life. By their support now I want to do Phd r get scored in entrance exams to get settle. Bt the fact is after 2 yrs, I approached my Boyfriend this january thought to be a friend bt it was not happen. Our relationship is started, in beginning he promised me that he will marry me only in acceptance of family. Bt now he forcing me to participate in intercourse with him. His thought is once sex is completes then I will marry him even my parents will not agree. Saying that he will continue the relation only if I accept it. Bt I do not want to misuse freedom given by parents. I do not want my parents to disrespect by society. Bt he refused and said that if I accept intercourse with him then only he will approach my family to discuss about our love. What should I do now. My family is thinking that I left him. I am not concentrating on my preparation. Pls suggest me.
I am experiencing severe body pains and headache since 4days. Is this flu of any kind or is it regular?
How shud I improve my willpower and concentration. Smtyms I get mind chattering and I cn't kp my mind stable please help.
I am nehal ahmad and I am 23 years old boy. I have gastric problem from last year . Please give me your mindful suggestion. For this I will be very thankful to you.
Smoking, in general, has a negative effect on the human body. It can cause a host of disorders such as mouth cancer, blood pressure problems, and lung cancer. Smoking affects the sexual performance of both men and women.
Here are some effects that smoking has on sex :-
1. Impotence: Smoking can damage the blood vessels that lead to erectile dysfunction (a condition where the penis cannot sustain an erection).
2. Decrease in libido: Smoking can cause various physical problems such as stamina reduction and lack of desire for sex. An individual who smokes won't be able to give an optimal sexual performance and this can further lower satisfaction levels.
3. Erectile dysfunction: Smoking can cause problems related to the circulation of the blood in the body. It can narrow the arteries that supply blood and this is directly linked with erectile dysfunction.
4. Tissue damage: Smoking can damage the tissues inside the penis thus impairing your ability to have an erection during sexual intercourse.
5. Early onset of menopause: It can affect the estrogen (a sex hormone) levels in the female body; so, women who smoke tend to reach menopause early.
6. Reduction in penis size: It can reduce the penis size in men by damaging the blood vessels and the structure of the tissue around the penis. This is more common in younger men.
7. Reduction in stamina: Smoking can cause a reduction in the stamina, thus a person will not be able to perform well sexually. It can lead to fatigue and tiredness during sex.
Of course, there are a lot of therapies which can help you recover from the damage already happened because of smoking and prevent further damage. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.